1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 25th [GIVE ME FIVE!] '12/02/15

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Criss, Dec 12, 2011.

1. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 25th Single [TBA] 2012/02/15

I don't think they can drop jurina because of sayanee. sayanee's presence is only because she's the nmb figurehead and jurina is the ske equivalent even if she's not captain. I doubt if they can drop kasai and kitarie and include yui who is ranked much lower. She has to rank higher in the next election first. I know senbatsu ranking doesn't guarantee a place in the singles but it is their gauge of who's popular among the fans and those are the ones who ought to be senbatsu in singles as well. Amina is just a special case. :)

It'll probably be 18-nin again like kazefu imo. Besides, kitarie is in ohta pro and I think they'd want their girls in senbatsu. 13 is also a bit high to be dropped out of 16. kasai should be safe too since they can't drop just 1 person and be 17-nin. :)

16 really is the ideal number but it's hard to just have 16 when you include jurina, rena, sayanee and yui. Well, maybe mariko will graduate and you'll have 1 extra space or just need to cut 1 person. It's tough to cut even 1 from the current group though since they're still ranking pretty high.

:)

edit: the only good reason to drop kasai and kitarie is to improve team b performances when they perform akb singles. that way they don't have to be at their senbatsu places (the back) especially since mayu and yuki aren't center.

2. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

^ Chiyuu is Ebikachu's center for Team B's performance, though.

3. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    true. well on occasion they take time to learn other positions but the general practice is to maintain their original spot which means they lose two strong members to the back most of the time. Teams A and K have better positioning when they sing akb singles and they have super subs like kuramochi, lovetan and moeno and even yui (who is often repositioned and wasn't around earlier singles) to take prime spots.

:)

4. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

it would break my heart to see Chiyuu drop out of senbatsu but I think it's a likely possibility, she's got pretty much nothing going on for her when compared to the other senbatsu girls and it's really sad.

It makes me cry when I go back and watch their old PVs (like Yuuhi or Boku no Taiyou) and see her have such a big role in there only to be pushed to the back now. What happened to Myao could happen to Kasai, but I think they'll wait until she falls in the elections this year to do so, like they waited for the results of 2010 to drop Myao.

Minegishi has been getting a huge push this year, especially with the Kaspersky campaign, and her much bigger role in Majisuka 2 when compared to the first season. If anything, she's bound to rise next year, I don't think they'll drop her at all because all this promotion would go to waste (same reason why Kitarie won't be dropped either IMO, she has gotten lead roles in dramas or movies or something like that, but still, big promo. Also Not yet, and Ohta Pro behind her)

Idk what to think about Jurina tbh, the way I see it, she's too much of a favorite for Akimoto and he'd rather drop AKB girls before touching her, but you guys have brought up interesting points, so we'll have to wait and see

5. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

6. Kinaa

Kinaa Kenkyuusei

That kinda clashes with Wasamin's and Mayuyu's singles. Going to be tough for those guys with such a small window.

Fans knowing Give Me 5 is coming will keep their money for it.

7. Shimoneta

Shimoneta Kenkyuusei

Excited to see a title announced! I like it.

Am kind of bugged by the already extreme predictions that FIVE girls will graduate. Like, where is that logic even coming from? It's just the song's title as far as we know it. >.>

8. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

Sounds like an upbeat sakura song, I like it. Order order order, who needs money anyway

9. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika

SDN is saying "give me 5"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. oddball

oddball Member

having 5 versions isn't going to help either really is it, hmm will have to see how it turns out... Good to see more info about it come out though....

11. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 25th Single [GIVE ME FIVE!] 2012/02/15

I just realized this now. Since 2009 AKB48 singles always starts with a Sakura song. :fp:
    And they all have the word 'Sakura / Zakura' in the title. So I'm still doubtful of 「GIVE ME FIVE! 」 until I see the physical CD. :hmm:

12. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

According to king records and my japanese knowledge, its just 2 types and one version is with tickets for handshake and other with picture

13. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

Some consider it as 5 types which is exactly the same amount as recently non-Janken singles.

First two are Limited A and Limited B which each CD has a national HS event ticket.
    And Regular A and Regular B, no HS ticket.

The last one is theatre edition which has a Big HS ticket for an individual girl. The pre-order for this type is already in round 3.

14. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

Yeah, calling it "five types" is a bit misleading. There's a number of releases, but really just two types. ;)
    No theater edition as of yet, but I suppose we can expect one as always.

15. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

oh I get it now LOL :fp:

16. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Well, now that the title is confirmed, I guess there is something we can be quite sure of, the A-side won't be a ballad...because I don't expect a song with a title ending in '!' to be a ballad (even though Aki-P might surprise us again)... [think]

17. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

You sure about that? [hi]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zibEUJ6jss[/yt]

Yeah, but don't think it'll be a ballad either. I can't seem to be able to imagine a sentimental / romantic way of high-fiving someone.

18. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Touché! ;) However, and after I performed a little research, I still think that my statemen was quite accurate...voilà, all the songs with a name ending in '!' (I hope I didn't miss any)...

1! 2! 3! 4! Yoroshiku!
    AKB Sanjou!
    Baby! Baby! Baby!
    Bazooka hou hassha!
    BINGO!
    Choose me!
    Chuu shiyouze!
    Come On!
    Don't disturb!
    Don't miss it!
    Doubt!
    Ganbare!
    Hana to chire!
    Hapi Hapi!
    Hashiritai GO! GO! GO!
    Kakkowarui I love you!
    Mamma, Grazie!
    Nage Kissu de uchi otose!
    Namida Surprise!
    Never!
    Nice to meet you!
    Oh My God!
    Relax!
    Tsundere!
    Umi wo watare!
    Wasshoi B!
    Wasshoi E!

Among those 27 songs there are only 2 ballads (Don't disturb! and Ganbare!), one that I don't remember whether it was a ballad (Hapi Hapi!) and one that I don't even know what it is (Nice to meet you!). So, a ballad is unlikely, but not impossible... ;)

19. Kinaa

Kinaa Kenkyuusei

So this might be an up tempo song, Mayuyu's maybe as well. That would leave Mujineki as a ballad, slow tempo song written by Aki p. Depends how they intend to use these things. All three coming out within a month of each other.

20. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

I'm sure we'll get a ballad later. Probably .. in their 2nd album release? :p