The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Re: THE STAGE48 post dump!

^Good luck Max.

Aww Nami. I thought of you today, when at lunch I saw the heat index was at 116F. (46.6C) :awesome:
    Its always fun when all you do is take one step outside and your sweat starts sweating. :XD:

2. PrincessTomo

PrincessTomo Kenkyuusei

Can someone post me a truck of snow? :hmm:
    My country has no winter.

3. heysamuraitamashii

heysamuraitamashii Kenkyuusei

@MaxtheMan
    Good luck! <3

Me too. It rains nonstop where I come from, but now I'm living in a desert and miss rain so much. Sometimes I play with my neighbors' lawn sprinklers just because they're the closest thing to rain I'll even get.

Um, for people who live in the US, does anyone know what we're supposed to do on jury duty? Has anyone gotten one before? This is my first time and I didn't even know things like this existed and I never thought I would qualify but somehow they got me and I'm such a noob at being American and I have to go tomorrow and I'm scared [worried]

4. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^You go to the court house you're supposed to go to and they do an interview to make sure you're unbiased and if you're selected you have to sit in on the trial as a juror. basically. I've never had jury duty but that's what happens lol.

5. heysamuraitamashii

^
    Thanks <3
    So, like, if I'm biased then they will let me go?
    But I'm as unbiased as they ever get because I don't know the least thing about American laws and politics :panic:

6. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

^ Just lie that you know a police officer. :awesome: If you do, they'll let you go. ...That's what I've heard at least. :hehe:

7. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^
    ^It's unbiased about the court case. LIke if you happen to know the defendant or one of the witnesses or have heard about the case on TV or sth then they'll let you go.

8. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

How... can you live? D: It was 100 degrees today, although it didn't feel like it. I mean, I complain at 70 degrees, so imagine what I'd be like at 116. XD

9. heysamuraitamashii

^ ^
    ^
    Thanks for the advice <3 So I guess there's no getting out of it :panic:
    Lying that I know a police officer seems like fun I kind of want to try :awesome: but I guess I won't because I'm a bad liar

I should go to sleep right now because I have to get up at five-and-a-half in order to get to the court in time.
    Why does jury duty have to be so early. WHY.

10. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27

Did someone say snow? Ski season's starting soon - infact, we're 2 days into winter already... :p

Today's surprisingly sunny though, but still cool (19 deg. C/66.2 F maximum). Too bad I'm stuck here at home studying... :hmm:

11. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I HATE THE SNOW SO MUCH

I'm going to the zoo for my bio field trip tomorrow!!!

12. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

i used to live in China and Virginia and it would snow occasionally and i loved it!
    i love "yuki" :3 [hehe] i feel so lame for saying that

13. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

So to continue my tale of the Japanese girls at my uni- I found out two more of them like AKB today [hehe] though they're more "casual" fans than the first girl I talked to (eg they only really know the senbatsu). One girl likes Rena the most (and looks like her so when I commented on that she said "ah I'm so happy, she's pretty!" :lol: ), didn't catch who the other girl liked though. I'm burning copies of Majisuka 2 for them tonight [hehe]

So so far, out of a group of university students made up of 8 girls and 4 guys, 3 of the girls are AKB fans, while none of the guys are. How's THAT for AKB popularity in Japan? (And yes, they ALL know who AKB48 are, and a few know the front girls like acchan and Yuko. I wasn't actively asking them about the group, it's based on the discussion the AKB fan was having with them, she's quite enthusiastic about explaining AKB48 to the other girls :rofl: we're hanging out on the weekend so I'll try to remember to ask her about AKB from a Japanese fangirl's point of view)

14. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27

:lol: Form a mini fan-club or something :awesome:

Hang on, which university is this, if you don't mind me asking? You seem to have a surprisingly vibrant Japanese class lately... :p

15. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

So my MSN Messenger account kind of just blew up.

For some god forsaken reason, I can't log into MSN with that specific e-mail address. I can log in using any other e-mail address (my sister's, a back-up I had) and everything else works fine. That e-mail address also doesn't work on my sister's computer which means that the problem is not local, but in the e-mail itself.

However, the e-mail works perfectly fine. I can use it in gmail, I can even use it on their stupid MSN home page, log in and see all my contacts/profile. The only thing that doesn't work is the damn messenger. =___=

I even tried using MSN alternatives (ebuddy, trillian) and they all didn't work either.

So I've been working all morning trying to fix it, and nothing worked.
    And now the worst part is this,

Code:
    By Clockwork:

This issue is an issue outside of your own system and essentially nothing but time (letting WLM team do their thing) can fix it.

It's a server side error/issue and being as it's not global and isolated, the Live team is likely not breaking themselves over this error due to priority.

Give it a few and it'll clear up. I promise.
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :fp:

16. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

Remember my Yahoo Japan experiment from a few days ago?

I lol'd XD.
    Oh boy did I lol XD

Shopping Mall Japan abuses you with fees. I would not recomend them lololol.
    I will try From Japan next time lol.

17. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• I forgot my cousin was leaving for Macau like, in two month to study over there.

I'm totally gonna STALK him to make him promise if he ever runs into AKB stuff over there, he MUST get it for me :^O^:
      I guess AKB goods are easier to find in Macau than in France >___<

18. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48

Booked my flight, gonna be in Japan from July 22 to end of August :^O^:

19. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai

^ Nice!

I'm going myself in the last week of August - a-nation!

20. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

So apparently some people didn't like this forum, and rather than actually discussing it (despite my invitation to do so) went and made their own forum. Which is rather ironic considering I'm free from uni for 2 months as of today so am going to be spending time and my own money on upgrading the forum hosting etc, and obviously would need help with the endeavor and had them in mind for it. Oh well!