1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

These last couple episodes were such a treasure to Kuromi, I really hope this is the beginning of her boom in the show.
    That talk at the end of eating on the bathroom or the emergency staircase...that is something that I just don't get it, I know some people that are like that as well, they can not eat alone, go to movies or things like that. I just don't get it but oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like Like x 4
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    My favorite telops of this week's episode.
    KT Field
    IMG_20230122_120905.jpg
    It is a parody of AT Field Evangelion.:)

Pavlov no 5ki
    IMG_20230122_120929.jpg
    I was confused with this telops when I saw it for the first time. But, after I search what Pavlov on Google, it seems it is related to Ivan Pavlov, a scientist that found a way to train a dog to react to some signs after it is conditioned for that sign. So, 5ki reacting to Kuromi's footsteps and automatically gathering around her was hilarious.:D

HEY! Sakuchan.
    IMG_20230122_120955.jpg
    I thought it was iPhone's "Hey Siri". But, looking at the font style, especially the all-capital "HEY" with an exclamation mark, and the conversation context about Micchan being jealous of Sakuchan, it is similar to the context of Hinatazaka46 song, "HEY!OHISAMA!" Kmax staff know how to mix up things, huh!?[hehe]

Then, this is the most hilarious moment of this week's episode. It successfully made me laugh so loud.:rofl:
    IMG_20230122_121007_50.jpg
    It was not much. It was just Yumiki pointing/touching the wrong part of her body when she said that line. In this scene, she said "Obachan no HIZA toka HIJI ga..." or "My grandma's knee and elbow are...". Hiza here means knee, while Hiji means elbow. When she said Hiza, she touch her elbow, then she said Hiji while touching her knee. It is a common mistake among the Japanese. Yet, this silly mistake was so hilarious to me, don't know why.:rofl:

• Like Like x 3
  4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^Without spoiling the fun, here's a couple things I noticed. First, Chichan/Renachi so nice. Second, Kuromi senpai. Third, Mizuki's hairstyle!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  6. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

What a fun episode! Who knew these simples games would be so entertaining to watch?

Ogawa keeps giving me shoujo manga heroin vibes, such a cute kid.

Not Mizuki's but Sakaguchi hair is also looking so cute. I think it is the length for me, not short but also not long.

Side note, does Yumiki looks different to anyone else? I can't put my finger on it, but there is something about her that seems different to me...could it be just that I'm not used to seeing her lmao

7. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    I'm curious who will be paired with Shibata, Yakubo, Hayashi Runa and Kuromi in the next episode. They were put on the left side of pairing, and looking at other pairing, on the right side will be senpai. Akimoto should be 1, but other 3... hmm. Are they going to invite graduated senpai? :)

8. Calypso

Calypso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Akimoto will probably get the four so that she can get four punishments if all failed. I do want Kuromi senpai though but the available 5th gens were already assigned.

9. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    LoL. Classic Degawa Manatsu's variety queen. Flour pit drop should be good, right? :hehe:

Yeah, Agree. Kuromi senpai should get the taste of senpai-ism :hehe:..

10. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

Members will probably switch out for the next episode. I can see the other 3rd gens as senpai or even 4ths with the 5th gens competing.

11. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

• Like Like x 1
  12. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^Again without spoiling the fun, here's some things of note: Rika is on the slowpoke team, Shitara really showed his S-side, Hayashi knows how to play the game, Mizuki and Renka were the true winners.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I had a feeling about some of the results after seeing the participants in today's episode and I was right. lol

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I got a big laugh out of Yoda in this episode.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    So, Nogi will have an official rival group. Does it means the rival will make an appearance on Koujichuu, like Nogi did on Akibingo back then?

16. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Just leave it to Kuromi, she can do anything! hahaha

17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    LuDMqWY.jpeg UXwR2wc.jpeg BFpUooG.jpeg

I can't help it. Just look at how fun it was for Renka and Mizuki. Aww. They killed me.

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Mizuki and Renka stole the show hahaha

Cheers!

19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

20. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The finish of the senpai/kouhai proxy battle was anti-climatic. I need subs for the Manatsu stuff so that I too can cry.