1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Sashi's voice is incredibly hard to listen to, since her voice is pretty deep normally, and when she sings, it's so autotuned and it grates on even me, since 'Soredemo Sukidayo' is actually a pretty damn good song, and it represents Sashi perfectly.

I think Haruu should return to long hair or something. She did look a bit too round because her clothes and hair were so flowing and whatnot. The first thing I thought when I saw Haruu was "Holy shit, this girl is freaking rich" Which is true since her parents own a hot spring hotel.

I actually liked Miyu's the best. Paruru's was fine though. There's nothing wrong with being so simple like that.

I am liking how we have more girls participating in this for the first time though. We always have the usual fails and wins from the standard girls, but it's nice to see all these new faces.

My favorite part was definitely Mayuyu. New hairstyle, plus she seems to be putting herself more out there. She's smart and she made some funny comments about Tomochin and whatnot, and I really appreciate this new hair and outgoing-ness.

2. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

The first time I try watching AKBingo, and the video's already been removed. Why does that happen so fast now? :fp:

3. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    ^
    The links of youtube always are deleted so faster.

Now I added the links of DM.

4. oddball

oddball Member

lol, thats because she was hoping for Danso! :p

5. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

A lot of the dressed that I personally thought were cute didn't win. ):

Of course, the long skirt was accepted. Which I liked, a lot. The whole classic, natural girl outfit. :3

Was sad when Miyu's outfit lost, I was so excited. LOL

The open cafe date outfit should have won! )):

6. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    because she's so much better than everyone at fashion. it's like michael jordan dunking on little kids, of course it's boring.
    (i'm being hyperbolic, don't mind me, lol.)

just a note that this show is about fashion, so yes, even though we might like the outfit or because it looks good it doesn't mean it reflects the latest trends or whatever else goes on in crazy fashion design world.

7. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

For the first like beginning of the show, I thought the fashion designer was a girl.

8. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

Thank you! :)

Interesting how the designer dude only "liked" one outfit in both rounds...especially since Tomochin's was just awful-looking to me :fp:

Gotta love that big door with the 2 on it near the end there! I'm almost sure that I've seen it before on girugamesh's blog [hehe]

9. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    It's not just about being fashionable though, it's also about the outfit being suitable for the event it's worn to. The girls are given a scenario to dress for.

10. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    I preferred what Sakiko was wearing to what Tomochin was wearing. Although i will agree with the fashion producer about Sakiko's white ankle thing, I felt that instead of Sakiko, Tomochin looks like she "tried too hard". It just didn't seem to fit the scenario at all. That or I just don't know a thing about Japanese fashion.

11. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

My fashion sense is pretty nonexistent, though. I liked what the final girl (don't know her name, of course) was wearing, with the jeans and the sweater...but when he turned her around and said she looked like an old lady from the back, I knew he was right. :fp:

I did like the outfit with the blue shirt and the thick woven brown belt. Not sure why he criticized that...

12. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

Who was the girl who wore the winter-y colors outfit? I really liked that, the one with all white. But of course he didn't like it. :p

^ He said something about her jean ankles, didn't he? Maybe they should have been cuffed or something?

13. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    ^In the last episode of AKBINGO! the girls who participate in the fashion contest are...

In order of appearance:

First Round: Itano Tomomi, Matsui Sakiko and Shimada Haruka.

Second Round: Kitahara Rie, Takeuchi Miyu and Shimazaki Haruka.

14. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Lol@Tomochin and her don't give a shit face.

Ok I admit that's not the no.1 quality for entertainer,but I like her directness. When she's bored it's visible, but in the same time when she looks happy then you can be sure that's her actual feeling. Majority of AKB girls tend to conceal true feelings behind "keep smiling" face.

But in the same time idols suppose to show true feelings. Hm go figure what is good for idol business...

15. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    I clearly don't get Japanese fashion... Haru looked pretty good I thought.

Tomochin I thought looked like a farmers wife out to pick strawberries or something. Trousers too stupid, shirt too big, hat made no sense.

Is it just a case of because they say she's fashionable, people act like she is? Because I don't see it... at all.

16. support

support Kenkyuusei

I'm no fashion expert but I would never ever:

1. Wear top to toe pieces that are way too big, tomochin looks like a kid playing dress up with her oversized overalls and huge loose top, you can barely see her figure which is worse for someone who is really really small and skinny, also what the hell is the outfit designed for!? some kind of farmyard date in an area full of stinging nettles hence the full cover up and overalls?

2. Wear too much on the top half and show a lot of leg, I look at haruka and just think....you must be sweating....and shivering.... at the same time. Is it for some kind of office work where under her desk is a really really good heater but the a/c is broken in the office?

3. Wear something so conventional for a fashion show, Sakippe's look is normal for everyday wear and I would wear it, but I can see why she didn't win....although I get the feeling that if Haruna wore the same outfit the guy would be all over her

I actually really liked the second set of outfits (apart from kitarie's hat) but I guess the second girl was too conventional again and you really can't get away with wearing trainers and jeans whilst on the catwalk, although I REALLY like paruru's outfit....

17. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    Damn Miyu has nice legs. I had no problem with tomo's outfit actually...but she could use a 5-hour energy like usual :D

18. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    AKBINGO! 120418

part 01 (a)
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRDKhW6pUVk[/yt]

part 02 (b)
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poyVbkSIgXc[/yt]

part 03 (c)
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpiqffdcuFg[/yt]

Edit.

Torrent Download:

vYep, is true.

19. NeverHome

NeverHome Kenkyuusei

^The b part was really annoying, the dude just says random comments under this part. But I really likes this segment, especially since manga is their first thing to promote.

And at the end when Sasshi bribed UnoD with a Yui-photo was just hilarious :D now we knows that if we want to promote anything on AKBingo then we just have to give a few Yui pictures to UnoD :)

20. Darthgundam

Darthgundam Kenkyuusei

At first I didn't know where the extra talking was coming from, so I kept checking my other tabs to see if I had another video running :D That was a good episode though, i'm jealous of their collections as always [hehe]