1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Gamer Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by transcendental_protagonis, Jun 7, 2007.

1. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    anyone plays MGS3???? :)

2. im_kiske

im_kiske Kenkyuusei

^ My fav among MGS series :awesome:

Anyway, anyone had tried accessing Japan PS Store? I tried yesterday but failed...

3. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    ^
    lol. I played mgs2 before, but had not finished yet [notme]
    and yesterday, I just finished playing mgs3! :XD:
    The Boss is really tough to defeat :^^;: but, its cool! I like this game... :XD: :XD:

4. im_kiske

im_kiske Kenkyuusei

^ lol. Recently Konami just announce the re-release of MGS2+3 and MGSPW in HD for PS3 and 360. So I'll playing back #3, it got many memorable scenes :XD:

5. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

The Metal Gear Solid series is one of my all time favorite. If they are going to re-release them on HD, that would be a great because i don't think my old ps2 will play my MGS2 and MGS3 anymore.

6. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    Yey HD! but, for PS3?????? :hmm: :hmm:
    My parents definitely won't allow me to buy it. "PS2 is enough, no more" :hmm:
    Well, its pissed me off. Naruto new version is released for PS3, Dynasty Warrior 7, and now my fav game ever, MGS.. :fp:

7. im_kiske

im_kiske Kenkyuusei

You forgot that MGS4 is on PS3 :hehe:

8. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Who's excited for Professor Layton and the Last Spector? It's being released this fall

9. taku

taku Kenkyuusei

:lol:
    u have unique taste for games, at least for a girl :XD:

10. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

a few days late on the news, but those that have 3DS on here...
    the eShop is finally available with this update! [party]
    while most games on there cost money, you can get the motorbike (sp error XD) game for free till July 7th!
    Though the new updates seems to have problems with the Ridge Racer 3DS game...which I'm currently playing right now... :fp:

11. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    @Taku Wahaha.. you think so? :hehe: my taste are really different with my sister, she likes playing cute games like the sims, I like it too, but not as much as her. :XD: my fav games are like mgs, ture crime, dynasty warrior, yakuza ( OMG I am such a weird girl ) [shake] but my most fav game ever is harvest moon. lol :lol: but I like it played in PS1 [hehe]
    aahh! and winning eleven!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. taku

taku Kenkyuusei

wah yakuza also, thts one of my fav.
    too bad the movie bit disappointing kitamura was cool though :XD:
    who dont like HM1 thts was epic
    winning eleven? :shocku: yah u weird [rofl]

13. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    yeah HM1 is so epic!! [rock]
    lol for information, I had defeated my dad and my bro for many times in playing WE. :hehe: :hehe:
    I always ask my brother to accompany me when I want to buy some dvd games. You know, It's kind of embarrassing if I go alone. everyone's eyes will stare at me, and say,
    "Look, that girl is weird. she buys so many action games.. kamen rider, tenchu, gta.. euhh.. can't believe it."
    :fp:
    and yes! I am super weird for girl's term. :fp:

14. seule_etoile

seule_etoile Kenkyuusei

Anyone tried the Catherine demo yet? Or played it? I don't trust my Japanese enough to spend that much money on a PS3 game ;_; I also haven't tried to access my Japanese PSN account since after the hack, but apparently it's region-locked now D: boo.

15. Aigon

Aigon Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    So anyone else excited for the release of Ocarina of Time 3D this week? I sure am :D Its been quite some time since I've played the original but It still remains of the greatest games I've ever played, so I can't wait to dive right into it. I'm also looking forward to playing Duke Nukem Forever tomorrow. I know its been getting terrible reviews all over (except for PCGamer surprisingly, as they are usually pretty strict) but I was never expecting anything revolutionary, I'm just hoping for some good mindless fun.

16. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I loved ocarina but i cant afford a 3ds right now. :cry: But I just finished playing the new Red Faction on my Xbox 360. And now I need to save some money to buy Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 when it comes out in a couple weeks

17. Aigon

Aigon Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    Damn thats right, that does come out soon. I Haven't heard a single thing about its release since the initial announcement, so I had completely forgotten it was coming out. Guess I'll have to pick that up soon as well :)

Also really looking forward to the September release of the new Super Robot Wars OG game. The new trailer is out and the battle animations look just amazing.

18. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    I am playing some 'The witcher 2' on PC, it's pretty awesome even though the beginning of the game(1st chapter is very difficult). I'm also playing the last magic game.
    On PS3, I've almost finished my first game of Infamous 2 as a good guy, gotta try it with 'bad powers'.
    And yeah, the Gundam Musou 3 could be awesome, I've played the 2nd import (I live in France).

19. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    yun teaches sf4ae players how to have safe sex
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMl8aw-cAl[/yt]

20. ce1cius

ce1cius Kenkyuusei

Here's an Uncharted 3 beta code if anyone wants to get in on it a bit early.

9EFJ-RFNE-NFJM

How to download the multiplayer beta with
    the code:

1. Log into your PlayStation®Network Account on your console or create one.

2. From the PlayStation®Network icon on your XrossMediaBar (XMB™), select "Account Management."

3. Select "Redeem Codes."

4. Enter the code. Please note that the code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly
    as displayed.

5. Click "Continue."

6. Once you accept the terms, you will be taken to the download screen.