1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mafia XI - Team M 2nd Stage "Saishuu Bell ga Naru" (Day 3)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by kirakirahanabi, Apr 10, 2011.

1. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

Re: Mafia XI - Team M 2nd Stage "Saishuu Bell ga Naru" (Day

Vote: 55Cyanides

alright heading out now~

2. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

ffffffuu, I'm sorry Meroron. ; A ;
    Good luck, Shinmai. ♥

3. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Wait what? When did the whole voting on me thing started? I get back to enjoy a few break and this is what I get? No questions asked?

4. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

Lynch has been decided!

55Cyanides (4): Rin, phantom, polyrhythm, TomoChiyuu

Day 6​

The caped leader knew this was the end. They had been careful up till now, selecting the targets they thought would be the biggest threat to their goal. At one point it looked like they were going to succeed, but things took a sudden turn last night. As the number of girls dwindled, it was only a matter of time before their cover was blown.

"Tch, even now the fates conspire against us. We worked so hard for the group, yet no one recognised our talent. What makes the rest think they're better than us?!"

She was up on stage, and she stood defiantly in the center, awaiting the fate that was to come. She could hear them getting closer as their footsteps echoed in the empty hall. The door opened as several girls ran in, respective weapons raised.

"We all share the same goal, yet I will be the only one who gets condemned for my actions."

"You didn't have to kill everyone else. You people started this mess in the first place." She raised her gun and aimed at the other girl. "Jan ken PON" She fired two shots as the others moved as well, as various items flew towards the caped girl, among them a leek, a letter and the previously abandoned keyboard.

"It's not over yet. There's still more of their group."

The group dispersed as they returned to their own groups. Night was falling and the end was near. They could feel it.

Who would become senbatsu?

----

Day 6 Results
    55Cyanides is dead. He was Fujie Reina, Baddo Boizu Aligned

Night 6 has now started. You have 24 hours to pm your actions.

5. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

Final Night
    And the Oscar Senbatsu spot goes to...

Events were drawing to a close as the remaining girls made their decisions for the night. 6 girls, 1 ghost. Who will be the last group left standing?

----

The two caped girls were the only ones left in their group and things weren't looking good.

"Well, we almost had it. I guess that counts as something right?"

"It seemed like a totally crazy idea at the time, but we got pretty far. It's all or nothing then tonight."

They nodded solemnly as they left to find their targets for the night.

----

A shadowy figure was bent over the lifeless body as she poked and prodded it. "Ooh, this looks useful..." There was a soft glow around her as she adjusted to her new ability. She smiled as she left to find someone to test it out on. And she had the perfect target in mind.

She sneaked into the dressing room and dug around in a certain member's bag and came up with a shiny black gun....among the many others. "Ehh...why does she need so many guns for?" She shrugged and randomly picked one.

As she left the room, suddenly someone crashed into her from behind. "Ouch!" Feeling a bit sore she walked in a different direction than the one she was headed to a while ago. The girl who crashed into her got up and did the same.

---

The leek girl was not having fun. She was the only one left now and the last few nights she hadn't been able to convince anyone to join her group. Her leader would be so disappointed. "Well, here goes nothing!" She saw a figure in the dressing room and, thinking it was her intended recruit, went in.

"Alrighty! I'm not letting you leave here without agreeing to join me! ^______^!!"
    The two girls stared at each other for a bit. "......you're not who I was looking for D:"

"But you're exactly who I want. Heh.." She moved quickly, rice bowl already in hand as she leaped across the tables and caught the girl by surprise. "Enjoy your meal♥" She stuffed the bowl in her target's mouth and left the room laughing maniacally, cape billowing behind her.

"ARGH!! I GIVE UP!"

---

The other caped girl was walking along the hallway when she felt a presence behind her.

"Hello again pyon!"

She jumped as the ghost from yesterday appeared in front of her. "Gah! Don't scare me like that. I don't get how you are still alive."

"My spirit will never die~♪ Not as long as I have Kira Kira power!" She smiled cutely as she scribbled something down in her ghostly notebook.

"Err...what are you doing?"

"Oh nothing, just taking down notes on my killer so I can pass along the message to....a 'friend'. There was an evil grin on her face.

"Uhh....okay..whatever.."

"Talking to yourself now then are we?"

The shorter girl was leaning against the wall, her gun in hand. The other girl looked around her, the spirit of her former teammate was nowhere to be seen. "Go away." She tried to make her way past when the other girl grabbed her hand.

"Ne, let's play a game." "You really love theatrics don't you." She sighed, there was no getting out of this. They had failed their mission and sooner of later if they weren't finished off by the friends they had betrayed, it would've been the manager's hired guns. If she had to go she would be doing it her own way.

"Jan ken pon!" One put out scissors while the other had stone.

"Oh well. I knew I'd lose. You have some real crazy luck there." The other girl smiled sadly as she raised her gun and fired one shot.

Having fired her last shot she sank down on the floor herself as the pain intensified. She too didn't have much longer. "Damn...rice..." The hall was quiet again as they both laid there, ummoving.

---

"Dammit! Where is she!" She had been searching for a while now, but still could not find her target. ""How big can this stupid place be anyway." She walked back into the empty hall for the umpteenth time. Plopping down on one of the seats, she looked at the gun she 'appropriated'. "Come to think of it, this feels kinda light...is this even real?"
    She suddenly had the crazy urge to test it on herself.

"This whole thing is insane. I finally get promoted then all the crap happens. I can't take this anymore! ARGH!!" She raised the gun to her temple, hesitating for a while before pulling the trigger.

---

In some shadowy office

"Well Boss, looks like things have come to a conclusion, of sorts"

The two men looked at their screens, Akimoto with his hands folded as usual, unfazed by anything.

"Alright, open the doors and send some of the research students to extract the remaining girls."

"Obaaaaa!"

"Yessir!"

"Go get some of your girls and retrive the survivors. How many of them are there anyway?"

"Hmm, according to my reports, there are 5 left."

"Oh? Then the gun..."

"Unfortunately it was a fake." 'Lucky brat', she thought.

"That's enough for a Team K representation in our next single. Now go."

"So, that's two teams down. Next up will be Team A...."

Akimoto didn't say anything but sat there, a grim look on his face.

------------------------------

Night 6 Results
    Cristafari is dead. He was Nakatsuka Tomomi, Baddo Boizu Aligned.
    phantom is dead. She was Uchida Mayumi, Chance Aligned.

SURVIVORS:

Kanki survived. She was Yonezawa Rumi, Baddo Boizu Aligned
    issa survived. She was Ono Erena, Hatsukoi Dorobou Aligned
    TomoChiyuu survived. He was Takada Ayana, Kurukurupaa Aligned
    Rin survived. She was Itano Tomomi, Seifuku Resistance Aligned.
    polyrhythm suvived. She was Yokoyama Yui, Seifuku Resistance Aligned

Winners:
    TO BE ANNOUNCED
    (I need to wait for Kira to come back for this. Although I think almost everyone's win condition was to be the last alignment standing, and there are 4 different alignments left at the end of the game so...I don't think anybody actually won @____@)

Thanks for playing! ^___^v

-----------------------------------------

Well, that's it folks! I know I messed up a bit throughout the game so I apologize for any inconvenience caused :^^;:
    If you have any questions then ask away. I'm sure there are quite a few :hehe:
    Now then, I'm going for dim sum♥

6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

And per usual I get killed at the end :p

7. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

GOD DAMN IT!
    WHY DO I ALWAYS FAIL AT RECRUITING? >:[

at least i survived :^^;:
    i thought i was going to die [whew]

8. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

My biggest :fp: for me as mafia was when Tomochiyuu announced that their investigation revealed Kata having a killing ability. The thing was, I had busdriven Kata with Blesseddisgrace. So it was actually Blessed's vigilante ability that Sola had received. It was as if you guys had discovered plutonium accidentally by suspecting Kata being mafia based on that action. :fp:

And by the way, did any of you "really" believe Kata's "Doctor" roleclaim? I figured none of you would buy that in a million years as the Doctor was obviously Silver Rain. But some of you apparently did. [hehe]

9. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

^ Blessed wasn't vigilante, phantom was :fear:

The biggest :fp: for me and kira was lightning rod night when finally there was gonna be different targets, then creez activated his ability. :wall:

Oh and night 1 when poison doctor got poisoned :rofl:

10. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

So what was Blessed's ability since she killed Mereron?

11. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

Wow I guessed 3 out of 4 mafia correctly:

Kanki, Kata and 55Cy.

12. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

blessed was the 'serial killer' of the game, only that she went no action every night except that one.

13. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

Serial Killer??? No Action??? Why??????

14. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

ah~
    mystery solved [clap]

15. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

Really? I thought I was the vigilante, cause I was Shinmai-aligned and my goal was to eliminate all threats. o__O That's why I held back and went with No Action every night: I didn't want to accidentally kill off a townie. Except after I got poisoned, I figured I should take out someone before I died, so I went for Meroron since she hadn't posted much from what I can remember. Except she turned out to be a townie. ffffff :fp:

Edit: fffuuuu that's also the second time in a row that I killed off my oshi. ;___;

16. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL XD

edit: i was really happy when i found out that Erena was in the game :3

17. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

ehhhh? I dont get it? How come kanki wasn't killed?
    Why did the game end? Even if I didn't kill anyone, we'd vote out Kanki...and there's a chance that me and Rin could've won....i think. I dont get it D:

18. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

poly? what was your night action on the final night? I busdrove you and Kanki. So if you targeted a kill at Kanki, it would have it you.

19. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

spent half of the game trying to convert Naomi and it turned out that she was a lover....

I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS GETTING ROLEBLOCKED =___=

20. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

-_____-
    THANK GOD THE GUN WAS FAKE.