1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. bictaa

bictaa Kenkyuusei

[re: yuka vs. haachan

-for yuka, judges complimented her on what is called "fake" in Japanese... basically the part where she improvised the low-to-high pitch, when she sang "nani mo kamo" and the part where everybody on the show got chills. yuka said it was the song she practiced the most and tried to make into her own. the judge said that while the "fake" was good, she didn't do a good job expressing the emotions of the song. the gallery referenced another show called bukaii, and since i haven't seen it i don't really get it.
    -for haachan, the judges said it was a good performance but they thought it would've been better to see her use a song with more low notes and thought that she should chosen another of Nakamori Akina's songs, "Shoujo A". haachan also attended one of the judge's singing school 7 years ago. the judge said that in terms of singing she was a kindergartner back then, but now she's an adult. kiyoto said that while haachan lost the match, she won the "best friend to go karaoke with" title.]

buka ii is a great show...i think they were saying that causes the judges were saying iine or unnn~ while that show rates random things with buka ii and unnn~

2. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    People shouldn't underestimate Takeuchi, she's one of Team 4's strongest singers and her mother is an opera singer (I recall this being said on AKBINGO or Shukan at one point), so I'm really interested in how she sings. Not that it matters since it's just a game, but I'm really excited to hear girls like Wasamin and Miyu sing. I wonder why Lemon was crying though. It seems to be happening with more frequency. Hopefully it's not what she resorts to after her 'Fresh Lemon' persona dies out.

3. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    regardless of who you think will win this AKBINGO competition, I think one thing that's quite clear is that the next generation of AKB members are full of vocal talent/potential, at least compared to the current senbatsu.

I think the judges comments are very spot on and Komari was the one that surprised me most. And then I really felt for Myao because she could've done better. But I'm grateful for AKBINGO, for not repeating their routines and for letting the girls shine in other ways lately.

4. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ yeah, now I wish they will ever make dance battle competition with umechan, nattsumii and others :XD:

5. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    and Komorin [hehe] [rock]

6. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    quick hits:
    -wasamin was good, but there were one or two spots where it was u~n.
    -miorin was awful. can't put it any other way. i don't see potential either.
    -oya and amina were surprisingly good. i'd probably say it was the closest battle we've had.
    -harukyan was too nasal, pretty bimyo.
    -miyu was okay, but she was off beat too much and it wasn't as good as i was hoping. leave it to 2ch to make fun of her english pronunciation; i thought it was fine.
    -ranran and komariko had another close battle... i would've went with ranran but they were both a little subpar. kinda disappointing given that komariko had a great performance in the first round. i wonder what song she wanted to sing for the final.

unless someone has some hidden tricks (and it looks like komariko doesn't), i'm sure the winner of wasamin/yuka will win the entire competition. i can't see miyu or oya having the depth to win out.

7. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    ^Uh joooooooooe I think I agree with you, on all points [shock]

So why was Miorin there? Just for laughs? or did she just have a really really really bad day?

8. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Haruu's face during Lemon's performance kind of summed it up...
    (It's funny just watching for her expressions in the background.. she has quite an expressive face)

Some of the performances were much better than I expected, maybe I just had my bar set low.

9. NeverHome

NeverHome Kenkyuusei

Miorin seemed nervous under her whole performance and when you start bad it might be really hard to make a comeback when they can only sing for a little over a minute.

I actually really liked Takeuchi Miyu's Can You Keep A Secret by Utada Hikaru, made me want to listen to Utada's music again :)

Or else Wasamin, Shiichan and Amina were pretty good, but Harukyan's voice was a little too "screamy"

10. lionheartedvalor

lionheartedvalor Kenkyuusei

Wasamin! :inlove: I was so disappointed that they didn't show her last week, but everything's all better now~
    Miorin didn't do too poorly though. The beginning was the most shaky, but she kinda saved herself at the end. I think there would be very few members who wouldn't end up crying after facing Wasamin. :XD:
    Shiichan did a really good job too! I think I'm falling in love with Amina more and more everyday~
    Team 4 has some good vocal ability. [clap]

11. digital clone

digital clone Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I liked the song Amina sang. She sounded pretty good. I haven't heard many good things about Harukyan's singing, but she sounded really good as well.

12. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    yes!

gotta pull out the first love and distance albums again!
    utada :inlove:

watching it again it's kinda sad how disappointed some of the girls were in their performances... especially CAN and miyu. they both looked dejected.

it's really a shame they don't get any voice training. total mottainai.

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Wow, compare Wasamin's performance with her version of the same song a year and a half ago. You can really hear how much more comfortable she is as a singer now. Just wow! :inlove:

I thought she was great back then. She is light years better now. [party] Although she still has a little trouble hitting the higher notes. [hehe]

I just loved Oya's song. She did a great job. I was totally moved by her performance. Amina was good, but to me Shiichan was better.

I didn't think Kyan did a bad job at all, but she was obviously nervous. I think she could sing that song a lot better with a little more practice. I fact, I was hoping she would pull off the win. But Miyu ultimately did a great job, even if she was a little off at the beginning. She recovered well.

14. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Personally I thought Amina and Ishida should have won their rounds. I suppose their voices are a little screechy, but I found them easy to listen to instead of being on edge the whole time listening to Oya and Miyu. But they did an okay job too.

15. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    wasamin was good but the posts here over-hyped her a bit for me. I really liked Miyu's. Also ranran at the end 23:16 is too reaking cute [blush]

16. Niamah

Niamah Kenkyuusei

^ Have to agree on this, still sounded good though

17. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Woah .. Ranran's 2nd performance really impressed me. While Mariko sounds better technically and I would give her for having more potential as a singer .. Ranran's was really emotional. For this performance alone, I'd give to Ranran. So good. :inlove:

Wasamin is great as always but that's to be expected. :XD:
    I wish she can sing some pop songs though.

Oya is also very good. Didn't know she can sing so well. Add point, add point. [clap]

18. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

Sorry if I offend anyone here but Lemon totally sucks. And what's worse, who put her up against Wasamin, crazy idea :blink:
    Oya was good, what a surprise! I didn't expect much from her but really, she won the whole show :inlove:

19. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yesterday I watched the latest episode of AKBINGO!, & I'm amazed by the singing quality of many AKB members, I liked Sato Amina, Nakamura Mariko & Tekuchi Miyu, but I fell in love & surprised at the same time by Yamauchi Suzuran & Oya Shizuka, how come there is hidden talents like this in AKB, no more to say about Iwasa Misaki, though it was an easy battle, but I don't like it when they always try to make fun of Ichikawa Miori, she was mentally defeated by making her face Iwasa Misaki, but I think she did well in the last part of her song. she need some voice training.

20. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    quick update. Wasamin won against Yuka. Yuka sang Ayaka's I believe and Wasamin sang AI's story.

There you have it.

Oh mannn I wanna see Yuka singing I believe so much, doesn't matter that she lost. :cry: