1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

Late and everything but Congratz giddy to your 8000th post :D ..

Would've liked Yuko to do the 100 updates just to KO giddy :p .. Sasshi needs a long rest.. LOL to whoever those members were who slept with their eyes open and Too bad Yuko couldn't eat the fruits since they look yummy..

Thanks gids !

2. RTBandGeek4ever

RTBandGeek4ever Kenkyuusei

Majisuka Gakuen had such a sad ending T^T. Why did Yuko have to diee~~ I ♥ her character in the moviee! When Atsuko was walking Yuko out on the wheelchair I started tearing up. And while Sakura no Shiori was playing it made things even worse )'; . But Majisuka Gakuen was one of the best series I have watched out of all the series in history.

3. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

About Majisuka:

Ah Yuko died?... O_O... wow... that happens to me because I haven't watched it yet... >___<

4. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

SPOIIIIIILERS

5. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Me either. I just started watching the episodes too!

/shakes fist angrily [boom]

6. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

SPOILER BLOCK :yikes:

7. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Ahh, I thought you guys were talking about Yuko's newest drama, so I was thinking that Yuko's characters sure like to die a lot. xD

I haven't seen all of Majisuka Gakuen, either, although I do know that her character died in the end. :( I need to get around to watching that. :fear:

8. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

As this is "Yuko" thread, shouldn't be wise to put in the original "spoiler" post something like:
    "
    About Majisuka:
    (spoilers)..... bla bla bla (/spoilers)..

"

If you get my idea... because this isn't the majisuka thread to everyone get to know the spoiler will be about it.

Just an idea.

9. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I don't see why we should have to use one instead. Besides, saying
    in front of something doesn't exactly make it hard to see. Some people tend to find out anyway, unless if you write SPOILER or something, otherwise it's not noticeable.

10. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Uh...hi, guys...? [wonder]

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) ばぃばぃオダキョー ("Bye-Bye Oda-Kyou"; 2010-12-05 18:54:40): "Today, the last episode of '2010-12-05 18:54:40' will be aired [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Finally, it's all so totally over~ ..*qPД`) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . All you guys who've been following the show for the past two-and-a-half months, and all you guys who've watched the show even for just a little bit, thank you so very much [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . So until the very end, please check it out [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[​IMG]

"It airs from 23:00 onward [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored 5600 comments at the time of this update - holy cow!)

2.) はじめてのおつかい。 ("Hajimete No Otsukai."; 2010-12-05 22:51:11): "Today I recorded for the show, 'Hajime No Otsukai' [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] .

[​IMG]

"My costume this time around felt so nostalgic [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . With a lot of thought and feeling, I got to see a bunch of original uses [​IMG] [​IMG] . Once I find out when the show airs, I'll report back to you guys again [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 3500 comments at the time of this update - ballin'!)

3.) 弁護士の卵です★ ("Lawyer 'Egg' ★"; 2010-12-06 14:30:12): "Tonight, the TBS drama 'Bengoshi Ichinose Rinko 3' [​IMG] [​IMG] . Actually, this is the third installment of the drama [​IMG] . This time around, I'll play again the role of Ooya Megumi, the 'egg' of the law firm (p'v`q* [​IMG] ) [​IMG] ゜+ . It airs at 21:00, so by all means check it out, aight? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

(This post scored over 1400 comments at the time of this update - werd.)

And that's that! Werd to the final episode. I actually woke up early to catch it on KeyHoleTV. It was pretty good. Didn't understand everything, even when i saw it an HQ version of it, but I still found it entertaining. I'm still very grateful to everyone who put that show together. Including Yuko. Werd to another TV show appearance. I have a feeling it's one of those educational shows where celebrities and talents sit in a studio and watch VTR's and explanations of different stuff. I'm down with that. Especially when Yuko's in it, and looking cute like that. And werd to yet another drama. I remember seeing bits of the first installment. Yuko's role was kinda small, but she was still really cute. (I wonder if she'll have more screen time this time around.)

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve:)

P.S. - You're welcome, people. :)

11. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the translations as usual!
    Just one thing: 弁護牛の卵doesn't mean "Lawyer's egg" XD, but it means someone who is a beginner training to be a lawyer. ("~no tamago" means someone who is on his way to become a professional in something, not an absolute beginner but still has some way to go before he can call himself a pro; in this case, Yuko might be someone who's just got a degree in Law but still has to train in a law studio before being given her own cases etc.). I am /almost/ sure one could say "a budding lawyer" in English.

Sorry for nitpicking XD;

12. gideon123

^ Yeah, I realized that halfway through the translation (kinda like the H!P Eggs), but opted to stick with the word "egg" anyway because it sounded cute. I guess it still sounds odd in English. :-/

Thanks for pointing that out anyway. I'll mill my vocabulary over for a while, and maybe come up with a less confusing solution. And of course, you're welcome. :)

13. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    I'm not an English speaker (clearly ._.) so I actually went to check if "~'s egg" had the same meaning in English before posting XD but if anyone else understood that, and I didn't for my lack of colloquial English comprehension, I'll just go hang my head in shame XD. Sorry!

14. gideon123

^ Nah, don't worry about it. Come to think about it, I don't think I've ever heard anyone been called an "egg" during their early years of a profession.

Again, I'll think about it for a while hopefully come up with a better term to use. Thanks. :)

EDIT: Aight, I put the word in quotation marks for time being to indicate that it's not being used in the conventional sense. If I think of something better later on, I'll be sure to plug it in. Thanks again. :)

15. gideon123

Aight, sorry for the double-post, but...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) 出ちゃいました!! ("We Came Out!!"; 2010-12-06 19:40:48): "It was a Kenkyuusei performance, but we we kinda popped in for a bit [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . The four of us..."

[​IMG]

"...performed "Beginner" with the Kenkyuusei [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And on top of that...Mii-chan stepped up to the challenge presented to her [(・∀・)] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Man, it was really cool!!!!!!!! And that's why she's got this face going on right here [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"The performance will air on January 2, but only in the Kansai region (´Д`) [​IMG] But check it out anyway if you can (LOL) ." (This post scored over 2300 comments at the time of this update - werd!)

2.) 初めての二人♪♪♪ ("First Time Just The Two Of Us ♪♪♪"; 2010-12-06 23:03:09): "Work and whatnot ended early, so I went to a place where I've long wanted to go to [​IMG] [​IMG] . And the person who went out there with me..."

[​IMG]

"...was my Teammate, Minegishi [​IMG] [​IMG] !!!!!!!!!!!! So yeah...where do you think
    the two of us went ( [​IMG] p'v`q*)゜+ !?!?!?" (This post scored well over 2500 comments at the time of this update - rock!)

3.) はっちゃけはっちゃけ ("Having Fun, Having Fun"; 2010-12-07 00:41:45): "Do you guys wanna know where I went with Mii-chan on our date earlier (-∀-`) ? I read some comments where y'all were so dying to know where we went that ya couldn't study, but I thought to myself maybe I should keep you guys in suspense for the right answer until the morning comes ( ̄‥ ̄) [​IMG] . I am such a sadist (LOL). Okay, that's a lie. I'll fill ya guys in on the answer [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . The place we went to earlier...was this festive street right here."

[​IMG]

"Disneyland [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] !!!!!!!!!! I totally wanted to go here during Christmas season [​IMG] . And man, it was so much fun! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"We didn't have a lot of time, but we did get to ride on 3 attractions, so I was really satisfied with that ( [​IMG] ´ω`pq゛ [​IMG] . I also bought souvenirs, and had fun watching the fireworks, too [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . But really, this was my first date with just Mii-chan, but since we're always together having fun, I had so much fun from the heart! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Mii-chan was like, 'Dude, you are such a kid (艸∀<*)' 淲 [​IMG] [​IMG] . And speaking of Mii-chan, she got tired from all the walking..."

[​IMG]

"...so she had to stop to fix her shoes [​IMG] . But yeah, I so got to taste a bit of Christmas (p'v`q*★)゜+ ." (This post scored over 3200 comments at the time of this update - ballin'!)

4.) 打ち上がっちゃいました! ("Firing It Up!"; 2010-12-07 15:26:17): "Pyu~~~BOOM [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] !!!!!!!! The other day we had a paunch for the drama, and we really fired things up [​IMG] [​IMG] !!!!"

