Event / Concert Kouhaku Taikou Uta Gassen 11/12/05

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ganguro, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
  2. Shimoneta

Shimoneta Kenkyuusei

Re: [EVENT] AKB48 to hold "Kohaku" singing battle at Tokyo D

They're livechatting with each other?? Well that makes more sense.

...Not really, but only talking to 10 or so fans each would've sucked. Couldn't they just have sat in the same room and been interviewed?? LOL Maybe this is further promotion for Google+ and its features??

I'll never understand you, Japan.

Apparently, Yuko's dancing for Itoshisa no Accel was completely impromptu?? That's sick! She rocked it up there.

3. Amrai

Amrai Kenkyuusei

Somewhere talking about Sayaka A. and AKB

I missed it so thank you for doing this yic17. From the setlist it looks like it was good.

4. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd

Really?? Wow, she was awesome! And her singing was really good too - I was wondering if her's was lipsynced - especially hearing it next to Acchans...

5. BurguilloTeam

BurguilloTeam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

So is the hang out over or didn´t start yet?

6. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd

Just ended.

7. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Thanks again YIC17, for all your efforts. :)

8. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

I hope they make this thing annual, it's the best AKB48 event I've seen for a while. Forget the competition itself, it's just so much fun to see songs both old and new performed by people that don't usually sing them, and the best part is LIVE. It's such a rarity to see AKB48 members sing live and it's so awesome to hear their voices like this.

I don't know what happened to Acchan today...the song itself is already not that interesting, so as a followup to Yuko's great solo it was already lacking. But then she didn't even sing it to Rena's level. As a final act to the whole competition it was definitely a disappointment. She's sung live before just fine, her voice is wonderful usually, but that performance was just....bleh. I don't know what happened to her today. I noticed after the performance that Acchan seemed really out of it/sad. Was it because she knew she messed up, or something else?

Anyways, congratulations to the White Team, they totally owned today. Paruru with Heart Gata Virus, Rena with Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate, SKE48 with Oh My God!, Yuko with Itoshisa no Accel, Mayuyu with Temodemo no Namida and last but not least, Sakiko and Yui with Anata no Christmas Eve. In comparison, Red had....not much, though I did enjoy watching Mariko and Kojiharu nail Tonari no Banana and NMB48 with Pareo wa Emerald. Acchan didn't do that well, Takamina sang well but Beginner's just not really suited to be an acoustic song. If they do this next year, I hope they balance the teams more and distribute good songs evenly.

Great night, everyone!

9. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

It looked to me like Acchan couldn't hear the music coupled with the stage thing she was on starting off shakey and too fast. Threw her all off and I'd say she was probably fighting tears by the end considering that tiny crack at the end.

10. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

^ I think Mocchi and Komorin did an excellent job with 'Kinjirareta Futari'. Mocchi owned as usual and Komorins voice is so much better then people give her credit for.

11. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

I know .. it was so sad seeing Acchan mess up that performance .. the FINAL song against Yuko!! Would've been amazing if she did well at it .. =(

I'm sure she did fine when practicing and rehearsing .. must've been the crowd n stuff that messed it up for her .. =(

I agree. I was surprised at how well they both did in that performance .. 0_____0 ..

12. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

i give everybody a thumbs up for the effort in singing live...regardless of how well you did...

13. Kinaa

Kinaa Kenkyuusei

Well that is it exactly. It is what happens if you sing a song without a distinct melody and or slow, the noise and echo of the arena can muffle the music and cause you to lose key. It was a bad choice of song.

14. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QXdqFIGyn4[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb1oFbADReY[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5lIvSAiQd8[/yt]

and my favorite

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVAGe8pISb0[/yt]

15. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

That could be it...it didn't look that stable, and the staff were literally just pulling it through the crowd. Having her go around the venue like that might have been a good concept on paper, but the execution left much to be desired. And glad to see I wasn't the only person that noticed Acchan looked like she wanted to cry after. At first I was fearing some graduation announcement or something since the old MC dude was handed a piece of paper, but it makes a lot more sense to be tears of frustration at not doing well on her solo.

EDIT: Discotheque, thanks so much!

16. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

i also cannot believe it as the debut of Mitsumune Kaoru a.k.a Mariko Jr i think that she is the only 13 gen kks to make a fantastic debut and also the JKT48 debut as the girls aitakatta in bahasa indonesia but they look very lost during the M.C segment , i thought that ozawa rena the only japanese girl in JKT48 will do the talking as most of the indonesian girls can't speak japanese language

17. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya

oo cool can't wait to watch it tonight. looks like i should cut it off before acchan sings... :lol:
    EDIT: btw did red get screwed for songs and units or was white just amazing

18. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

great.. :cry:

first, can't watch it, stayed up all night and get jumped on and now favorite team doesn't win.

i'm just so angry and i hate myself right now

19. dase75

dase75 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01

I almost cried when TakaMina enter the chorus part of Beginner and at Dareka no Tame Ni, I shed tears, too touch!~

20. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

^
    ^ Trust me .. I was all for Team RED (Takamina) .. but Team WHITE really deserved the win. They owned the show!! 0_____0 !!

EDIT: Video converting has finished. I am going to chop it up to 4 parts - each part around 60 minutes since that's DailyMotion's time limit. Will be uploading part 1 soon. Stay tuned. =)