1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Team K's 6th Stage [RESET] (2010/03/12)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Naomi, Feb 18, 2010.

1. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Re: [STAGE] Team K's 6th Stage [RESET] (03/12)

They're done filming Majisuka now.

I think all the time so many girls were spending on that is the main reason for the delays, so hopefully now the other teams can also get to practicing for their new stage. Not to mention that there hasn't been an A or B show since K ended, and there are none scheduled out through next weekend. Only Kenkyuusei and SDN. I'm really hoping that the next B4 and A5 performances will be announced as the last.

2. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

I don't see the point of them dragging out the ending of Team A and B, especially since there'll be gaps and filing all over the place.

The sooner the better, I think.

How I'm going to compose myself for the last B show I do NOT know.

It sucks that this team is possibly going to be the least popular.
    I guess thats the proof, that it doesn't matter HOW talented you are it's cuteness or GTFO in the idol world ¬_¬
    Sucks, cos this is the team I woud WANT to see live the most. Not just for my oshimen, but a lot of the girls in this group have impressed me live more than so called high fliers.

3. raijin

raijin Member

regardless of them being the least popular or not(it is yet to be seen)..
    This is still my favorite Team! [rock]

4. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

Reset shonichi on the 12th is now officially on the AKB schedule on the website.

Though I won't 100% believe it won't be postponed again until we get word that the show has actually started.

5. Winter

Winter Kenkyuusei

They were also getting worse and worse quality wise. Yeah they're the most popular team still, but there comes a point where that won't be enough. The team was just full of a bunch of squeaky voiced singers besides Takamina and Shinoda.

They compared badly to K and even B. Now they upgraded their vocals by dumping off Minegishi and Itano for Kuramochi and Harugon. They only had to lose 1 member, Yukari to SDN, as opposed to Team K losing 2 members in Meetan and Noro or Team B losing Cindy, their freaking leader. Now B got stripped into a bunch of squeaky voiced singers, with the exception of Masuda.

Team K used to have a great balance and also had the best singers and dancers. Now they have even better dancers at the cost of vocals.

Team A won't look bad in comparisson anymore. In fact, they may be the best team now quality wise, while still retaining #1 popularity.

Meh, talking about this makes me bitter all over again.

6. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Since when was Harugon a good singer? :fear: I never thought that Minegishi and Itano were very good, but I think they're much better than Harugon. Haachan's in Team A now, and she's great. :D

Natsuki's a great singer if you've heard her in Dakishimeraretara, and they've got Yuki, who's a great singer as well. I think vocals-wise, the teams seem pretty balanced out now.

7. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

^Thank you, Naomi. I'll agree that there are quite a few girls with higher-pitched voices (actually, almost all of them are now on the New Team B), but there's definitely a balance by adding some of the most controlled, slightly deeper voices in AKB.

We should probably RESET our conversation to K6, though... (You know, since I obviously wasn't off-topic here, as well!)

8. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

I'm really anticipating this stage! One of my favourite members, Matsui Sakiko, is now in Team K. I'm really excited to see what kind of unit she'll be in. I'm really hoping she'll be in a unit with Miichan-- I really think they'd be cool together. Either Miichan or Yuko. Or both!

If it's really going to debut on the 12th, it'll debut the day before my birthday! What a great birthday present, yeah? Aha. ♥

9. Freaky

Freaky Kenkyuusei

its on tomorrow guys!! [party] [party]

10. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

Can't wait, I hope a LoD makes it over here. Hopefully nothing comes up in the next 24 hours delaying it again

11. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

COME ON. PLEASE WORK OUT. NO MORE DELAYS. PRAY PRAY PRAY.

I think I'm gonna do the NO SPOILERS thing. :hehe: The LOD will hopefully be up like right away so I won't have to wait long and it'll all be a surprise~
    ...But let's see how I do tomorrow. =_=

12. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Yuko confirmed on her blog that the "shonichi" ("first day of performance") is on the 12th, so there won't be any delays.

13. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Wow, it's tomorrow, isn't it? o.o Well, hopefully there will be an LOD for it, so I won't visit this thread again until there is one. ;D

14. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

I totally was thinking the 12th was Sunday! I'm so excited all of a sudden!

(I have work tomorrow and won't have internet at home, so I probably won't get to see this till the end of the weekend. I'm planning on spending all of Saturday at the library to download it, though!)

15. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

Yess! S48 blackout! Today is the day... is anyone willing to let us know when a LOD is available? Is anyone actually going to be able to get the LOD and share it for us? :XD:

16. IndigoSkies

IndigoSkies Kenkyuusei

Is it really the 12th already? That kind of flew by. Wow. I can't wait to see this new stage! I hope there are some really good units...
    I wonder if someone will put the LOD up on Share? I haven't seen any from after K5 ended, but maybe it's just that nothing particularly interesting has happened since then XDD; I hope this shows up soon; just in time for spring break when I can spend as long as I want watching stuff without worrying about work |DDDD

17. umechanhai

umechanhai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuzixuan

I'm very excited that K6 is just hours away from premiering =]!!! i'm not sure whether i can wait for an LOD...i might just spoil & see who is in which unit hehe....and then judge once the LOD comes out...

For some reason i have a feeling Umechan & Misato are in the same unit...i dunno, just from umechans blog pics i i'm kinda thinking that =] which is making me happy <3

18. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

I am totally planning on spoiling this for myself lol. I am excited to see the new units.

...and am less excited to have to learn names of the former RS, haha.

19. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

http://gree.jp/noro_kayo/blog/entry/405617186

Asuka, Natsumi, Meetan and Nontii are at the dress rehearsal. New Team B girls are doing lessons today.

Only a bit over 5 hours left! So excited :D

20. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Awwww...that's so nice of those girls to sit in during the dress rehearsal. :)