Stage Team A 6th [Mokugekisha] 10/07/27

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Naomi, Jul 21, 2010.

1. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

Re: [STAGE] Team A 6th Stage [Mokugekisha] 2010/07/27

so after... wtf not even a month D= a while i have a much solid opinion about this stage. after hating it so much the conclusion is that yes, it's the worst Team A stage lol.

my biggest problem is that it does NOT sound like a Team A stage. coming after something as amazing as the best all48 stage it was just a big disappointment

Renai Kishin shined is so many ways. the most important was the 5 4 amazing units. all of them had a different feel, attitude, costumes, dance and sound that made them so great. heart gata, Tsundere, renai and kuroi tenshi are some the best units of the whole AKB fandom. this stage was overall too watered down, to slow/"cool"-ish to be Team A to the point it sounds like something that should be a Team K stage.

almost all the units being ballad-oriented (which in fact, i've been waiting for another good ballad unit for a while. but we got way too much lol) and the the group songs were too.. boring, not really idol-ish anymore like Team A was before. if you listen to it once, it sounds all the same (and not in a good way lol). i think the Team K/mature sound is why some people here liked it so much.

i still like some songs though;

- Hoshi no Mukou is simply beautiful. it was such a grower. the melody and everything is just too sweet but that's basically the only unit i like. i still hate goldrush, i'm indifferent to ude wo kunde and i don't like itoshisa no accel and enjou rosen as much as i thought at first.

for the group songs, basically i only like Utsukushii Mono for being yet another amazing themed-AKB48. it's just too epic to not be liked XD the rest can pretty much go diaf lol.

and yes, i know this is not supposed to be interpreted as the same Team A as before like any of the others teams. but the change of sound didn't really benefited them imo. B are the only ones who had an idolish stage this time (which ironically, it's also more Team A sounding than B X_X)

2. mr.chuzzle

mr.chuzzle Kenkyuusei

Really? I don't know about the old team or stages but here is my own opinion...
    I try to learn about AKB48 by watching their Stages. I started with K6. I don't like that stage. I only like 2-3 songs (and I don't really remember how it sounds right now...). And sorry I don't understand what you mean with 'mature' in K6 since I can't understand the lyrics, maybe I should search the English translation, XD. Then I continue with B5. B5....didn't impressed me as well. I only like 100 meter konbini ( I didn't even post my opinion in their thread because I don't know what to say). After B5 I stopped myself from watching stage (A6 left..) & download their single's songs i.e. heavy rotation (which I don't like), ponytail (don't like), Sakura (ok) & river (like it). Last night I finally able to forced myself to watch A6 and I love how it all sound. The melody, instruments, and their vocal. I like ALL songs and addicted with mokugekisha, ude wo kunde, utsukushiki mono, I'm crying & pioneer. I think I found my reason the keeps an eyes to AKB48 and that is Team A. My favorite performance is utsukushiki mono. Really love the "all hails Queen......" scene, XD 

My favorite members are atsuko, minami, haruka (the one with minami in the backstage), takajo aki, sashihara rino, haruna & mariko...

3. emanc

emanc Kenkyuusei

^ That's the difference when opinions aren't clouded by biases brought about by being a fan of one of the other teams.

If you liked this stage, then you would also love A4 :inlove: and A5 :inlove: . They're equally awesome. Also watch B3 as it's the best Team B stage there is. I don't know, but K2 is the last Team K stage that I really enjoyed.

4. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

5. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

New stage <3
    I can't wait for the audio rip

6. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

Why has this stage only been performed like 3 times.

I kinda feel like the Kenkyuuseis get to perform more than the irrelevant Team A girls :fp:

7. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

it's been performed only twice, and there aren't any more performances scheduled right now either.

8. KOSMOS

KOSMOS Kenkyuusei

Why is that? Are they busy?

9. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

A lot of the times for new Stages, they aren't performed very often at the very beginning and then ramp it up later. That hasn't been the case for K6 and B5, though.

There's a 'tour' coming up, and Natsuki's been mentioning lots of rehearsals (I'd assume Team A would be similar), so maybe that's taking them some extra time?

10. emanc

emanc Kenkyuusei

When you have most of the top girls in there, you don't expect them to be performing at the theater that often anymore. Tons of shows and appearances would surely crowd their schedule.

I hope the next LOD gets uploaded in the trackers too. Can't wait to watch the next show.

11. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

But that's what kenkyuusei are for. There's lots of frontgirls on the other teams too and those teams manage to perform anyways.

12. emanc

emanc Kenkyuusei

^ It's not like those other teams are still performing regularly as before, are they? Team A can't even start their own stage several months after the other teams start theirs. Are you saying they are just sitting on their asses all that time?

13. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ ...Well the point is, it was nice that they waited until they could have the whole team together to have the shonichi, looking back on A5 and how we didn't know the official lineups for the first TWO MONTHS of its run, and now that it's started they should be able to perform it regularly with kenkyuusei filling in the gaps. o_o

14. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

I... what? The other teams do perform relatively often. ._. Not OMG EVERYDAY like in the old days, but they are performing quite a bit. A6 took so long to start probably because they really needed everybody together for rehearsals. My point was that while there are several front girls on Team A, there are a lot of OTHER girls too. For the front girls who can't perform often, kenkyuusei can fill their spots. Team B regularly has tons of empty spots filled by kenkyuusei. Also I barely even said anything about Team A, I just said other teams can get on just fine with girls missing. I never said anything about Team A being lazy. [speechless] What the hell.

15. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Finally three new dates have been added :D

8/22(日) 12:00/15:30 チームA
    Mariko and Takamina will be absent.

8/23(月) 19:00 チームA
    Mariko and Acchan will be absent.

8/27(金) 19:00 チームA
    Takamina will be absent.

I really really really wonder who's gonna sub for Takamina's solo! who could pull that off? :O
    I also think that they might even not have anyone sub for Mariko in Gold Rush, since all the lines she sings are all duets.

16. mihipyon

mihipyon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mihi427

^ i pray for haachan to sub takamina :XD:

17. hina

hina Member

ME TOO! [nod]

18. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    ME THREE! :)
    Yeay! Atleast more dates have been decided!! I've been wanting to watch more. Can't wait! [rock]

19. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

FINALLY! & YES YES YES to the Haachan subbing for Takamina thing. I'd love that so much~

20. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I want Natsumi to sub for Atsuko whether she fits in the unit or not, 'cause I don't think she'll sub for Takamina. XD I'd love it if she got to sub for Takajo when she's absent so she could perform Enjou Rousen with Sasshi~ :^O^:

I'd love to see Haachan sub for Takamina as well, especially since I think she's the only one other than Takamina who can pull it off.