1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ono Erena (Erepyon) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. ~HARUNA~4Eva~

~HARUNA~4Eva~ Kenkyuusei

wooo I never noticed her before at all?! =O

but she is kinda cute

2. ahounokotoba

ahounokotoba Kenkyuusei

Yup I trust that :D too bad it still 8 hours to finish my akb48concert download :(
    btw
    Happy yay!!! :lol:

3. WaSuReRu

WaSuReRu Kenkyuusei

i just watched erena's private video.. her voice is so cute.. everything about her is cute ^ ^

4. dogmomo

dogmomo Kenkyuusei

i think so. :p
    i like Pink room :p lol

5. ShinN

ShinN Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    i think so...
    but in her private video i saw that her speaking is not very well, but that make her become more kawaii...

6. WaSuReRu

WaSuReRu Kenkyuusei

^yep i realized it too but thats what makes her so cute... her talking

7. ahounokotoba

ahounokotoba Kenkyuusei

Cute but weird :lol: but still she`s ichiban kawaii :lol:
    Happy yay!!! :lol:

8. dogmomo

dogmomo Kenkyuusei

Ahh!!! I would have daughter which her to be like Erena.[​IMG]

Erepyon Kawaii[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. johnnyaiba

johnnyaiba Kenkyuusei

dogmomo post a great pic!
    I want she be my girl friend:D

10. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

She is 13 years old. I don't think we need to have this conversation again.

11. luminouswave

luminouswave Kenkyuusei

I think so, AKB48 has many younger girl than Ono.
    She really 'kawaii' and she's always your biggest idol, johnnyaiba, love that.

12. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    Like Tara said, she's only 13 years old, meaning she's an under aged girl.

If an AKB member is below 18 years old, talk like that is not allowed here. This is a warning for you, and for anyone else who'se thinking of writing stuff like this. Not just for Erena, for all the under aged AKB girls.

If I see this happening twice by the same member (the first time will just get you a warning, like this) there will be a banning without hesitation.

And please, comments like "I wish she were my sister/daughter", even if you have 'innocent' intentions, it's still something that some people would view as well, to be frank, creepy. I suggest not mentioning things like that either with the under aged girls involved.

13. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

aawww... and he's just 13 years old too.

oh well, rules are rules i guess :D

back on topic, is erepyon wearing contacts or something? she always appears cross-eyed to me, even in the theater, hehehe.

14. johnnyaiba

johnnyaiba Kenkyuusei

For my post , i am sorry.

I am twenty years old.But it's not point.

Thing of my understanding ono ,like BLOG's diary, picture, video

The post that I send, it means " If my girlfriend's surface,personality like ono"

My English is not very good.

The meaning expressed will have mistakes

As to this has offended against the rule, I feel very sorry.

I don't post like that again.

Thanks for ameki

15. devnyx

devnyx Kenkyuusei

Agree... we must consider our manner more.... Because we're civilised people, so we must follow a good ethic rules... Even in this forum... :roll: :roll:

16. arbalest

arbalest Kenkyuusei

hey, what up with erena now? i havent heard anything about her lately T_T

17. dogmomo

dogmomo Kenkyuusei

I think what johnny really meant to say is he wish he could have a girlfriend who somewhat looks like Erena chan. I'm sure he didn't mean to offend Erena. Everyone here have a right to dream of having a girlfriend like Erena chan, don't we? ^^

I know you, ameki, dislike someone offending them, I neither. But what happened here is not offending. It's a misunderstanding caused by a language mistake.

18. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    I understand johnnyaiba's native language isn't English, and that he maybe meant something else than actually wanting Erena to be his girlfriend, but the point being is that even if he meant it that way or not; it came across very differently for other people.

Once the damage has been done, it's been done, you could say. His statement had a negative effect on someone, and it can't really be irreversible.

And just to add in, I frankly don't care if someone is 12 years old and wanting Erena to be their girlfriend, it's still involving an under aged girl and 'being in a relationship'. Though I'm fully aware that there are girls these days as young as Erena with their own boyfriends and such, we'd rather it not be expressed here in the forum. I know it sounds a bit too much, but we're just playing it safe and we hope that this is understood.

Anyways, for all we know too, someone could be signing up saying they're 13 when in actual fact, they're 30+.

19. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Amen. Plus, it doesn't really matter what your intention is when you post something. People are going to take it differently, especially if English is not your native language. I'd prefer to let someone know when I'm getting an icky feeling from their comments, whether that's what they meant or not, so at least they realise other people are seeing it that way.

You can love and support Erena all you like. But keep in mind she's 13. Anything untowards is not needed, and I fail to see WHY we have to keep repeating this.

20. ShinN

ShinN Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    i'm very agree what Tara and ameki said, and i think so that some people may not use their real age to join a forum..... but i think it's ok if we just follow the rule and then enjoy....

@johnnyaiba
    just relax! be careful in posting and enjoy! i think we all understand what your post meant before

back to topic, same as arbalest's question, what is the latest news of erepyon? maybe someone know....