1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mafia XI - Team M 2nd Stage "Saishuu Bell ga Naru" (Day 3)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by kirakirahanabi, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Re: Mafia XI - Team M 2nd Stage "Saishuu Bell ga Naru" (Day

This. [hehe] I thought Tomochiyuu's bad luck at finding recruits was the funniest aspect of the game...

N1, recruits Sola, we kill Sola
    N2, recruits Silver, we were aiming kills at Silver all game
    N3, gets the lightning rod
    N4, recruits Naomi, gets roleblocked
    N5, recruits Naomi (or Tyzer), they are already dead
    N6, recruits Poly, gets busdriven into the mafia

2. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

I know right??? D:
    i was getting pretty frustrated
    :fp:

3. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

When we were writing the pms kira told me to take mafia's and vigilante, so I always thought you were serial killer :^^;:

Oh Nami, to answer your questions, you would have RB-ed blessed cause she was busdrived with CK xD
    And you died before you could use your ability cause Cy's ability allowed him to kill his target before they used their ability or anyone protected them and he targeted you.

4. phantom

phantom Kenkyuusei

So wait, there were two vigilantes? I'm confused :^^;:

This game really messed with me. It was my first time as vigilante, and night 1 was the only night I didn't try to kill someone. But I didn't actually successfully kill anyone until the last 2 nights of the game :XD:

I just realized I lived past the 3rd night in one of kira and twilight's games! First time ever doing that!(But I still died in the end :hmm: )

5. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Nope. :D That's why I decided to roleblock kata instead of letting someone else figure him out, but I ended up blocking my lover, which wasn't so bad because Tyzer was a Day Cop. XD Plus it helped me figure out kata anyway. :lol:

And you know what's annoying? Tyzer investigated Cristafari during the day, so I roleblocked him during the night, but I died before I got to use it. >_> I asked twilightkappa what would have happened, and she said I would have blocked Sayaka. Why? xD

I would have declined. :fear: Nothing against you, but if anyone recruited me in a cult, I would decline. xD

6. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

Adding on this, it was also annoying that I got the results at the end of the day phase as well. I could of shared the info before I died, but to be honest I/we was/were actually really scared to share any info since first we didn't really know if there was any doctor/protector out in the game still and the fact that I was gonna reveal that me and Naomi were the lovers was also really risky (even thought the mafia already knew who I/we were)

But still fun game :D

7. Naomi

^ I was thinking about that, and if we revealed the results, they'd probably just bus drive themselves. XD Which is why we were so worried about getting Tyzer protection when he was found out, plus we didn't even know there was another doctor. ._.

I'm just glad you guys figured out who was mafia in the end, so our deaths were not in vain. xD

8. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Oh the game ended. lol

Yea, we planned it out and everything. [hehe] Now I'm all disappointed. lol

But it was a good game. Good luck for the people in the next game.

9. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

Gyakuten oujisama~♪

=p

10. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

Role in X: Possessor - Steals a dead player's ability and can use it the same night.
    Role in XI: Thief - Steals an alive player's ability + roleblocks them for the night + use it on the same night.

I was :hehe: when I received my role. Too bad I didn't get the chance to actually use it...
    Question for kappa/Kira:
    Doesn't my ability roleblock my target, who did I actually get? So my target wasn't the bright green girl (who was mafia leader)? So if I didn't get Kata's killin ability...who's did I actually get? Blessed or Phantom?

This was such a hectic game that I simply gave up trying to follow...it was such a mess :hehe:

I don't think you could have. Or maybe you could because you're a lover.

I was originally Hatsukoi-Dorobou aligned which had 3 players, but I was force-recruited on N1 so I never figured out who the Hatsukoi people were. So Issa and DSQ were pretty much alone, great job there on having survived to the end Issa! Did you ever find out DSQ was your partner?

I had thought I had an upper hand during the start of the game because I realised there were quite a few alignments given my circumstances (especially cult-like ones). Not that I got a chance to put that to good use though... :fp:

11. Naomi

^ Cristafari switched kata and blessed, so you got blessed's vigilante ability. Ironically, kata was in the mafia, so it all worked out in the end. :D

Even if we lost, I'm glad I got to be a lover for a longer period of time this time. xD In Mafia 3, I only lasted until Night 3. (Ironically, I was Misato last time, now I'm Sakiko. 8D Even more ironic, I was a roleblocker both times)

12. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

kekeke~~ :^O^:

13. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

Finally :p

Actually I was deciding between using the ability at that night phase or the night phase after. Flipped a coin and voila ! :lol:
    Alright, Mafia break time !!!

14. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Congrats to whoever won.

So I heard 4 people targeted me on night 1 =/ Show yourselves >=[

Also, if you stupid mafia didn't use your dumb hacking early bird kill thing on me, I would have killed Kanki on night 2 =[

Oh and I suppose Decreez used his lightning rod because his win flew out the window when I died.

15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

Aikyi, what was your role? And how did it tie into Decreez?

@Naomi: we knew you were Sakiko from Night 1 since I busdrove you, and we knew Tyzer was the daycop when we busdrove him into you. So when we saw that Tyzer investigated me during the day phase, we knew both of you had to go. We had Cy go for you because it was obvious you would roleblock me if we didn't.

16. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

I'm one of the guilty four [hehe] I sent you a letter :awesome:

17. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

I was like an individual or something. I heard Decreez was Noro Kayo (I hadn't known that) and his job was to use his lightning rod to protect me. I suppose he needed to keep my alive to win (like in Mafia 2 with Gakuran).

So I died, he didn't really have any point left. Which is why he used the lightning rod.

My role was a roleblocker killer person. I could whip someone to roleblock them and the second time I target them, they'll die. I was planning on killing Kanki right away :X

18. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

Well damn I was lucky. :hehe:

I still don't understand how I died though. So if I'm reading this right, 55Cyan decided to kill me on N2 correct?

@Rin: What does your letter do? We had quite a few people speculating as to what it actually does.

19. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

@Sola: We used our mafia/sniper kill on you~ That's the only reason Cy was in that scene. Oddly, you targeted kata, who we busdrove with blessed..and thus she was in that scene as well. But, you were our mafia kill that night, that's why you died.

@Aikyi: Why were you gonna target me? :< Y U NO LIKE ME?!

20. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

It's a chain letter. If you don't send it to x number of people, you die the next night. :hehe:

No, I'm kidding. :lol: All it does is help me identify people using the letter as a mark in the writeups. :XD: