1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [Nogizakatte, Doko?] - 2011.10.02 ~ 2015.04.12

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Criss, Sep 13, 2011.

1. `icha-chan`

`icha-chan` Kenkyuusei

i have a feeling maiyan would be center..

2. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    she's my pick too! based on just her picture!

3. pattinium

pattinium Kenkyuusei

Minami Miyumiyu and Kasumin !!! My fav \(O///O)/
    I'm so grad that they are in Senbastu [party]
    The 1st ep. wasn't that bad...but I hope the next ones should let the girls show more of themselves ^_^
    Looking forward for it !!

4. txandyy

txandyy Kenkyuusei

I have a good feeling with this girl. At the moment the first program has only been in presentation, but I've seen some cute faces with a great future.

Kasumin :inlove: :inlove:

5. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

Well, since Sony is being really strict with the youtube videos related to 乃木坂46, I won't even bother to post the yt ones.. If you wish, search for the Japanese name on the YT and see if you have the luck to find them still available :D

Ep.2 (111009)
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzExMzIxNzcy.html

Lots of footage on the trainings at the beginning <3

Nogizaka Shichi Fukujin
    Shiraishi Mai
    Sakurai Reika
    Nakada Kana
    Ichiki Rena
    Ikuta Erika
    Takayama Kazumi
    Ikoma Rina
    Pretty much expected.

Ikomachan :inlove: she came from Akita-ken by herself to Tokyo, and there was the filming on her farewell, so touching =/...on the studio, she was trying to hold her tears, while talking about not trusting on her character or thinking it'd be no good to come to Tokyo (you could say it was fake lol, but I wouldn't think like that =| )

"Well, we don't know when it's gonna change, right? So do your best"

After that, creating (temporary) catchphrases (only for Shichi Fukujin..). Miichan's one suddenly appears =P

(OMG the Shichi Fukujin is gorgeous)

Lol, the hosts decide the catchphrases by themselves, talk about deciding on their own accord :nothappy:

A bit slow and not funny if you don't understand Japanese =/ (there were really funny attempts btw, like the Reika's "[I'm an] idol with kiwifruit skin growing on my heart", since she said she's addicted to kiwifruit these days; and that became her temporary catchphrase lol)

Let me explain the Rena's one, because you might want to know as well: "inchiki" (from the mc's idea) means "cheating; fake" lol so the program actually changed it for "icchiki" with no special meaning, just for the sound of it that resembles her name (and added samba, it turned a lot better than the mc's one thank god)

Well, wtf was Ikuchan saying all the Prefectures and capitals without breathing oO? ...She has played the piano since 4, I like her :D and she was born in Germany, and moved to Tokyo with 5. (her catchphrase was horrible btw, only about udon...but she's so lovely omg)

About Ikoma Rina: the "IKKO" one was SO funny, and SO stupid (in the end, they totally trolled on hers too imo, again...)

First idea for Kazumin's was dirty =O

Btw, Maiyan's catchphrase ended being nice.

Next episode, they're going to show the 18 remaining members, finally =/

And LOL Arino (1) is on the next episode (excited)

6. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Yay training footage! Boo, for it only being at the beginning with that guy talking. :tongue: Maiyan's voice sounded really nice for all of the 3 seconds that was heard. :^^;:

Kami7 yielded no surprises, but it was the numeric order I was most curious about... and I think it pretty much confirms Shiraishi is the new center with Reika at her heels. Couldn't have asked for a better #1 and #2 myself. :^O^:

The Ikomachan segment took me by surprise but it was great. Must be scary going out on her own at that age, hope it pays off in the long run.

Catchphrases should be something decided by the girls (and to an extent their fans) imo but the hosts came up with some cute and fun ones. I LOVE Rena's and Ikomachan's lol. Kazumin's was just weird. :XD:

Anchanman was way too cute... omg and so was Minami as usual. :cute:

Next episode looks to be full of kawaii moments (Yuminee :inlove: ) and yay, we finally get to see more members... I spotted Sayurin. [clap]

7. `icha-chan`

`icha-chan` Kenkyuusei

i can't wait for the next episode! can't wait to see sayurin, sayuchan, and yukkiina!!! <3 <3 <3

and i just found a new favourite, TAKAYAMA KAZUMI
    omgomgomg LOVE :inlove:

8. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i think this show needs more shiraishi mai. yup. yes i'm mean like that.
    arino is cool!
    i met him in real life! he started squeezing my arm and saying i was buff. >_>

9. Yama

Yama Kenkyuusei

Someone knows where I can download the second episode in mp4??? I just can't find it >__<

10. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

You're kidding, right? That's awesome >___>
    Was he (or you) playing on the arcades? :awesome:

I didn`t find it too...so, I ripped the video from the Youku link, but the quality is pretty bad of course...

Nogizakatte Doko ep.2.mp4

Btw, ripping from Youku is a pain in the ass >___> (all those 7min parts..) how that crappy rip became 232mb idek...

I hope for one with a better quality too..

11. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

So, Arino, and all the rest of the members...do I need to say more :awesome: ?

Ep.3 - 111016
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzEzNDE3Njcy.html

Since I already got the gist (and the programs) for ripping from Youku, I already ripped, converted to MP4 and uploaded it on Megaupload. And I just realized that, uploading on MU you have a link for Megavideo too :fp: (so noob [think] )

So yeah, MegaVideo link too (if that helps anyone) :awesome:

http://www.megavideo.com/?d=QNE814D2

Some members said their "rivals", but that's not an official thing ^^ it's only something they thought by themselves.

