1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kikuchi Ayaka (Ayarin) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Kenji

Kenji Kenkyuusei

Re: Kikuchi Ayaka / Team K

Agreed. :D :D

2. IndigoSkies

IndigoSkies Kenkyuusei

The making-of DVD for Batsu Game is being released on August 27th. It's limited to amazon.co.jp only (here), and it comes with a ticket to go see the movie.
    Shipping is expensive with amazon.co.jp (unless you're in Japan of course) but this is definitely worth it for me, so I'm going to get this. Not sure what to do with the ticket though, I guess I'll keep it as a souvenir or something [hehe]

3. Kenji

Kenji Kenkyuusei

Is it coming with English subtitles?

4. IndigoSkies

IndigoSkies Kenkyuusei

I doubt it, there'd be no way unless it's getting an English release. It'd be nice if someone could sub this, or at least the main movie, but I'm not getting my hopes up. :(

5. Sumire

Sumire Kenkyuusei

I know nothing about Kanji, but noticed something.

[​IMG]

The first one is her name as written in the first post and the Girls Database thread, the second one is as used in Japanese wiki. When searching Yahoo, both spellings are used, although the second one much more often.

So, is it a mistake, or can both characters be used?

Copy-friendly form:

菊池あやか
    菊地あやか

6. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ The second one, 菊地あやか, is listed on the AKB, Watarirouka, and Batsu Game official sites and her Japanese wiki page, and garners more pages of results on Yahoo Auctions than the first one (lol, one of the first things I think to check). I'd feel inclined to use that one.

Hey, are these pictures new? o_o

7. IndigoSkies

IndigoSkies Kenkyuusei

http://www.x-game.jp/trailer/index.html
    Not much Ayarin screentime, but the new trailer is up, and ffffffffffffffffffff it's super bloody and gory. It's mostly the lead actor and Harugon getting tortured in various ways. Ayarin looks like she might be doing some of the torturing, at least at the very end...
    I'm going to have nightmares about my idols now [sweat]

It's labeled an "overseas trailer" and has English subs, so maybe they're planning to release it overseas? I wonder...

8. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh.

I'm crying. Really hard right now. ;A; I have no clue why I watched that video. You even said it was bloody & gory. Why why why. GDI.

... Harugon & Ayarin look very pretty, though! XD

9. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

hahaha that looks rad. But the English subs surprised me more than anything else... [hehe]

10. Kenji

Kenji Kenkyuusei

agreed 100%....now I'm having hope of being able to see this movie and actually understand it. :)

11. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

I like her very much. she is adoptable

12. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

I'm am saddened by the lack of Ayarin love on this forum, so consider this an attempt to bump her up, even if for a little while.

For those who haven't seen it yet, her Birthday LOD (100728): http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?a ... rent=30704

One of the things I noted from this LOD is how Ayarin's position as the "baka" of AKB48 is so consistent that she mentions that even Sayaka greets her daily with "Ohayo Baka" or "Ogenki Baka".

It leads me to wonder as to how Ayarin got that label. While the "scandal" is the first thing that pops into mind, I personally seem to think that that's something too personal/serious to be made into a joke. But I don't recall any mention of Ayarin's test scores either......

I guess this is just another one of those things I wonder about, right next to the question as to how Ayarin got her nickname, "Kikuji".

On another note, I'm looking forward to the upcoming UTB magazine as it has Ayarin and Harugon in it together. Now I just need to find a way to buy it.

13. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

From "my" point of view, japanese "Kikuchi" and "Kikuji" sound exactly the same... ^^''''

And about the baka, I just think they are tolling her as a joke, even if it is about the "way of how she was caught" more than the "scandal" itself.

I mean, a lot of them can have boyfriends... but I guess she was the only one taking a picture with a "note" with him... =/
    That's it... it wasn't that she was caught "paparazzi" way... it was that she was HER OWN "paparazzi"....

"Baka" enough from the other girls' point of view.

If that's not the reason, isn't a great deal either...

I remember I read in a magazine that saying "Baka" depends on where...
    in some places the word "Baka" is almost as saying "You s** of a b*** m**** f***** **#@#@#€~~@¬"

and in other places, "Baka" was almost something like a "Oh, Hi!" [hehe]

Though... Magazines say anything too...

14. lonewolfryuu

lonewolfryuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako

being a Warota fan and all, i love Ayarin as much as i love Nacchan, okay maybe a bit less than Nacchan but nonetheless i love her :)

some of the things i like about her is ...
    - when she gets a tad bit happy, she goes bouncing on her seat LOL!
    - she's really caring, one proof of that is during the survival camp episode in Shukan AKB where you can see her feeding the Kenkyuu's
    - she's a tower for her age LOL! (same boat as my fave Kenkyuu Nanchan)
    - her awesome bond with Harugon
    - great smile
    - even after being fired, she didn't give up and continued to pursue her dream as an idol in AKB48 starting from the ground up as Kenkyuu

15. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

* Tenacity is always a thing to be estimated.

(Specially when one of your favorites failed 3 times BEFORE being accepted as a Kenkyuusei (Mariyannu)).

On a side note, I always look Watarirouka as 2 sub-units put together...
    (Harugon + Ayarin) + (Nacchan + Lovetan + Mayuyu).

In that video they did for the "library-bookstore" thing (something about books... lol)
    it was Harugon and Ayarin on one side doing their jokes, and Nacchan/Mayuyu/Rabutan on the other one with their jokes. xD

16. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

I guess I just wasn't particularly sure if the "baka" thing started before or after Ayarin came back. Though it would make sense if it started after she came back.

I guess it's simply Team K's way of showing their love for her, as Yone-chan says.

On another note, as it currently slips my mind I should probably ask, what is this "library-bookstore" thing you mention Gobolino, that interests me so? Is it a part of one of their CD accessory DVDs? Or something else?

17. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

18. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

About the "baka" thing, I think she's said before that she's not good at school and those kinds of things.... it's hard to explain, but remember how Kobayashi Kana was also playfully made fun of because of that? It's that sort of thing. It has nothing to do with her scandal either.

And as long as I'm already replying on Ayaka's thread, she's probably one of the AKB members I respect and admire the most. Back when Team B was formed, she was a frontgirl, I mean she literally was one of the only 3 B girls appearing on singles (Mayu, Yuki and her) and she was even more popular than Yukirin, as a senbatsu. Then she made a mistake and got fired, and after that, she mustered the courage to go back and start over as a Kenkyuusei. I don't know if other people think about this often, but I think it must've been pretty painful for her to backdance only to her former team mates, but regardless of that she kept working very hard until she got promoted. And now, even though she managed to get some stuff back (Warota and Ogi Pro being the most important) she is an undergirl. It must be very hard, but I'm super proud of her because she has pushed through everything to pursue her dream :inlove:

19. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Werd. I like that. B-)

20. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Which is indeed something very weird...

taking in consideration that Kana BARELY graduated and is being called "baka" now...

well... "thing you give, thing you recieve" (Karma)... lol [hehe]

(PS: I like Kanachan :) )

but the "baka" thing, surprised me.