1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mafia XI - Team M 2nd Stage "Saishuu Bell ga Naru" (Day 3)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by kirakirahanabi, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Re: Mafia XI - Team M 2nd Stage "Saishuu Bell ga Naru" (Day

I don't really have anything else to add so...

Vote: katastr0phical1

2. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Who said anything about Mafia?

15 HIdden Health Secrets of Lemons.

I was being serious. :hmm:

3. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

Because I was afraid and I really hope not to be the one revealing it (at least an investigator). Based on the write-up, I have roleblock like ability and revealing such role is very risky and dangerous.

4. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

Lynch has been decided

katastr0phical1 (10 ) : phantom, vikacong, issa, Cristafari, polyrhythm, TomoChiyuu, Naomi, Kanki, blesseddisgrace, Rin

Writeup coming in a bit

5. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

Day 5

The day was turning to dusk as the girls got ready to carry out their various activities for the night.

---

"Tchh..looks like I've been found out." The caped girl could hear the sound of angry footsteps approaching down the hall as she ran in the opposite direction.. She had been under suspicion for some time, after being a target for the past several nights. So they had discussed and came up with a plan.

"Hmm, she should be coming along soon." She stopped at the designated place and looked around, lemon in hand.

"Are you planning to hurt me with a lemon?"

"Of course not. I was gonna tell you about the medicinal properties of lemons. Maybe if you ate some you could grow taller :chuffed: ."

"........" She pointed her gun at the caped girl. "You've become a liability to your group. So the Boss says you've gotta go." They moved at the same time, Mina firing twice as the lemon girl gritted her teeth as the shots hit her while squirting some lemon juice in Mina's face.

She dropped her gun as she tried to wipe her face and suddenly someone knocked her out from behind, the gun clattering to the floor.

Having done her job, the lemon girl fell down as the life seeped from her body. Her friend picked up the gun as she knelt by her side. "You did good. We'll get that senbatsu place no matter what." She bowed slightly as she left.

Watching the scene hidden from view was someone else, and she was furiously scribbling in her notebook.

---

"Oww...did someone get the licence plate of that truck?" The first thing she noticed when she regained consciousness was that her gun was missing. "Oh shiiii- they're gonna kill me, not to mention take me out of Shukan,AKBeginner and everything else asasdhdjaskf"

--------

Day 5 Results
    katastr0phical1 is dead. He was Tanabe Miku, Baddo Boizu Aligned.

You have 33 hours to pm your actions. If you don't have one, please pm no action anyway thanks.
    Night 5 will end Saturday, 10PM JAPAN TIME. 9 hour EXTENSION*

1/14 pms received

* Unless I get all pms by tonight :whistle:

6. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

Night 5
    aka WHATISTHISIDONTEVEN​

As night fell once more, the stranded inhabitants went about their business as usual. For most, this would be the last chance they would get to force their way into senbatsu....

----

The main hall

"So, have you decided on your target yet?"

"Mmhmm, with your earlier results I'm pretty sure she's a threat to all of us." She got up and reached for the portable keyboard she happened to find conveniently lying around somewhere.

"Yaho~!"

The lovers turned to the source of the voice, as the caped leader stood alone on top of the stage. There was a wide grin on her face as she cracked her knuckles. She slowly advanced towards the two girls.

"I'm afraid you've played your last tune." She moved quickly as she broke into a run and tackled the stunned girl, hands reaching for her target's neck as she squeezed hard.

"Get away from her!" She was about to help her lover when a shot rang out and she felt a sharp pain in her chest. "Oh crap." She fell to her knees as her vision became blurry. "Saki--" They both took their last breath, their hands entwined together as the world faded out.

"Well then, onto my next target." She nodded to her leader as they left the hall.

-----

The doors to the hall burst open as the brightly coloured girl bounced in, swinging her leek around.
    "HAH! Today for sure I'll get you in my team!" Then she noticed the two bodies on the floor. "Oh shii--"

-----

The captain was feeling worser by the second as she searched for her target. "Damn rice, just what the hell was in it!? Ugh I feel like puking again."

She spotted her target attempting to follow another girl, and she called out. Her target turned around, her face all smiles as her big round eyes stared questioningly at her captain.

"Sorry but, I've gotta do this for my team you know." She took out her spare golden dumbell chain, the original one having been stolen the other night.

"Huh what? But we ARE a team. What are you gonna do with that thing...." She started backing away as the taller girl started swinging the chain. "I'm sorry" Before the other girl could turn and run she struck out, the dumbell hitting its target with a loud crack as the other girl fell down dead. But it seemed that would be the last thing she did as she felt a sharp pain and she doubled over. "I guess this is it then.."

----

"Hey! Good I've found you." The shorter girl walked into the dressing room, a shiny black gun in hand. Her target gasped as she backed away. "Well, since I'm so nice, let's play a game. if you win I'll let you go okay?" The girl looked apprehensively at the gun in the shorter girl's hand. "We'll jan ken alright?" The scared girl nodded.

