1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[REVIVAL] [Minogashita Kimitachi e 2] 12/05/03-24

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Re: [REVIVAL] [Minogashita Kimitache e 2] 12/05/03-24

For anyone a bit confused by Nakanishi Yuka being in some AKB stages(she was in A4 last year too) she wasn't just any kenkyuusei she was an original 4th gen member. She was also part of the 'away from home' group Sasshi, Rie and Shiichan were part of. Anyway, with all the stages with these girls who used to be in Team Kenkyuusei it has them in their old performance slots(A4 was the first kenkyuusei stage so they all had a spot for that one and then some subbed for other stages too). Last year they performed in their under position from back then(except for Reina in A4 but she even commented that it wasn't her normal spot in the mc).
    She moved to ske48 because she's from nagoya and she wanted to be back there :p Another comment is she appeared in one B3 since LoDs started, it was one after she moved but it was the christmas day show that year so she came back just to perform in it ^-^

TL;DR her being in those stages makes as much sense as Shiichan/Amina etc being there :p

2. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Precisely why I am so confused about this announcement. WTV. At least we get to watch Team M!

Or we can hope for the best and conclude that Team 4 is going to get an original stage cause they are flawless. BUT SERIOUSLY, I'LL CRY IF THEY PERFORM BOKU NO TAIYOU FOR MORE THEN A YEAR.

I guess it's cause it wouldn't be fair to Team S as the main team from a sister group to only perform once when Team N is possibly going to perform 3 times. Team H also needs the chance to show themselves and it's just too bad that their first stage was S2.

3. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    LOL. Team 4 is not flawless. A group of underdogs, and I like them a lot, but their performances aren't up to par with A,K and B yet.

4. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

They are flawless enough for me and that is all that matters to me. :)

Team A are actually the worst performers to me tbh. they are so subpar at everything.

5. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

What this guy said. The best stage with one of my favorite girls? So hyped :drool:

Otherwise, just excited to see Team N performing stages they don't usually do.

I think they're just busy practicing for either the current stages or whatever new stages AKS should hurry up and announce because we're all tired of B5, A6 and K6 already. At least, I don't think even with the lending of members they're expected to spend their time learning the older stages only to perform them once. Jurina and Milky are both busy enough already.

Oh ho, those are fighting words, son. :hehe:

6. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

The problem with Team A is that half of the team are super senbatsu members who have basically no time to rehearse while the other half are pretty much theater girls, so it doesn't feel very organic when they perform together. But that's a problem with all the teams (except for 4) now, only that with A is more noticeable because there are more senbatsu members from there.

I love the concept of the Minogashita concerts, and I hope they become a yearly event. It's a bit sad to not watch all the Ori Teams performing their Ori stages, but at the same time, thinking how much they have to rehearse for this in between of the senbatsu's already crazy schedule it's understandable. Also, I get to see Team M and H, which I know nothing about, and Team E which I've only seen once and was favorably impressed.

Also it's a great opportunity to get familiar with the girls from all the teams and sister groups :D And because there are so many new generations of fans now who don't know the stage songs it's a great way to promote some gems in AKB's discography that could be overlooked for lack of time/interest in watching the old DVDs, I think everyone wins [party]

And from a personal standpoint, shuffles were an awful thing that I'm NEVER getting over, so seeing my beloved Ori K together again even for only 2 revivals is amazing for me <3 and there's the fact that in recent concerts is mostly singles and current stage units, so I'm ultra excited to watch old songs performed! (also considering how they don't really rank that much in AX anymore either cause that's another single fest lol)

7. theoneman

theoneman Kenkyuusei

Yokosuka Kanagawa CFAY CSG5 US Navy 7th Fleet
    http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-1122 ... .html#main

THIS SHOULD PUT TO REST ALL THE SPECULATIONS as to whose performing
    none other than SDN, the BEST & FINEST, the 39 fabulous ladies

on a wing & a prayer that the 3rd Gen would get an outing unlike 2011's Revival
    & off course those kept on a perpetual low profile backburner would mayhaps get to shine

all too little too late but i for one am SOooo glad to get the chance to see them again on stage
    NO POWER ON EARTH OR IN HEAVEN IS GOING TO KEEP ME OUT OF TDC Hall on MAY 15

EDIT:
    but it does seem to be really [Owaranai Encore] when it comes to SDN
    trucking them out again on the heels of their graduation when my tears has barely dried & still almost a year to go before reunion
    i smell a rat
    a surprise announcement is in the works

8. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

Well i've went ahead and applied for the following show: A6/K6/A4/SDN1/K2/A1.

i would apply for more shows but these are the ones i must see, plus if i do get tickets for all these shows then it would be roughly $200+ just for tickets.... not including my train fare and swag that i might buy from the place lol.

9. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Yes basically this! They are extremely lacking in group dynamics and the senbatsu members are never there so it always feels like there's a vacuum when you watch the remaining members with the kenkyuseis. Ia with you on the revival concerts as well! Without it I wouldn't have learned about the amazingness of Team N and several of the oler stages.

10. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I thought the old thread of Kimi tachi e got bumped. :^^;:
    I don't like the cast of some of the A stages especially A5th. Give Tsundere back to Amina and co. :asdfgh:

I'll just sulk myself with B5th.

11. mooony

mooony Kenkyuusei

ohh shit ill be in tokyo from 15-23 :^O^:
    hopefully i can go for this! :drool:

edit: okay how do i apply for tickets? is it the same as applying for theater shows?

12. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Ticket lottery is through the Mobile FC and FC. You'll need to be a member to apply and a Japanese phone number/address to order tickets. You will also need someone in Japan to pay for the tickets when the lottery results are announced (usually an 18 hour payment window). Like Request Hour - very unlikely there will be tickets available to the general public.

As usual - best bet for overseas will be either Super Enpou or resellers.They have not announced Super Enpou yet, I expect that to happen after the lotteries complete.

Edit - Super Enpou just announced!
    http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11228601441.html

Note: Rules are different from past events - read them through. You'll have less than a 10 day window to book travel if you win.

13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Could this be the Tokyo Dome concert series that Acchan is waiting? I'm not sure...

14. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

^ probably no, as this is not held in the Tokyo Dome itself

15. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Make that a definite NO.

Tokyo Dome City Hall seating capacity is 3,100 people
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tokyo Dome has 55,000-seat (actual capacity of 42,000).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. mooony

mooony Kenkyuusei

@tenkun

okay i more or less got it. thank you very much!

it's a pity the dates when my favorites are performing ill be in another part of japan though :(

oh well at least i get to go [party] hopefully.

17. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Just got my ticket for K5th, so I'll be there on the 23rd.

It's one of my favorite stages and Team E is performing it. :)

18. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Revival concerts for one who missed.. I never miss anything about akb. I just need the new stages, new songs and new theater performances..
    What about they leave this to team4 and kks so team A, K, and B can do A7th, K7th and B6th...
    so old stages for newbies and new stages for old faces :awesome:

19. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

tickets for K5 ? already ?
    2 friends got a ticket for the B3 concert 3 days ago, which is next week, and they are already giving K5 tickets ?

20. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Looks like your two friends applied through their "AKB48 Mobile" subscriptions. Those tickets went out three days ago. Fan club members (I'm in that category) got their notification today.
    All shows were up for application, regardless of the date. So theoretically they could have gotten tickets for A1st. All tickets are sold now.