[​IMG]

"The place was so warm and friendly [​IMG] I saw everyone at the assembly hall when fired off for the last episode, but the time together was just so great, ya know? [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"So until the next time we can share our time together again...・・・・(゜●vωv☆:+。 . And in the end, I got a handmade photo album from the staff members (P;Д;q泣) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"I gave it all a close look at home, and needless to say I cried (LOL). And yeah, all that firing up's all over now [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

And that's that! Werd to those four performing with the Kenkuusei. I'm not quite sure if it's a usual stage performance or if it's something special, but it's still gotta be cool, right? And I don't know why the broadcast is limited to the Kansai region, but I'm sure we'll find it somewhere online ya know? (By the way, I wonder what the challenge Gish ended up doing is. Did she take center for "Beginner?" Does anyone here have any idea? )

Werd to that date with Gish to Tokyo Disneyland. (I didn't even bother guessing where they went.) The date sounds like a lot of fun, and the lighting really does look cool. LOL to Mii-chan's kid remark to Yuko, though really...Yuko can be a big kid. (I haven't been to any of the Disney locations in a very long time. And then I really can't see myself going. Unless if I'm with friends. Then that might change things.) And werd to that party among the staff and actors. That cake looks really wild, and that album's really nice. That'd be cool if they all got together again to do another project. I'm sure I'd give it a look, hehe.

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

P.S. - I saw that lawyer drama yesterday on KeyHoleTV, and it was pretty cool.

The story was kinda confusing due to the quality of the KeyHole and due to my own sleepiness, but from what I gathered it started out with an elderly getting swindled out of 5,000,000 yen and going to the law firm for help. The lead lawyer takes the assignment, and there's a lot of going around fishing out information. More people get involved, and in the end one lady who's been swindled nearly kills the crime dude with a gun, but is stopped at the last minute and the cops come. There's also other stuff at the end, too, relating to money transferring but by then I just wanted to go to sleep, so I i didn't really catch that part.

Yuko definitely got A LOT of screen time in the drama. I don't know if she was an actual junior lawyer at the firm, but she definitely was a junior member of the team. There were lots of times when the team got to together to talk about stuff in the office. And at one point, these bad guys stormed the office looking for stuff, and Yuko was all by herself yelling at them, like, "What're you doing?! Stop that!!" And she even gets pushed around, held at knife point, taken hostage and tied to a chair. And all the while I was like, "Nuuu~~~! Bad people! Don't do mean things to Yuko!" in the end she got let go, and nothing serious happened to her, but still...that was pretty intense, na mean?
    So yeah...it was cool. Good job to everyone on their performance. And hopefully Yuko gets to do more neat shoots like that in the future. :)

16. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

I just watched the FNS Kayousai vid and I thought that Yuko looked really beautiful especially during the segment where they collaborated with that Ishii guy to sing that Kimi ga Iru Dake de song.

17. ucla10

ucla10 Kenkyuusei

She did a comedy act with two other guys.

Sorry for re-posting but I guess it's better than telling you to go over to the RS stage thread to get the link.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjI4MTUzNzI0.html Beginner starts around 17:32 and then the Miichan part is a bit after that.

18. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

Thanks for the translations~ :D

I feel like Miichan hangs around with everyone's random cliques XD

19. gideon123

^ You're welcome. And thanks for the clarification, ucla. :)

So yeah...UPDATE!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) リッスンだょ~ ("Listen~!"; 2010-12-07 22:13:37): "Today's the cultural broadcast of 'Listen' [​IMG] . And this month, I get to work as the program personality [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Every Tuesday from 1:00 - 3:00 we'll be having a pleasant time together (right?) as I convey my own voice over the airwaves (-∀-`) [​IMG] [​IMG] . And yeah, I recorded a live broadcast [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"These're flowers I got from the fans [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Thank you very much [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . By all means, please listen to the show~ [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 2100 comments at the time of this update - werd!)

And that's that! Werd to yet another project for Yuko to do. I didn't find about the program until after I woke up, so I missed the first broadcast. However, I think I should be awake the next time it airs. (Now I just have to find a reliable way to listen to the program.)

P.S. - Werd to Yuko being voted No. 2 girl at STAGE48. Taka seriously dominated for the No. 1 spot, LOL. I'm kinda sad that there were people who actually down-voted Yuko, but I guess it goes to show that there're gonna be haters out there no matter what. *shrugs* Oh, well. I still like Yuko. :)

20. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Yay Yuko!!! Thanks giddy for the translations, as always!

And about people who voted against Yuko, I guess her winning the elections this year earned her some haters... But it doesn't matter as long as we her fans still love her a lot, right? Wheeee!