1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    ^
    After reading that thread and the link you gave, it increased my worry since i heard Rena's agency "Glick"and Paruru's agency "Big Apple" seems to involve with Burning Production that was mentioned in that article. (also Mariko and Sakippe's SOMEDAY)

So this is a good thing or bad? First, it seems she got very small agency and then just found that it had a strong connection with one of biggest but dark background jimusho.

2. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Well, Burning Productions certainly isn't going anywhere- they have their fingers in every pie- so it's a 'good' thing really. Many of the agencies are linked to each other anyway so it's impossible to escape.

3. Verbal

Verbal Kenkyuusei

Can someone tell me what DVD/Show/etc this video is from?

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyK5X6BkyGU[/yt]

If you don't want to click on it, its the one where they go to NYC and split up into teams to search for local foods. If you haven't seen it I recommend it :D

4. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
  5. Verbal

Verbal Kenkyuusei

haha, thank you goratnik for using your expert googling skills to help me :lol:

6. firestarter912

firestarter912 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    any know if there was ever a making of video for the pv to majisuka rock n roll or heavy rotation ?

7. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Just wondering...

Which arena do singers in Japan generally strive to sing in... Tokyo Dome or Nippon Budokan?

I thought it was Budokan but I guess AKB48's aim was Tokyo Dome. Both are prestigious places to host a concert.

Some artists, like Yui and recently Scandal, played in Budokan which was a major achievement for them.

Thank you!

8. ET920

ET920 Member

Personally, I think the Budoukan has historically been the main stage for artists to perform. One of the advantages is its acoustics, which allow for recording live albums. It doesn't have to do with the capacity of the place, but about the history. For example, theater companies strive to act in Broadway street, even though the capacity for many of the theaters there is 500 or so seats.

I think the domes, just like the stadiums, are more show-off places. For example, if you want to reach the Tokyo Dome, why not the Tokyo Stadium? Why not the Tokyo Racecourse?

For AKB48, it will be its first time in the Tokyo Dome, but lots of artists do Tokyo Dome concerts regularly, like Mr. Children and Johnny's groups.

9. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I also want to know that. any help please [bow]

10. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

At least heavy rotation had a making of video (I think it was in the DVD type B...)
    http://www.stage48.net/forum/viewtopic. ... of#p293994

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTkxNDk5MjYw.html[/youku]

11. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Unfortunately there's no official "Making of" bonus included on the DVDs. The above news report was pretty much the only footage that was released.

12. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

13. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    What!? Namida no Seesaw Game got a Making Video? I haven't seen that one and the puccho he must have mentioned is Issho ni Koreichi!. Hmm... all I see in Type is the Election Documentary Video that must be wrong indeed.

14. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question because it is a Nogizaka46 question. (feel free to move it if it is wrongly placed...) [sealed]

Okay, are the Nogizaka46 girls subject to the Renai kinshi jourei like the AKB girls or are they free to have boyfriends and stuff? [think]

15. NeverHome

NeverHome Kenkyuusei

So there is supposed to be two handshake Events in this weekend, but does anyone know how I can participate in any of them?I’m in Tokyo right know and doesn’t have Any handshake event tickets for this show,Does anyone knows any shops that I might get any tickets?

16. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Unfortunately you needed to preorder the theater version via chara-ani to get tickets to that event. But you can still go into the venue to buy goods if you like.

17. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Hmm... I'd say yes since even if Aki-P says they will be able to do what AKB can't I don't think he included this in that clause. RKJ seems to be constant thing in the Idol industry and every idol is expected to follow it. But they really don't, right N!? :fear:

18. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Oh, okay... that does makes sense (like considering some other groups too)... It's just that there's finally one Nogizaka girl who caught my mind's eye but when I started to look into her I found... http://sagasoku.com/1740. Not a good impression... :^^;:

Since she's still in the group, I thought Nogizaka didn't really adhere to that.

Thank you.

19. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    so after posting a happy birthday comment on NMB48's Yamada Nana's ameba i got a message from a girl japanese fan in japanese, asking me who my oshimen is and if i go to events and akushukai, and she provided a yahoo.jp email address to contact her because she doesn't check ameba very often.

it seems like spam though. if it were english i could tell easily, but i have no experience with japanese spam. has anybody gotten this before?

20. oddball

oddball Member

I never have, though most people can tell I am not japanese so perhpas they don't with me..... :^^;:

I would say better safe than sorry however......