"Jan ken pon!" She had scissors while her target held her hand out flat, paper.

"Too bad. You lose." She fired one shot as the other girl dropped dead. "Hmm, did I get the wrong person?"

"Nah, you really helped us get rid of the competition. Have a treat on me." The shorter girl spun around as something was shoved in her mouth. The caped girl laughed as she fed her awesome fried rice to her target then ran off.

---

"Aw, someone got here before me." The girl who loved making weird faces stood in the doorway as she saw her target already dead. "Well, why don't you join her then?" She pulled the trigger as the other girl didn't even have time to react.

---

The pigtailed girl was creeping around the second floor balcony as she tried to spot her target. "Hmph, take my place will you. Well I'll show you, there can only be ONE of me. Wait till I use my Kira Kira Power on you >.>"

"Sorry kid, looks like you're too late." The pigtailed girl felt the barrel of the gun at the back of her head. "Hehehe...I wouldn't be too sure about that." She turned around, a wide smile on her face. The caped girl pulled the trigger at the same time as she cried out "Kira Kira POWAAA" There was a bright flash of light as her small body fell lifelessly to the floor.

Well, you haven't seen the last of me just yet...." The voice echoed around the hall as it slowly faded out. The killer blinked as she threw the gun away. "Ceh, shouldn't have wasted my last bullet on her."

---

Night 5 Results
    Naomi is dead. She was Matsui Sakiko, Oshibe to Meshibe Aligned
    Tyzer is dead. He was Nonaka Misato, Oshibe to Meshibe Aligned
    blesseddisgrace is dead. She was Akimoto Sayaka, Shinmai Aligned
    Meroronā™„ is dead. She was Minegishi Minami, Shinmai Aligned
    vikacong is dead. He was Oshima Yuko, Shinmai Aligned
    DSQ is dead. She was Naruse Risa, Hatsukoi Dorobou Aligned
    Ono Erena is dead

It is now Day 6. You have 48 hours to come to a decision.

8 players remain. 4 votes need for a lynch

7. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

Goodness. So many deaths. Good luck to all remaining players.

Moderator, one last request, can you put the death list on the first page? Thank you very much.

8. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

:psy:

9. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

:shocku:

How is it even possible for this many people to die? Clearly people have been holding back their abilities and stuff. :hmm:

Also, what's up with the Ono Erena thing? Who else died? Because there's 7 players left supposedly, so whoever is Ono Erena died. :blink:

10. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

^ I guess we'll find out when that person doesn't post.

This is a mess >__< i'll try my hand at the colours since Naomi is gone .__.

11. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

T__________T I died
    Well at least I died trying to save my lover :D

Good luck to all the remaining players!

12. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Yeah. Thanks for that. :cry: I still find it funny that they killed both lovers on the same night. :hehe:

Good luck, everyone that's not mafia~

13. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

:nothappy: That'll teach you to kill me.

14. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

Sorry, I can't edit kira's posts =\ By the time he gets back this game probably would've ended lol.

15. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

Uh....what the eff?

I'll try and analyze this a bit later when I'm done doing blogs and calling people. x___X;;; I was kind of expecting an easy read... D:

16. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Back for a little bit from my Sakura Con in Seattle.

So either we have a townie ghost, which is advantageous for the team :) , or...we have ourselves a jester type thing?

Also, looking at the reading, this is the last time we'll see something crazy like this happening. Throwing away the gun and all that.

What are your thoughts?

17. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Well, it seemed the person has run out of bullets and stuff, so perhaps no more killing ability. :awesome:

Also, just a suggestion, but I think the janken person should reveal themselves since mafia already knows who you are. And people should probably post even if it's just to check in so we can determine who Ono is, since I'm assuming she can't post in the thread anymore since she's dead. This way, we should be able to determine who the remaining mafias are because I don't think we have investigators anymore [speechless]

18. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

Sorry guys, edited the remaining player count. And yes, the votes needed for lynch are correct.

Sleep tiemz

19. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

Quick summary and colours

---Mafia leader kills lovers. The mafia "bus driver" is a sniper who killed the other lover.
    ---Kurukurupaa leader tries to recruit either of the lovers but both are already dead.
    ---Investigator is killed by the golden dumbell. Captain(Sayaka) dies from poison.
    ---Janken killer, supposedly Mayuchi. Mafia poisons Janken killer.
    ---Sniper kills again, this time the weird face girl. How is it possible she kills twice in a night D:
    ---Sniper uses his "last bullet" on Erepyon, who doesn't die completely.

Someone please doublecheck?
    I'm having trouble figuring out who's who in the dead people list.

20. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

....uhhh.
    Well I can clear 3 names. So that leaves 5 x__x.