1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Team K's 6th Stage [RESET] (2010/03/12)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Naomi, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Re: [STAGE] Team K's 6th Stage [RESET] (03/12)

K5 wasn't a bad stage. Not because K isn't you favorite team or doesn't have your favorite member K5 had to be a bad stage.

Plus, about people saying K5 wasn't very long, I think it's just your feeling.

K1 ran from April 1st, 2006 till July 5th the same year and had a small revival from Nov 8 to Dec 14. That's 4 months some days.
    K2 ran from Jul 8th, 2006 to Nov 6th. 4 months.
    K3 ran from Dec 17, 2006 to June 22nd, 2007. 6 months.
    K4 ran from May 31, 2008 to April 4th, 2009. 10 months.
    K5 ran from April 11th, 2009 to Feb. 21st, 2010. 10 months.

2. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

^
    People are entitled to their opinions of course ^.~

I personally wasn't a fan of most songs in K5, or most songs in B4 (and my oshimen in in team B FYI) and I hate A5 xD

For me, it has nothing to do with my favourite member or team, it has to do with the quality of the songs, and what I like to hear in music in general. I found after a while, a lot of songs just got on my nerves, or started to sound samey or just weren't worth listening to that much in the first place, and that goes for all the latest stages.

I'll be thanking god when they're over xDDDDD
    i hope Akimoto does go ahead with spicing up the music a bit.
    I think they (the stages) could do with a little bit of change, so some of the songs aren't sounding the same.

*prepares for hate she's expecting and indeed is most likely going to receive even though this is a forum and open discussion on people's opinions is kinda the point.*

3. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship

I just say so because I still remember people saying K4 was bad, but after K5 began, the same people was saying: K4 was such a great stage.

Many comments about K5 seem more like bashing that objective criticism, I just ask a bit of respect for their work. And I wasn't pointing to you only, Pan, BTW.

Ah yes, this board is for people to express their opinion... back in 2008, perhaps.

4. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

oh, i know it wasn't at me, i just thought i'd throw it into the air

xD i actually quite agree with you there, thats why I said what I did hahahaha
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

I think that's just because it's the most recent Stage, and when compared to A5 (and to an extent B4), it's been performed way less. Plus we have to remember that originally K5 was supposed to only go on for about six months, with the Teams splitting in October, while most Stages since B3 have been going on for closer to a year.

Personally I think that they're switching Team K first because K5 wasn't a well-received Stage. I happen to like it more than K4, but I'm not who they're paying attention to.

6. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I wouldn't know if japanese fans liked K5 or not, and I don't necessarily think that the fact that less K5 songs ended up in AX this year means that people like it less than B4 or A5, especially with how over the place the voting was this year, and how people voted for like 2 H2 songs back when AX08 happened, and then in AX 09 there were a lot more songs from that stage in the set list. Again, I'm honestly not aware of how the japanese fans felt about this stage, and, as much as we hate to admit it, they're the ones that matter the most to Akimoto.

I love K5, BTW, but I think that the reason why Team K was the first to end is probably the fact that most of the new K girls aren't particularly prominent members of other teams, except for Tomo and Miichan, so maybe they were easier to train for the Shonichi than the other girls?

Well, this is only a not really well thought out theory, but really, saying that K5 is a flop would only be reasonable if they weren't selling out the theater shows, and as far as I know that never happened in the run of K5, so the management wasn't losing money from this stage, so I don't think it would be a factor in their choice to end it first,; considering that even if they kept it going on for longer, it would still sell equally well when compared to A5 or B4... That's why I think the reason lies elsewhere.

7. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I keep thinking of the Super Junior song called Reset...which is a point in the stage's favour, in my book. >_>

The delay makes sense. I'm looking forward to a stage that will be a hell of a lot more polished than one practiced for one week.

8. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ HAHAHA!!! :XD:

I wasn't the only one. :p

9. shockingbuggy

shockingbuggy Kenkyuusei

In my opinion, I think the reason why Team K is starting first is because the majority of the really good dancers ended up in the new Team K, so that would make them a lot more adept to learning the new routines faster than the rest of the other teams.

On another note I'm so excited! I really can't wait to see how the new Team K performs!

10. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^
    ^ Oops. XD

I still haven't even bothered to memorize who's in what team now, so unless I decide to do that before the stage starts, I'll probably be watching like "Oh, okay, you're here." *shrugs* Guess I'll be learning them one way or the other soon enough.

11. raijin

raijin Member

K6 Reset.. what a fitting stage title..

i wonder if Reset is another Team song or a Unit song this time or maybe even just a stage title..
    Team K's Stages have always been team songs..

and another postponement for K6 shonichi..
    maybe they should re-think the stage title and make it "Push" instead.. [think] [rofl]

12. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

"WAIT" for A6, "SOME" for K6, "MORE" for B5.

13. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

I am excited for this stage :3 especially Moeno's unit.

Here's hoping she's given a good song xP

14. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

K6 would have started in like 6 hours if it wasn't delayed to 2/28... :cry:

This is just slightly offtopic, but it seems new Team K might be the least popular one. Every day they sell photos, without fail, Team B & A sell out way before them. Maybe new K members just have less fans that like to buy photos or something.

15. Winter

Winter Kenkyuusei

Well now that's a depressing thought. I already feel like Akimoto just did this whole thing for the benefit of Team A in the first place. To have the result also be that Team K is now the least popular would make me mad.

16. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

If he wanted to do something to benefit Team A, he wouldn't have changed the teams in the first place. =P

So far, the new Team K is my favorite of the new teams, so it sucks that they might be the least favorite. =/

17. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

I don`t see how they can have become less popular than they used to be...

I mean, they kept all their big stars (Yuko, Sae, Erena) and also gained a very popular girl from Team A (Tomo-chin) plus Mii-chan who is pretty popular herself. Other than that, they just sort of traded their less popular members with Team B`s less popular members (except for Kasai, but I think in a Miichan and Tomochin for Kasai trade, Team K comes out ahead popularity-wise)

18. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

^ I agree with what this person said I don't understand how they can be the least favorite unless the team K fans liked the undergirls more then the front girls and now that most of them are gone they followed them to their respective teams leaving the new team K behind.

Personally I like the new Team K the most out of the new teams, kinda saddening if they are the disliked that much.

Is there any news about when the other stages are suppose to finish/start?

19. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Not yet. I hope it's not too long after K6. =/

20. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

Frick, they'd better be soon.

With only one new team ready for the yokohama arena concert, I don't want to even think about how that'll go. [tmi] :fp: