1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Re: THE STAGE48 post dump!

I want to thank Whistler for getting me the revival pamphlet and a Kaiyuugyo!Sae pic today <3 <3 <3 She traded the Sasshi pic that came with the pamphlet like a boss lol. XD

So there was a little picture talk over on twitter, and I was thinking back to when I was an avid Janisho (Johnny's shop - the official JE pics shop) pics collector. XD It was so easy, cheap and hassle free compared to AKB XDDDD. It's 150 yen per pic and you can buy just the pics you like (they're hanging on the wall, sorted by group). For each release or concert or event, there is one group set + one set per each member, but you're not forced to buy them all. Then, at concerts, they sell full sets (different from shop sets), but they're conveniently divided by member so you don't risk getting anything but what you really want. (I have at least one pic of every living Johnny XDD plus dozens of my favourites, one time I went to the Osaka shop I came out with a 122cm long receipt. I kid you not.)

I dunno, I don't like the hassle of having to trade/auction/buy a thousand copies of something to get a pic of the girl you like. If AKB pics were like Johnny's pics I'd be collecting them like there was no tomorrow but like this, it's not worth it for me. :/

2. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

Yeah, Hellopro shops work the same way. They're all up on the wall and you write down the number of each pic you want and they bring them out for you, it's really convenient. It was kind of fun running around Tokyo to the different stores to find any that were sold out at one place [hehe] (and the sale figures were a good measure of popularity...). Aside from sets on sale at concerts they also had a set of randoms so trading still happened outside the concert hall, which was good fun in an area that could actually handle that many people.

The whole random thing with AKB had its place back in the "good old days" of trading in the theatre, but now it's just silly, with hundreds of girls and tens of thousands of fans and photos going for stupid amounts of money on auctions, I really think they should move on [speechless] it's like how they've had to 'modernise' the ticketing system to cope with the amount of fans they have now, they should do the same with the random photos. I'm especially annoyed to hear they still do "buy x copies of BLT and get random photos!", what a waste of resources in this day and age :angry:

3. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Did I just hear Milky Way?
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erOsaWXtlP4[/yt]

Boo ya, enjoy!

4. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

[hi5] I thought the same thing... best song evar [hehe]

I kind of might've bought the official tambourine just so I could follow along to that song at hellopro concerts :fear:
    (despite searching across both Osaka and Tokyo we couldn't find the headset in stock anywhere though :cry: )

5. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

uhh. when I hear "Milky way" I think about this instead
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uisDPnUowHQ[/yt]
    the third Japanese song I ever heard, downloaded off *suspence* WINMX!!!!!!! XDD

6. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Did I just hear Milky Way?
    [​IMG]
    :drool: :drool: :drool:

7. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Okay guys, so I've been wanting to buy the two MAD CATZ cds (Sayaka's old band) and I totally need help ;_;

I managed to buy the Girls be Ambitious CD since they still had it in stock, but their 2nd single/mini album POSITIVE is sold out everywhere. They've also discontinued the production so it's literally impossible to find. The only person I found selling it on Yahoo Auctions was selling it for 50,000yen and it's signed :fp:

As much as I want that CD (and signed too), I'm not forking over 50,000yen for it. So I wanted to ask to see if any of you guys would be able to help/happen to stumble upon it ;_; If you ever see it available anywhere at a more reasonable price please tell me >_______<

The catalog number for the CD is COCP-60049 btw.

;-;

8. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

AikyiTaizne
    I was looking for it too so, by providing the catalogue number it helped the search
    pm on its way with the link~ <3

9. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

THANK YOU THANK YOU <3 <3 <3
    I've placed my order now :cute:

10. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

YEAH, YOU DID. [rock] That looks like a cuter milky way though! I'm eating this one. XD
    [​IMG]

11. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Mmm, that looks :drool: ,too! I grew fond of it the first time I visited Ireland...and now I always buy one whenever I find them (that's because they are difficult to find in Spain [notme] )

12. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Whoa, they are? :blink: There is a box of milky way in my house though I don't know whose it is, but me my sister and my brother ate one. :hehe: It's because it's really good! It's the big kind too and not the tiny kind, so I didn't finish mine from yesterday... :XD:

13. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

I haven't seen a Milky Way chocolate in a long time~ D:
    Last time I saw one was... back in Primary School [hehe]
    When we didn't have McDonald's and KFC had black, red and yellow packaging for their Zinger burgers :hehe:
    > In short, long ago XD

14. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Since you have mentioned KFC, I want some right now. :^O^: I LOVE KFC! BEST CHICKEN EVER!!! (I don't really care about McD's, though. :^^;: )

15. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

^ I'm scared KFC is too over-processed an unhealthy. I only like the icecream.

16. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Oh...lol. Is it because it's greasy? I never ate it in a LONG TIME. It's sad because it's so near me too, well, kind of. There is a couple of KFC's around my area. Sometimes, my parents would drive and pass by it. XD In my head, I'm like, "KFC!" Lol. I never tasted the ice cream there though. Only the chicken and a few other stuff. I love their mac and cheese though and their biscuits. :D

17. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

Mwahahahahahaha.

I got a new phone yesterday and am posting from it currently

18. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

^
    ^ I've seen on various TV shows how the chickens are not well kept and the kitchens are dirty etc
    That kind of thing is very offputting to me.

^ what phone? :awesome:

19. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Scared isn't the right word but I don't like KFC or McDonald's D:
    I like Kauai and Subway though~

Seconding this~

20. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• Jeez, spent €150 in AKB stuff in like... three month. I have no job, I am a student, I'm living with what I earnt last summer xD

Parents are gonna be mad >__< they never saw me spending that much money in such a few time ;___;
      (they don't seem to understand while I don't really want some new clothes, I really want AKB stuff ;__;)