1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Fans Manila Meetup thread

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by Sn1pE013, Dec 21, 2009.

1. bachacha

bachacha Kenkyuusei

i didn't say YES...i just want to see your pink headband on the picture naj... [hehe]

2. Najivus

Najivus Kenkyuusei

liar... you don't want to see my headband. It's the handsome guy that you want to see :p

3. bachacha

bachacha Kenkyuusei

you're calling yourself a handsome guy?? in your dreams naji,in your dreams... [rofl]

4. Najivus

Najivus Kenkyuusei

Lol cha anyway @rtb: me and cis are not sure what time we'll reach MOA. I hope you can understand that we may reach the mall at around 12:00-12:30. Anyway that's the worst that could happen. It's sunday and i hope there's no much traffic today so we can still reach the 11:00-12:00 mark.

5. Sn1pE013

Sn1pE013 Kenkyuusei

OH GOD!!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE TIME!!!! and thanks to our SPONSORS (not sponsor, but SPONSORS!! [hehe] ) Mr. Youkokuruma-san and Mr. Cisumechan-san for the (well.. almost all of the expenses [hehe] ) treat [bow] [bow]

I REALLY enjoyed it!!!! karaoke @ wako!!! our aitakatta performance was full of energy!!! [rock] [rofl] [rock]

see you all again next time!!! [bow] [bow]

6. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

nice meet-up. swag sharing was the best. the karaoke was great, but why did you guys leave me alone whenever i was the one singing? [sweat] hehehe.

nyways, here's an edited pic of our picture session. sorry for the quality, i spent only 5 minutes editing the pic. :D

[​IMG]

highlight of the event: when cisumechan suddenly decided to sponsor us. dude you are awesome. we should have forced you to sing :XD:

hope to see you guys again this december (if my trip pushes thru).

7. richardthebrave

richardthebrave Kenkyuusei

i'm posting pics probably tomorrow. camera hasn't charged yet and i'm tired from all that singing (and walking at MOA after the karaoke session)

thanks to cisumechan! that sponsor thing caught me by surprise (i was counting $$$ that materialized out of thin air on his hand) [party]

thanks also to Youko for making this possible, i hope we can meet again next year and have this great session again. [rock]

thanks to all who came (both S48 and Nihongogo members), the singing part was a blast especially Aitakatta [hehe]

to those who never came, we will still have a monthly meetup, i hope you can join us by then [nod]

8. Najivus

Najivus Kenkyuusei

I bet you loved my version of Boku no taiyou and Hohoemi no Bakudan, huh? :awesome:

9. Sn1pE013

Sn1pE013 Kenkyuusei

^ HELL YEAH!!! can you dance and sing next time we go there?? [hehe] [hehe]

10. Najivus

Najivus Kenkyuusei

^no problem... but you have to do it too Snipe :awesome:

11. bachacha

bachacha Kenkyuusei

it's nice meeting you all...(except for naj..:p ) and thanks to our sponsor's Youkokuruma and Cisumechan..all of us were shocked for what Cisumechan did. [hehe] until next time... :D

12. bumblemonkey

bumblemonkey Kenkyuusei

Yay! Nice meeting you all [party] The Aitakatta part was wild lol I love it [clap] Thank you very much to Youkokurama, cisumechan for sponsoring us lol. Thank you everyone for making this happen [cool]

13. Sn1pE013

Sn1pE013 Kenkyuusei

what do you want?? a hip-hop dance?? name it [rofl] [rofl]

and you'll be doing it with me.... [rofl] [rofl]
    ----------
    poor naj [hehe] [hehe]
    ----------
    and btw, i know it's late notice but... only few sang during the karaoke craze [bow] [bow]
    that means, those who didn't sing will be doing the singing and dancing next time... cisumechan is excluded in the deal... since he treated us (out of nowhere [hehe] )

14. bachacha

bachacha Kenkyuusei

are you referring to me?? [wonder] even if you excluded cisumechan, he can't make it to the next meetup,coz he will be going back to the US... :D

15. Sn1pE013

Sn1pE013 Kenkyuusei

^uhhhmmm.... am i referring to you??.... yes?? [rofl] [rofl]
    and too bad cisumechan will be leaving us :(

16. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

Thanks again to Youkokurama and cisumechan for the treat! The meetup was fun! I look forward to the next one!

