1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Nogizaka46 Debut 10th Anniversary Official BOOK” (Kobunsha) won first place in the genre “Fashion”. This work is an introductory gravure celebrating her 10th anniversary at three parties: a garden party, a hotel party, and a home party. Includes interviews with five groups of members, including the moon. In addition, there are projects that allow you to imitate the make-up and hairstyles you long for, such as introducing the best cosmetics with the members as models, hair arrangements that are attractive at live performances, and introducing hair care goods that the members love. Yuki Yoda and Minami Umezawa are delighted to receive this award. “I was very surprised, but Nogizaka46 has a lot of girls who like fashion, members who look good in makeup, and members who look good in clothes, so everyone picked it up and won first place. I'm really proud and honored to be here commented Umezawa.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^Yoda looking so satisfied in that thumbnail. Just too cute. Also good job Nogizaka!

3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Very festive fall/winter seifukus.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  6. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

It was sort of "spoiled" that Asuka will graduate in March, so I wonder if they do the Birthday live and then a separate concert a bit later.

7. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

It's a speculation but if they really aiming for the National Stadium, they should keep Asuka for a while longer and do it on Bdl.

8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    based on her blog post, she'll graduate(or rather end her Nogizaka's activities) end of the year, then grad concert next year, date to be confirmed. but a leak (by FNS which i think was later denied and apologized ) said to be March.

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. unknownsensei

Asuka already sent a lengthy message saying there are no confirmation for actual date,she understand people would make speculations of the date but she want fans to wait until real announcement.

10. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

I doubt that they started searching for a venue and a date after she publicly announced graduation, so I would guess everything is probably confirmed, they just aren't ready to announce it yet, which is fine.

11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  12. unknownsensei

I take back this statement, no Asuka in BDL :(. But i hope they still gonna aim for that.

13. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yup , she's stopping all activities end of this year , and confirmed in Nogichuu just now.
    plus this statement.
    なお、齋藤飛鳥は年内をもって乃木坂46の活動を終了するため、「11th YEAR BIRTHDAY LIVE」への出演はございません。
    so it'll be like Nanamin and Nanase, that they are not seen till their grad concert(which were BD Lives)
    [edit] while it's still speculation, I guess it could be March, unless they surprise us with a January date for her grad

14. unknownsensei

It would also depend on the venue availability and situation that time, we don't want another Maiyan Tokyo dome grad case. We just need to wait now,if they announce something big so early and it went wrong it will be bad.

15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Wait. I thought it was well understood from Asuka's graduation announcement blog post that she was graduated at the end of the year?!?!

16. unknownsensei

Yes, obviously. Just the first thought that they gonna do it together with BDL but turns out not.

17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    with the 31st singles mini live on March 6th , I expect Asuka to at least be in for this mini live since it is the main song for the singles.
    it would make sense that her grad concert could be after this date. I think the announcement would be soon too, announced within this month probably

18. LowkeySogger

LowkeySogger Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  19. LowkeySogger

LowkeySogger Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yodachan, Ume, Kubochan and Mizuki in New Years Kakuzuke . hope they turn to Zakoshisho again for variety's sake lol
    also, GACKT is back after a hiatus due to health issues
    https://www.asahi.co.jp/kakuzuke/