1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

So Nyuh Shi Dae/SNSD/Girls' Generation

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Aigon, Mar 2, 2008.

1. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

Loool. I hear it too. :fear:

2. aznnerd

aznnerd Kenkyuusei

The new track Echo was released today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya1Z_dMh080

I'm...disappointed :/
    It's better for the Oh! concept, not the RDR one
    And their conditions aren't that great, I'm worrying for their health
    SME is working them to the bone it seems to make up for the company's other problems

3. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I like Echo more than Run Devil Run, but neither are too great. I like super-happy SNSD.

4. Kana

Kana Kenkyuusei

Run Devil Run is amazingly awesome and so is Echo. I could listen to them non-stop.

Also, my copy arrived today [party]
    I got Taeyoen for the poster and a Jessica phonestrap. I also got the big group poster <3

5. tempethegreat

tempethegreat Kenkyuusei

woah!RDR...still collect money for that album~
    i got my OH last month,and got sooyoung card...
    but,im looking for taeyeon card~anyone here want to trade with me?
    kekeke.... [blush]

6. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

So, did anyone see the video they did with the 2PM guys?

I like that song, although I have no idea of what a CABI is...

7. tempethegreat

tempethegreat Kenkyuusei

^watch it already~i love the song,but the mv is ...................... [shock]
    i read it in youtube, "Cabi means like a life guard in caribbean bay"

8. aznnerd

aznnerd Kenkyuusei

Rumor going on that the girls are gonna leave for Japan late summer and stay there for at least the rest of the year. I'll only be happy with this venture IF they release a new song and not a remake.

9. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I don't care if SNSD become sluttier XD I actually loved the MV for the CABI song, it was funny and very hot :D

10. aznnerd

aznnerd Kenkyuusei

^ OMG I did to hahaha idg why people were hating on it so bad, but I think I'm just too perverted to care anymore lmao
    That and the song is really catchy. It's my workout song!

11. pink4ever08

pink4ever08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Not a really big fan of SNSD but I love "Gee" and "Run Devil Run". And I also have to add that Sooyoung is adorable and I absolutely love Hyoyeon~

12. Nodacchi

Nodacchi Kenkyuusei

wow.. a SNSD thread.. :)

SNSD is my ultimate KPOP fandom.. its the same as AKB48 as my ultimate fandom in JPOP.. haha
    well i'm glad i see people here who like them too.. :D

goodluck to Soshi in Japan..

13. bobo

bobo Kenkyuusei

So Nyuh Shi Dae is definitely my all time favourite korean female group! <3
    Been a fan for a year and a half now, started liking them through watching Taeyeon on We Got Married, her beauty and cuteness really caught my attention! My favourite members are Yuri (my number one favourite), Taeyeon & Tiffany. My favourite couple is TaeNy!

14. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Bringing myself to continue to wander around the other various places of S48 does bring its perks because I absolutely love SNSD!

Funny? story on my experience with SNSD-AKB48:
    I was originally a H!P-biased fan in terms of idols (since 2006), but then I opened up and started to love AKB48 in 2008 around Oogoe Diamond time (Mendol played a big part too)-- I was riding the AKB-wave and had become a big fan and then suddenly, although I had already heard of them, I started to pay more attention to SNSD (around Gee/Genie promotion time). That's when I got sucked into the SoShi world and spent the rest of 2009 becoming a SONE and supporting SNSD, expanded my Kpop culture in turn as well. I almost completely forgot about AKB (I completely berate myself here)- but then, while I was watching an Mnet awards show, I saw AKB again (the show they won that international award or something) and they were performing what I would come to know as "RIVER". I was like, "Woah- AKB!? What are they doing on this Korean award show? And more importantly, when did AKB become like this!? I like. - What have I missed!?!"-- After that, of course I looked up RIVER and everything else I had missed (I found out I had missed the 1st senbatsu elections, the boudokan concerts/shuffling, and everything between that time frame). I was confused at first, but I put more determination than ever to catch up on everything and learn the old/new members I grew to love. Signed up to S48 after much lurking here and there and the rest is history.

In a way, I like to think that the way I'm experiencing these variety of idols is some sort of fate. Because right after all that, I became an even bigger fan of AKB than I originally was starting to become before the SNSD-gap.
    I can say it also broadened my horizons and opened myself up to the many more types of music and fans out there in the idol industry. To this day I am still a fan of all 3 franchises: H!P, SNSD, AKB48. Albeit some more than others nowadays. lol.

Though, I'll probably keep the rest of my SNSD spazz for the Soshified forums, this is a nice thread here. =)
    For anyone who understood the paragraph of text; well I'm glad it made sense to you. lol.
    SoShi hwaiting!! <3 I hope your Japanese debut does well later on this month~ [clap]

By the way, my favorites are: Yuri, Jessica, and Tiffany. XP
    YulSicTi!!! <3

15. bobo

bobo Kenkyuusei

Talking about SNSD debut in Japan next month, I am waiting for some SNSD x AKB48 collaboration or some interaction!

16. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^
    Yeah, that's one of the things I really want to see when SNSD officially comes to Japan to debut.
    I hope to see them some day perform alongside or atleast attend the same show (i.e., Music Station, etc.) together just to see them side-by-side. My two top favorite girl groups from Korea and Japan respectively.

What a sight that will be. [blush]

17. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

Do anyone think they all do plastic surgery?

18. eyeless

eyeless Kenkyuusei

19. bobo

bobo Kenkyuusei

The japanese version of GENIE music video teaser has been release today! [clap]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHihGZIpqE0[/yt]
    Can't wait for the full song & music video to be out!

20. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^
    Saw that yesterday. I can't wait too.

It seems they'll do great in Japan when they DO debut soon (considering their sales and placings BEFORE any real promos). Etc. I'll be looking forward to it all. <3