1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyazawa Sae (Sae) / AKB48 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Kyobu, Jun 5, 2007.

1. kurotori

kurotori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Re: Miyazawa Sae / Team K

Senbatsu needs Sae, her ikemen balances out all of those girly-girls.

If she could beat Kojiharu, that would be great.
    I like to think that Sae has many fans who haven't voted yet, and that's why Sasshi and Rena surpased her.
    I expect her to see her rise a little more :cute:

Are there more results before the final ones? I heard something about midway results, is the date known yet?

I think lots of the positions will change, there were lots of surprises in the early results...
    There are still lots of people who have yet to vote

This is my first time following the elections, and I feel sick already [sweat]

2. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun

^ No midway results this year from what I hear. All that's left are the final results on 6/9.

I fully expect Sae to maintain her spot in Media Senbatsu. Still, a lot of votes left to be counted, so I can possibly see Sae moving up a spot or 2. I honestly don't expect to see her fall past #11.

3. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I really hope she can go up T__T I can't wait to be able to vote... I hope she can at least keep her 9th spot. I don't mind that she's been surpassed by Sasshi cause I saw it coming (the fact that her push actually translated to a real fanbase was clear since Natasha landed at #7 in AX against the surge of the hit singles) but Rena? D: (I know Rena is popular but I wouldn't expect her to be more popular than Sae .__.)

I can only hope these results change a bit, but everyone above her is a strong contender, and Akicha too, she was only 50 votes below her.

ARGHHH I'M WORRIED. T__T I want her to stay in top 10 T__T. We'll see on June 9th I guess.
    How am I supposed to enjoy my birthday (June 8th)? I will be worrying about the results non stop. T_T

4. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

double posting like a boss :awesome:

I know I'm severely behind with Sae-chan's blog translations but I wanted to share just one bit from her latest entry, the bit where she talks about elections.

--------------
    And then, yesterday the early results of the AKB48 22nd single senbatsu elections that will be held on June 9th at Nippon Budoukan were announced after the show.

Sae...

was...

"11th"!!

See, this time I was really surprised...
    I didn't expect to have such a good position in the early announcements...

I think both the members and the fans hold each their own different feelings in their hearts...
    ...but Sae, after all, will face this year's elections, too, with a "flat" mood!! ^_^
    Since the elections are something that assess how hard each of us has worked in the past year.
    Accepting serenely whatever position is Sae's style ^_^
    Probably this year's total ranking will be completely different from last year's, right?

In a way, I'm looking forward to the final results.
    It's a harsh event, perhaps, but...
    The ones who can enjoy the elections, both members and fans, are ultimately the winners (^3^)/

Therefore, everyone...

don't do the impossible... ><

...okay, I will hold back from any election talk until the final results day~ XD
    For the time being, thank you from my heart to everyone who has voted for Sae until yesterday (´・ω・`)

--------

I kind of really teared when she said "だから、みなさん、、、無理はしないでね、、、><" (don't do the impossible... as in, don't go out of your way/invest all your money into buying votes for me)... ç____________ç
    Sae-chan... ç____________________ç
    I really, really, really want to give her a position that will lead to her feeling more confident about how important she is to AKB and to us. ç______________________ç

5. azury

azury Kenkyuusei

Sae is the most precious girl. Reading this part of her blog I really feel like I need to vote her more. I can't express my feeling into words right now. I know it's hard for her to gain or keep her position but at least I want her to stay in media senbatsu. She deserves it.

6. violetbutterfly

violetbutterfly Kenkyuusei

Sae-chan :cute: when you say that it makes me want to put all my money into making sure you place well. I just hope she knows how loved she is by fans and akb members.

7. heysamuraitamashii

heysamuraitamashii Kenkyuusei

YES ISN'T SHE THE MOST WONDERFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD I can't find the appropriate icon to finish this sentence I'm just so heartbroken yet awed yet touched because of this sentence.

8. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

this. ;A;

And I've already mentioned in the post dump, but the Warakora segment host told me that he was really impressed by how genki and yet very polite Sae was when she guested on the show. He said "She's a really good girl" and "she makes people feel at ease with her" many times and he seemed to genuinely understand well why she is my oshi, which made me really happy. ;___; Because it's nice to have confirmation that your oshi is actually how you think she is from people who have actually met her / worked with her. ç_________ç

9. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

^ Ahhhhh that's so sweet! ;; W;; <3 <3 <3 She's such a good kid. :inlove: And I agree about that feeling, but my anecdote is off-topic. XD;;

10. kurotori

kurotori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae

Aww, sweetheart!