I watched yesterday, so I don't remember many highlights, but it was a really nice and funny episode. (Misamisa and Ami :cute: ) (they are making me like Sayunyan too lol)

And next one looks really promising (Misamisa is there :hehe: ) (physical test lol)

12. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    So... everyone has black hair now? :^^;: Gonna have to get used to seeing it on Maiyan and Seitan but most of the intially light haired girls look even better than before like Sayurin and Yuminee (who gets prettier everytime I see her anyway). :inlove:

Maaya is awesome lol, looks like she can really kick some ass... Hina... not so much but she's cute anyway. :XD:

AMI THE CHIPMUNK WINNING :^O^:

Kendo, Ballet, Henshin, Dream Fighter, Misamisa jumping rope, stepping, and gross thumb cracking... I officially dub this episode AWESOME. [rock]

Next week looks like a blast. A sports challenge, I guess? Can't wait to see all the (adorable) epic fails. :awesome:

13. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    He was in LA for filming an episode. Maybe I'll be on it, but I doubt it, lol. He had a meet and greet. (握手会?w) Supposedly he stuck around so you could play against him, but I didn't want to pay more for parking in downtown LA. hahah. I got my picture with him so I'm good. =)

14. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

^ So awesome... >_>

Episode 4 (11/10/23) (Guest: actor/model Hosokawa Shigeki)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzE1NTcwMjQw.html (thanks to JapanCH)
    or
    http://www.megavideo.com/?d=FRZ2C9YE

Download the Low Quality version rip here.

New: Inoue Sayuri (Sayunyan), Etou Misa (Misamisa), Nagashima Seira (Seirarin), Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan), Matsumura Sayuri (Sayurin)
    Out: Andou Mikumo (Anchanman), Fukagawa Mai (Maimai), Miyazawa Seira (Seira), Yamato Rina (Yamatomato)

All the members did the test :D

(At the end, it gets better)

I need to search for the HD version of this episode D:

They used their personal clothes...

Ikuchan's "washing clothes" on the bar...

And Miyumiyu constantly falling over... :hehe:

Ichiki Rena seemed to have cut her hair really short or what [wonder] ? (on the studio recording) (or she just put some bangs, idk =P...)

And oh man, you can clearly realize how Ikomanchan came from the countryside from her talking lol... ijirarekyara kana.. :awesome:

Annnnd....Miyumiyu is impressive, already chosen by two guests (Arino and Hosokawa)...[clap]

Next episode is IQ Test lol

Some unaried footage is up on the site too...
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZBufW_SjeY[/yt]
    :shocku:

15. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    FUCK YES to the new senbatsu. [rock] Now all we need are Seitan and Ami and it. Will. Be. Perfect. :cute: (hopefully Anchanman and Yamatomato make it back in too since I like them)

It's so cute how Ikomachan though a country girl fails at physical challenges. :XD: Maiyan's epic fail on the bar was too cute <3 and Yuminee losing her shoes [rofl]

I've got another favorite this episode (to my steadily increasing list), Seirarin. :cute: She's so cute and fun!

An IQ test... oh my. Guess we'll find out who our eggheads and airheads are. :awesome:

Man, they're making my oshi choosing hard... I think I already know who the two prime candidates are but still need to know more about this group just to make sure.

16. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    these are pretty entertaining :D . I think Miyumiyu is who I will go for, it was funny watching her literally crash through the tests :lol: . I also like Reika, damn cute

17. `icha-chan`

`icha-chan` Kenkyuusei

18. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

omg Youku sucks so much :hmm: I only finished watching rn :hmm: I couldn't even download it...

^Nanase's dog drawing was :blink: (they actually pushed her a lot, because of her specialty :p)
    [​IMG]
    Some really random test, huh? lol (especially the last one)

They're actually rotating the members, no? (except for the 7 ones)..maybe to show all the members..

This week:
    New: Nishino Nanase (Naachan), Hashimoto Nanami (Nanami), Hatanaka Seira (Seitan), Wada Maaya (Maaya)
    Out: Iwase Yumiko (Yuminee), Saitou Asuka (Asuka), Hoshino Minami (Minami), Wakatsuki Yumi (Miyumiyu)

Wada Maaya :yikes:
    Nanami is actually a student of Arts (it doesn't seem tho :hehe: )

And seeing Kazumin scratching her arm makes me want to scratch mine too :hmm:

Next episode, よゐこ (comedy duo of Arino) is going to snoop on the girls' cellphones and wallets during the event :awesome:

19. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

Oh Youku, I hate you D=

Episode 6 - 11.11.07
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzIwMTExOTk2.html

Bananaman couldn't attend it, so Yoiko (Arino + Hamaguchi Masaru) subbed in for them...I want them as MC, omg so funny :awesome:

So many hilarious moments, but especially Ami slyly picking 3 Okinawa sweets.. :hehe:

What's that Miyumiyu's hair O=?

And choosing just one to handshake with would be IMPOSSIBLE D=

The most popular members on the first event too O=

If Youku let me, I'll do the crappy rip for it D=
    (anyone wants the ep.5?)

Forget, I can't handle with Youku anymore, srry :fp:

Btw they've put on the site ALL the answers (and drawings) for the test, omg that's CRAZY...(first time in history or what O=)
    http://www.nogizaka46.com/oa20111030/
    There's more footage on the first event on the site too

I saw Ariyoshi on the next episode... :lame: :awesome:

20. `icha-chan`

`icha-chan` Kenkyuusei

what's the stuff in maiyan's bag? xD
    it looks like foil.. lol

the obentou looks yum~ especially sayurin's! :inlove:

and the oshimen ranking. I LOVE <3