Peeps, if you want to organize your orders into just one order, to save on shipping, just email me or PM me, I sometimes don't get text, bad signal where I live.

17. richardthebrave

richardthebrave Kenkyuusei

sorry for the late post, but here are ze pics!!!

this is a cross-post so the descriptions here are the same in nihongogo

It took me 2 hours to edit these pics!!! dammit.gif i am a photoshop novice you see.. [sweat]

Ok so the story goes like this, on a hot sunday afternoon we decided to tan ourselves by walking outside in Makati for a 15-20 minute walk to the karaoke bar. Fortunately we arrived (and apparently dehydrated) at the place and decided to hit the airconditioned room immediately.

I picked our opening anthem which is Aitakatta. Sad to say that we never got to take any pics of that momentous opening ceremony song. All i can say is everyone was belting their intrails out for this memorable hit from AKB48. Youko was leading the wota hurrah chants and everybody was having a good time. [party]

We sang a few more songs like Dear My Teacher, Romansu Irane, Bingo!, etc. We mellowed out after the first few songs so this was the time i remembered to take some pics of the suspects.

Pictured here from (L-R) is Youkokurama, Cisumechan, Najivus and Bachacha. YES! NO MORE SAUSAGE FESTS! I wish this is the trend from now on.

[​IMG]

next (L-R) is Silver Rain singing to Sukaato Hirari, and beside him is Bumblemonkey, and Sn1p3

[​IMG]

Here is (L-R) yours truly and the guys from the previous picture. Silver Rain i think was trying to struggle how to read fast romaji to sync with the song :D

[​IMG]

another group shot, not shown is Sn1p3 and me

[​IMG]

I have noticed at this time that Silver Rain does NOT WANT to let go of the microphone [devil]

[​IMG]

swag sharing from this point forward. We took a break also from singing AKB48 songs, i think Najivus was singing the theme song from GhostFighter when i took this shot.

[​IMG]

After months of waiting, Sn1p3 got his RIVER cd at last [rock]

[​IMG]

Some people were on a diet so they had to choose a light meal from the party package offering. Time to dig in!

[​IMG]

Sn1p3 and Bumblemonkey fantasizing on girls wearing kimonos, while Silver Rain is fantasizing on something else....

[​IMG]

More swag sharing. Najivus caught drooling on Kitahara

[​IMG]

A shot of the karaoke tv that we used. Note the lyrics, good thing Youko printed out the romaji versions

[​IMG]

Sn1p3 took other shots but unfortunately i do not have a copy of those (BOOO!)

The closing song was Ao Sora no Soba ni Ite. But since we still have around 10 minutes of extra time, we repeated Dear My Teacher as the encore. [nod]

That's it! Thanks for viewing

18. Sn1pE013

Sn1pE013 Kenkyuusei

hmmm... on the 9th picture, everyone in the pic was fantasizing on their oshimen.. but sir alain was fantasizing on his oshiMEN [rofl] [clap] [rofl] just kidding!!! [rofl] [rofl]

i'll try to follow-up the pics i took... my sister borrowed the camera, i'll just wait for her to return it...

19. raijin

raijin Member

hmm.. i see lots of Pedobears haha.. and Yuko? [hehe]

so.. who's the best karaoke singer? [clap]

20. Sn1pE013

Sn1pE013 Kenkyuusei

^ [rofl] [rofl]
    the stars are??... none other than.... NAJIVUS and SILVER RAIN [rofl] [clap] [rofl]