1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[DRAMA] Sakura kara no Tegami (2/26~3/6)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Jan 12, 2011.

1. jell_o_jello

jell_o_jello Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thing is each storyline gets, what, 15 minutes. So, in their defence, they have to cram so many things into it so that all the girls get screen time. I guess that's why there are so many things that don't make perfect sense...

Still, I think they could have done better. With Yuko's part, if the solution is not really a solution (seriously, just try harder and do both?), then why bring the issue up in the first place? Isn't it because she CAN'T do both that's the issue?

For Mayu-Sae part, as a girl, I doubt there're really superficial girls like Sae's character (I guess there must be? but none of my friends suddenly shuns their close friends just because she likes a guy, especially when there's no issue about having to choose one over the other (which in this case, not yet)). That's just childish and being a bitch. It would have made more sense if Sae told Mayu about it and Mayu didn't like it and became demanding, then the ignoring part would make more sense. Then again, time limit might force them to make Sae the bitch right out...

This drama is such a good vehicle for AKB. I just think they could have done it better and profit from this more. Then again, there's Majisuka 2, so there's hope that with more time, the story would be better than this and perhaps the first one (which was....ok for its kind of show, but when compared with other jdramas, still lagging behind).

2. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

Miichan is one my oshi's but I don't like her charcter.... :(

I started cracking up at Sae's face when she fell down the stairs [hehe]
    I feel bad for Mayu. All of a sudden her best friend who she does everything with starts canceling their promises and doesn't want to go to school together anymore, of course she's upset and hurt, probably more so because Sae is hiding it from her. Sae also looks like she feels a bit guilty or something, but I get why she's hiding it. I also can understand why Mayu wants to break Sae and Sae's bf up, not that I would approve of doing such a thing. I think their story is the most interesting~

I didn't like Tomochin's story very much...it was awkward...

I have to agree the BGM placement is really bad. When FIRST LOVE started playing during the Acchan, Mariko, & Takamina scene, I was like, FINALLY! a song that actually fits the scene! :^^;:

3. Azunyan

Azunyan Kenkyuusei

> < eeeeeeeeeee ~ it came out.. C: i really like the drama so far i have yet to see the other eps
    * waits patiently while M.I.A from s48 *

4. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm surprised that the ratings are that high. The drama is so cheeeeesy. I think if it was longer then I'd enjoy it a lot more. But there's barely enough time to get the story through completely. It just seems kinda choppy. I still like it. But if was other girls other than AKB, I would've given up, haha.

Yeahhhh, Sae is a jerk. I really hope Kimura Ryo will go out with Mayu too. That would really spice up the story, hahahaha.

And Sasshi finally appeared! ...in a picture. /sighhhh lol. Man, I wish my Japanese was better, but I didn't understand that part at all. Was Takamina talking to Natsumi about Sasshi? Or something like that with the teacher? The only thing I understood was "jisatsu," lol. So, I got really confused.

5. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

Natsumi was telling Takamina how Maeda-sensei used to be really popular but after a girl named Rino committed suicide, he changed.

6. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    A lot of people come into this thread without watching the drama. They need to in order to find out where they can watch it, whether it's subbed yet, what it's about if this is the first time they've heard of this, etc. It's the only way to stay up to date :) It's always safer to use spoiler tags whenever the subject in question contains a story

If the drama's not that good (hoping people are wrong), then it's just the AKB48 factor. Anything AKB48 garners attention nowadays :hehe:

7. azury

azury Kenkyuusei

I'm surprised by how many people saying Sae's a bitch here.(Does this mean her acting is pretty good 'cause she could make people hate her? :cute: ) I also thought like that when I was watching. She just turned into another person after meeting that guy. I'm totally on Mayu's side. I felt sorry for Mayu. I think that guy probably will go out with her and then Mayu will dump him.

8. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

I'm actually on the same wave as you; suprised that everyone else is on the complete opposite end of the spectrum.

I'm surprised that people have expected so much from this... it's like a conglameration of all the popular topics from late 80s-late 90s dramas in Japan. None of the girls are gonna win the blue ribbon award for acting; Erepyon probably had the best acting chops and she's gone.

Still, it's interesting to see how far off my feeling are from the general consensus.

9. oddball

oddball Member

Well this in not an uncommon problem is it, there are allways going to be, well maybe not conflicts but something like that between freinds and bf/gf, your mates will want you to spend time with them and it the same for your partner, because it's just Mayuyu rather than a group of people the issue is intensivied and becomes more personel between the three people (Mayu, Sae and the bf) but then thats life, something like this happened to two of my friends (though not so, well, dramatic) where they were really close before one of them got a gf, since then they've kinda grown apart.

10. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

I dont understand Japanese, so I cant follow some of the storylines where there are mostly talking invloved, like KojiHaru's and Acchan's. And OMG KojiHaru got pregnant? With who??
    I really LOVE MayuSae story, its the easiest to follow for me, since there are more action than talking. Its the most interesting too, I cant wait for the next episode!!

11. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

LOL WTF WAS THAT AT THE START OF ACCHAN'S EP.

THE TITLE WAS WRONG FOR A FEW SECONDS. HAHAHA

editors :fp:

12. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

oh god most poorly written drama ever XDDD

Takamina: SHOUT YELL DESPAIR WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME I WAS ADOPTED???!?!?!? AAAAA
    Mom: I forgot about it, ahah~
    Takamina: lol we're mommy daddy and daughter again ILUSM
    what the fuck was that XDDD

Also when Tomochin goes clubbing, the song was B Stars XDDDDDDDDDDD that made me rofl like there was no tomorrow :rofl:

13. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    After reading all your comments, I don't know if I want to watch this drama :XD:

14. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

I actually agree..

Sae hurt her close friend, but she was acting like a normal person. She used to think guys were disgusting etc etc, but after she met this guy, got infatuated and started dating him blah blah, she realised for the first time how she was acting with Mayu. It's like she likes Mayu but only just realised the two of them have been abnormally close, so her reaction was to distance herself from her. OK, not the best thing to do obviously, being a bitch to the friend you stuck with for so long, but how many of us wouldn't have taken the easy way out and selfishly avoid a confrontation?

And I actually thought Sae and the guy made a pretty sweet couple >_>

That said, at the same time I felt really sad for Mayu who was awfully hurt and it wasn't really her fault for being needy because Sae had no problems with it before and was acting just the same way. I cried a bit when I saw Mayu cry ;__;
    But that was ruined when I saw what Mayu was going to do >_>

Stupid guy ;__; don't accept Mayu ;__; both of them are going to get hurt ._. which obviously is going to be the story and then both girls can cry it out together and be best friends again.

15. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

It's not THAT bad if you don't have high expectations. Yuki's story is the best so far, Itano's is funny, and Acchan/Sasshi's still has potential; Mariko is adorable as a teacher and the sensei is a realy good (and handsome XD) actor.
    It's just that the stories were dealt with in the blink of an eye so it all seems rushed. And yeah, some of the BGM was really poorly chosen. But as light entertainment, it's not a bad product after all.

16. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

I haven't watch any of the episodes yet, but everything sounds like a huge soap opera :panic: Maybe I should wait till Spring break to watch everything all at once :D

17. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Just upped it to JPS for those who want a quick snatch.

18. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

The drama would be so much better if it was normal length, or at least 20 minute episodes for everyone ;_____;

The biggest problem is just the plots are way too rushed cause they don't have time. I can live with the acting and everything cause they're not terrible.

The BGM is another story >_>

19. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Hopefully Tomo hasn't gotten herself into too bad of a pinch. You just knew that the granny panties belonged to her. Someone asked if that was Katase Nana playing her sister... yes it is. I wish she'd make music again.

For some odd reason, I found TakaMina's conversation with her parents to be just what she needed. She was heavy hearted, and the out of left-field answer washed that away. That, coupled with the awkward laughing from her folks just made me laugh before I could cry a little.

Yukirin's story was really touching; it's interesting as she really doesn't say anything. Her interactions with Mr. Maeda started to become charming once she warmed up to him. Now, if Yukirin and KitaRie hold hands and skip off into the sunsent while The Blue Hearts' "TRAIN-TRAIN" plays in the background, then I could die a happy person.

Looks like Sae is ready to talk about her relationship but Mayu has different plans.

20. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

Seeing Yuki like that shattered my heart, even though this is just acting but this encouraged me more to try harder and protect her in the future. Wait for me Yuki!