2NE1

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by clarizza, Jun 18, 2009.

1. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Seriously I enjoy 2NE1 songs. <3 But I think lately, I've been into Korean stuff too much. 2AM, 2PM, Davichi, 7size, SNSD, WG, F.T Island, SHINee, Mc Mong and lots more..

2. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Haha I feel the same way.
    I've also been surfing on the Korean wave a lot lately.
    Listening to artists such as, Brown Eyed Girls, 2NE1, KARA, Jewelry, Super Junior, Davichi, SNSD etc.
    Most of them I've liked for a long time, but yeah... for some reason I've just been more into K-pop lately than I've been for a long time.

3. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

Yeah even in my country K-pop is starting to be in the trend. I just love looking at their performances cause they have the vibes and their talents are explodinggg( can't think of a better word for it lol )

They look like they're so enjoying and the more I look at it, the more I'd prefer them to akb's vibe =x wouldn't it be great if akb has these 4 in their group?

thou i can't really imagine CL and Minzy dancing to Aittakata, Bingo or come cutesy songs.. it'll be.. weird [hehe]

4. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I continue my learning of K-Pop girl groups with 2NE1. I didn't like them at first, but then I kept hearing people go on about them so I gave them another try, and now I've been listening/watching to Fire on repeat for ages.

Unlike most people on this thread, Bom is my favourite - though that's just from watching MVs and performances. CL's eyes scare me. I'm glad she wears sunglasses a lot. Mimzy is pretty cool too, though she reminds me of a small little Japanese exchange student boy at my school.

5. Takamina

Takamina Kenkyuusei

I enjoy Fire but I prefer the Space ver.

6. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Think my fave member is Dara... I really started liking her after her "Kiss" single/CM.
    Then I like Minzy as well.

7. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

QFT.
    I saw Kiss MV (w/ Lee Min-ho) and the song is great. Her acting in the MV is truly awesome.

8. suncsunc

suncsunc Kenkyuusei

9. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

After watching 2NE1 tv, im beginning to live Bommie more and more.

Even though Minzy is the maknae, she should be given more screentime! She seems a lil reserved in the episodes. However when she's on stage, she almost outshine Bom and Dara.

10. PrivateLaughter

PrivateLaughter Kenkyuusei

Seems like I'm the only CL fan here o.o
    I really like her attitude and her really different voice. It's something cool for a rapper like her.
    And my mini album arrived today. I'm happy <3

11. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

Nahhh me too! :D

I actually think that she looks way better without make up. Her raps can go on and onnnn.

12. ~~kumako~~

~~kumako~~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurasayuri
    ah!! *crazyfangirl*
    I'm a proud BlackJack ;D & proud CLassified <3 <3
    yes! 2NE1 is my fave girlband, I really love all of them <3 in special my dear sexy leader Chaerinah <3
    but I really love all of them... Bom, Minzy & Dara
    You must watch their performance in DC, was awesome, as always!
    they sang Fire & IDC... and was perfect <3

I don't care e e e e e (8')

13. Kana

Kana Kenkyuusei

I've tried to get into 2ne1 once, as people kept telling me how great they were. I dropped them after listening to one of their songs, though. Maybe I should give them another try? 'Fire' is supposed to be nice, maybe I'll start with that.

14. ~~kumako~~

~~kumako~~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurasayuri
    ^ Fire is a good song, but, I don't care or Pretty Boy is more catchy... or at least I prefer these song.

15. Kana

Kana Kenkyuusei

^
    Thanks for the recommendations!

16. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

^ Yeah beside this, you might like 'In the club' or 'Lets go party' . They are slower songs :)

I personally love alllll their songs ;P

17. Daze

Daze Kenkyuusei

I personally don't have a favorite member, but my favorite song from 2ne1 will have to be Stay Together :)

18. Keiko

Keiko Kenkyuusei

My cousin loves them, so sometimes I listen to 2NE1 together with her and I found them pretty good :3 My favorite is Bom but well I don't know much about them, I just like their songs :3

19. Supermariko

Supermariko Kenkyuusei

That's my favorite song, also :D

I like 2ne1, at first it was easy getting into their music. I loved Lollipop and Fire. But when they came out with, I don't care it began to get harder to listen to them. But I pushed myself to keep listening to them and that song because I really 2ne1 as a whole, they are a cool group and very different from most Kpop groups. Now I love I don't care and all of their songs~

I recommend: Lollipop ft. Big Bang, Fire, Stay Together and Follow Me

20. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

I love 2NE1, CL, Dara and Minzy