Thanks for the translation, btw

Other members may be begging for votes, but Sae is so considerate that she doesn't want us fans to blow off all our savings for her to get a better position, I find that pretty selfless :cute:

11th place is good, especially when you consider all the competition there is this year (I still hope Sae rises)

I can't get over how wonderful she is, which is why I'm glad she's my oshi, and I gave her my measly votes, and also why I dedicated my 100th post to her. Only fair when Sae-chan's the main reason I'm a fan of AKB48 :blush:

11. azury

azury Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Seeing this picture made me so happy for Sae. I'm pretty sure he's Sae oshi and he bought 1000 CDs. :)

12. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I'm sorry but, if my sources are right (and I hope so), he's Miichan oshi... [blush]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCRRyka564Q[/yt]

13. azury

azury Kenkyuusei

^ Thanks for the vid. I didn't watch it so I guess he was Sae oshi because he wore the GENKING t-shirt. Then I'm happy for Miichan :)

14. rareitemhunter1

rareitemhunter1 Kenkyuusei

This might be kind of off topic, but I was wondering, can anyone tell me what Sae said in the 2nd Senbatsu Election? Apparently it was something about cutting her hair? My Japanese isn't really good enough to understand everything or anything. > <;;

That being said, Sae's place in the upcoming election is really stressing me out. > <"" Hopefully what people said above is right and there's still a lot more votes to be counted. Even though 11 is really good, I still hope she rises higher! <3

15. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    Sae said that since she was elected to such an amazing spot as #9, she would fulfil the pledge she made during election campaign to become the first "ikemen girl idol" and cut her hair, which she did as soon as they allowed her to (around late september if I'm not mistaken).
    Hope that helped <3 I'm going from memory but I've watched her speech so many times XD

16. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg

Since Miichan and Sae are mentioned...

[​IMG]

17. kurotori

kurotori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae

^ THIS

I feel exactly the same [hehe]

A little selfish, but I pray to God that Rena and Sasshi drop... though, out of all AKB girls to rise above Sae, a bit glad its Sasshi (she´s been working hard, and deserves it).

I can´t wait for this whole ordeal to be over :fp:

18. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

So Sayaka (Yamamoto) blogged with a picture about Sae during the handshake event, so I thought I would post it here too xd

[​IMG]

Shishou ;A; :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
    Oh teach me great master Sae ;_;

19. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

"Mina-san.....muri wa shinai desu ne"

It's really yasashii of her to say things as a "rising" idol. Honestly, out of all the members I love, I feel that the senbatsu positioning this year matter to her career most. (Whether it matters that much to her personally, I gather from her interviews that she wouldn't mind her ranking as much as people she cares about.)

But it's no denying that she is still an idol, even though she has DiVA now. From the idol pov, her ikemen-direction is working and she is slowly getting to the "front row" status. As a prospective graduate however... compared to Sayaka, Ume-chan and Yuttan who can all graduate today and stand on their own feet, if Sae graduates today, can she be a singer? A dancer, or an actress? That's why I feel that getting more exposure and experience in AKB senbatsu will really help her career. The above is in no way trying to put Sae's talent down (because she's well-rounded) -- that's just how I feel about her standing as a solo artist despite how much I love her.

If I'm not mistaken, that's how she feels too. WHICH IS WHY, DESPITE ALL THIS AND SHE STILL SAID THAT...

IT IS REALLY BRAVE AND MOVING.

Maybe for other people, it would be just a polite or comforting line to fans, but from her, she must have considered all this before saying it.

I feel really proud to have voted for her. I am sure with the strength she has, she will be able to shine in whatever rank she ends up in the end.

I am not good at making posts like this pretty, so excuse me with all the CAPS because that's the only way to describe how moved I am right now.

20. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    ...I am speechless at what you said. Beautiful words. Really. Thank you.
    ç_____________________ç

*saves and adds to her "Sae is a pimp" folder*

ahahahahaahahah Sae-rashii XDDDD

I love seeing Sae interact with NMB girls, because she's my darling and they are my babieeeees ;A; next time, take a pic with Milky too and then I could die of double-oshi elation :cute: