The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

Re: THE STAGE48 post dump!

probably going to Toronto Canada for winter break :D
    my parents want to have a white christmas :)

2. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• ^
      What about France ? :awesome:
      /slap

Okay, french winters are not always white... almost never, actually 8D the only one I remember was 2010. And that's all :XD:

3. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

Should come to Australia instead imo. Nothing says christmas like hot days down at the beach with some sausages and steaks on the BBQ :awesome:

4. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    it seems like the flight tickets from U.S to Canada is cheap that's why my cheap family decided to go there xD
    but you know... if your willing to pay for my flight ticket to france, i can always ditch my family and go to France instead :3

5. umechanhai

umechanhai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuzixuan

THIS! mannn can't wait for summer to come back to us YEAHHHHH!

6. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27

(beef) Steaks? How un-Australian. Sam Kekovich would kill you. :p Lamb, mate, lamb...

7. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Sorry for replying 'seemingly' so late, there are some threads that grow really fast... I meant that, IMHO, Java is far more difficult than C. I've programmed with C and C++ and have some notions about Java, and I believe that any procedural language like C, Cobol, Pascal... is far easier to program with than any object oriented one (if we think of debugging the gap is even bigger). Of course, C++ is closer to Java, that's why I said that about the '++', for me C is easier than Java, but I wouldn't say the same with C++, because it's already 'half-oriented' to objects ...

8. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

^ With low procedural programming languages like C, you have to think about memory, pointers, tables, types of data ... Every little detail. And still go up to the grand picture of your program.
    With object oriented programming, you're thinking about entities, relations, services. Each of this things can be considered separately when conceptualizing, programming and debugging ...
    I think object programming is easier than procedural one. But the 2 methods are quite different even if some of the tools (algorithms, functions ..) are similar. So For 2 different persons, the difficulty could lie in different places. ;)

9. karles48

Yes, that's totally true. I come from a 'procedural generation' and I find it quite difficult to think of different pieces working together through services, events and everything related to languages like Java. On the other side, I've met young programmers that had an awful time trying to 'reset' and program with Pl-I or Cobol. It's just a matter of the concepts we learned and the kind of language we are used to work with.

10. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

[cool]

11. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

It's not that white here though :X
    You're more likely to get brownish slush.

But if you're lucky there is very nice snow once in a while >______<

I don't think it's snowed on Christmas here for years, but I might be wrong >_>

12. kurotori

kurotori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae

If you want a white christmas, come to Norway!
    Or I´ll gladly send some of our snow to you :hehe:

13. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^I wanna go to Norway now!!! xD I love snow. <3 Never saw real snow in a long time....it was last year, I think. I'm also planning to go around the whole world when I am older since I collect keychains from all of these different places. I have a lot now like near 20 or no, it is over 20. xD But, I think traveling around the whole world will be very interesting...I would enjoy it. Now, I need to have a good job to earn this privelige. I'm also planning on being a doctor when I am older, too. It seems really interesting.

14. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi

When I was in High School I moved from sunny San Diego, CA to Albuquerque, NM. Experiencing my first real at home snowfall was cool until the next day when I had to walk to school. I slipped on a bit of black ice and fell on my bottom :hmm:.
    Oh, and then two years later my dad threw a snowball at me when I was in bed.

I love being back in CA, no snow for me [party]!!

15. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

I don't know it always snows on Christmas atleast, though the odds are low specially in Toronto.

16. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

Snow is awful don't believe in its lies. It's always like YAY SNOW when it's snowing and then when buses stop and everyone is falling down and you can't leave your house because of the snow... it gets very annoying.

x_x;

17. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• QUOTING FOR TRUTH.
      My whole life during winter :fp:
      Always stuck in my apartment because there are no buses and I can't go to my classes walking xD

18. karles48

I guess that snow is wonderful as long as you don't have to get out of your house and you are not expecting anyone/anything to arrive... (of course, if the heating system is broken, snow may be quite annoying, too)

19. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I loooove snow. And rain. <3 I've never been able to understand why anyone hates either. [hehe] I usually hate sunny weather, like it is today. :yikes: I prefer cloudy, rainy, snowy, or thunderstorm...y weather. :awesome:

It can snow in early spring here (I don't remember that ever happening when I lived in Utah, even though it's colder there), plus it rains a lot, which is the only good thing about living here. :B

20. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

OH GOD I HAVE AN INTERVIEW SO EXCITE.