1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. aihime

aihime Kenkyuusei

Re: THE STAGE48 post dump!

i got a huge scare when i read about the earthquake/tsunami...i'm relieved my family (in tokyo) are safe. i wish i could be with them right now :cry: .

2. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship

Oh Jesus... Earthquakes, tsunamis... How minimal is our existence.

Weird coincidence, Japan's earthquake was at the same time than Chile's.

3. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

^ Somebody was pretty worried about u n Gobo.

But apparently there's a mountain between u and the coast. :XD:

4. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Hey, everyone okay? I woke up today, and heard the news. And sadly, my usual computer is shot due to a blackout last night. (Power line blew during a storm.)

Posting periodically from my mom's iPad and computer. Be safe, guys!

5. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

Well, i heard from news that i believe all the members are okay, but this Earthquake is just really getting me depressed. Hope it doesn't effect me while i work today. Though that's probably the smallest of problems happening right now.

6. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

I've experienced an earthquake before and i think it was only 7.4 but the damage was tremendous, once tall buildings were scattered as if they were just stacked rubble heap, not to mention the dead, the roads cracked open and closed like an anime production. We didn't have school for 3 months... The experience was so surreal. 18 years later, I can still remember it like it was yesterday... and that was just 7.4.

Scaling from my life changing memories of that 7.4, I can't even begin to imagine how disastrous an 8.9 could be... :cry:

Then now this probable meltdown...

7. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

(changing the topic to something brighter)

So I wasn't satisfied with my letter because it was extremely plain and ugly, so I went out and found a whole bunch of amazing stickers/stationary and markers today at the dollar store.

I rewrote the letter and it look 1000X better than before (you can guess how bad it looked before seeing how it isn't really anything special now).

Anyways I got these really cool stationary papers which has a fat pink elephant blowing bubbles. I think Sayaka will like it :cute:

[​IMG]

8. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I think it's adorable. <3
    Great job Terry.

9. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

OMG TERRY THAT'S SO AMAZING I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU DDDD:

*TOO* EXCITED, LOL. I'm not involved at all but I'm like GHREIGHOREGRE

YEAAAH I HOPE SHE READS IT ;A;!!

10. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Isn't it just so gay and lovely? <3
    I'm so excited lol ;_;

11. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

AT that looks AMAZING. The layout's adorable (and your writing's so nice :fp:).
    Sayaka will definitely like it.

12. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

i'm sorry..i tried to put the words out, but couldn't do it all day.

i had to turn off all the TV's because it was too depressing for me, not even going to the movies tonight helped me at all. As I sat through the closing credits all alone, I pretty much just let out crying all the way going home. I feel so much anger and rage, but so much depression all in one.

I don't want to say the wrong thing or anything for that matter. I already ticked off enough people today. I don't think people like us can recover from it at all.

13. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Im so sick of fighting with Kpop fans. I LOVE Jpop and LIKE Kpop. But Kpop fans all say that Jpop is a complete rip off of Kpop and that Kpop is better. Kpop was based on Jpop and Jpop was based on American music. But Jpop has really branched off from American music and is alot different than it was about 10 years ago while Kpop is still really similar to American pop music. But if anything modern K-pop girl groups are based off the sucess of Morning Musume and Onyanko Club. Most Jpop fans like Jpop AND Kpop. Most Kpop fans hate Jpop :/ I think I'll just ignore them from now on?

It felt good to get that out^

14. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Wow, Terry, that was incredible, I'm sure she will love it...!!! :1st:

15. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

I hate KPop. With flavour. :awesome:

Haters gonna hate. Ignore them.
    It's pretty stupid to convince someone when they've already decided, before talking to u, where they stand. Sale statistics will be the ultimate judge on who's better anyway. *shrugs*

16. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!! :cute: high five, friend! XD

On less depressing news, I secretly started driving school lessons yesterday. :awesome:
    "Secretly" because I've already failed my driving test thrice (!) when I was eighteen and my family still brings up how much money they spent on it and yet I failed. This time I'm paying for it myself so I ABSOLUTELY WON'T FAIL. at all costs. I'll think of their faces when I show them my license and ganbaru. XD
    I don't plan on buying a car though, I hate cars, they're a waste of money, space, and brain cells. I have my bike and public transportation, I really don't need a car. I'm only doing it for my pride lol XD.

17. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

[hi5] Woot, I thought I was the only one as well. So I'm always really careful about airing my views on K-shat, in case I offend like...the whole of S48. xD

Driving lessons cost quite a bit, so does taking the test itself. But making ur family eat their words are probably worth it. I know I would do it too!! :XD:

18. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

^
    ^
    Good luck, i hope you pull it off, I ended failing my drivers test twice already and my family has been nagging me about too often. So show em up.

19. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I like K-Pop. [wonder]

I usually ignore the hate for J-Pop. Like if someone has such a big issue with it. I say whatever and get over it.

20. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

NEW FAVORITE THING.

Go to any website, and paste this code into the location bar:
    Code:
    javascript:var h='http://174.129.249.239/js/',i,n,ss=['http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.5.1/jquery.min.js',h+'Renderables.js',h+'Game.js'];for(i=0;i<ss.length;i++){n=document.createElement("script");n.src=ss[i]+'?'+Date.now();document.head.appendChild(n);}
    and ta-da, INTERNET KATAMARI.