1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Seeing AKB48 Shows (TOC at first post)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Youkokurama, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    ^ Well, AKB48 are currently embarking on their 47 date all prefecture national tour. They have only announced the April dates so far, of which there are 4 shows, but people expect the frequency of them to rise, so they can finish all those dates. You might have better luck applying to one of the Tour dates, and I believe for these big concerts you can also buy tickets second-hand because they do not cross-check tickets with ID. Someone please correct me if I am wrong here though.

2. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

You just need to show your passeport.

3. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Yep - had an enpou win in December and the passport was fine. They just check your info and the entry paperwork in the passport to confirm you're from overseas.

The mail request is probably a backup to avoid someone living in Tokyo and just using an ID with an older address.

4. masquerei

masquerei Kenkyuusei

^^^
    Wow!! Lucky you!!
    No luck for me so far.. And I'm flying tomorrow :fp:
    When I checked the site today, they had this at the bottom
    "午後8時以降はご予約いただけません"
    From my understanding, they mean to say that there will be no more reservations after 8pm right??
    Its way past 8pm in Japan already..
    But I can't seem to apply for the shows happening on next Saturday and Sunday because of that statement..
    Anyone encountered this before??

5. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    • You can only apply between midnight and 8 pm, no matter what the category.
    • Application for Enpou seats is five days prior to the show, so anything past Friday hasn't been listed yet.

6. masquerei

masquerei Kenkyuusei

Ah I see!! Thank you very much for the explanation :)

7. NeverHome

NeverHome Kenkyuusei

No luck at all, applied for super enpou, enpou and ippan from 31st March to 6th April, really sucks when they didn't have any shows between 7th April and 8th April :(. Next time I'll take a girl or family so I can apply for more :p

8. akbIruña

akbIruña Kenkyuusei

If I live outside Japan, can I only apply for "Super Enpou type reservation"? or can I apply for the general tickets?

If I'm studying in Japan, can I apply for other types?

Can I apply for the fan type? If I can, how I can register in the fan club?

Thanks, and sorry for my poor english.

9. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

If you live outside of Japan, you can apply for all 4 options (Super Enpou, Enpou, Fan Club[if you are in it], and General)

If you are studying in Japan, you can apply for all options except for Super Enpou, but there is one instance that a member here was able to attend a concert [not theater show] so you might be able to apply for Super Enpou on a Student Visa, but i'm sure the theater would be more strict than a large scale concert.

As for the Fan Club, i believe there are two current avenues to apply: one is the Mobile FC via the AKB48 App and the other is the regular Fan Club.

10. akbIruña

akbIruña Kenkyuusei

And If I have multiple options which is better or easy? Can I only apply for one at time?

Any guide for registering in the Fan club? I saw a guide here, but the link is broken…

Thanks again.

11. Tensai

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    ^ Ticket Center you can only apply for one at a time, with the results coming in before you can apply for the next. The first post details how early in advance you can apply for each type of ticket, it basically goes like this:

- 5 days before the show: Enpou
    - 3 days before the show: Mobile FC/Fan Club
    - 2 days before the show: General admission (or Family/Student/Female/Couple)

The Fan Club it refers to is now retired - there is a new one but it requires a Japanese address and someone in Japan who can go to a convenience store or provide a credit card to pay for it. The Mobile Fan Club can be joined using the AKB48 iOS app, but you need a Japanese iTunes Store account with credit on it. (There is an Android app, but I think it requires a Japanese credit card. With the iOS app you can use Japanese iTunes Store gift cards to fund the account and pay the monthly subscription fee)

As for Super Enpou - I don't think anyone has won that in a very long time for the theater. While you should always try and apply for Super Enpou, I would not count on that. Considering the odds of getting a ticket for any show, I would apply any way you can. As an example - here is my current tally of ticket apps and wins (just to give you an idea of how hard it is to win a show):

12. Whassup

Whassup Kenkyuusei

Not sure if asked, but how long before should I apply for super enpou? (Don't mind this part just went blind for a second there)
    Does anyone know/ could give an estimate of when the Tokyo Big Site handshake event for Manatsu no Sounds Good is gonna be held during the summer (July/August)?

13. Tensai

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
  14. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    FYI, I am pretty sure the theater version sales for MSG have already happened

15. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Yup, the reservations for the theater ed handshake events at Makuhari Messe (6/03, 06/17) and Tokyo Big Site (07/08) have ended as of Tuesday.

As for the zenkoku/national handshake events; we don't know yet when those will be happening - but later than July/August is likely. They'll be announced on rather short notice.

Yeah, I know I know. The Akushukai guide. I'm still gonna make it.

16. Whassup

Whassup Kenkyuusei

Right thanks for the replies, guess I'll just have to wait for the national handshake events schedules to be released then. Don't want to bring this thread further off topic, but how many tickets do you guys buy for a single handshake event? Don't really have that much money since I'm buying so much stuff these 3 months, but I'm planning on going to either the Manatsu handshake or SKE's Aishite Raburu one (both if the timing is correct).

17. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

Ok, I am going to Japan on a Working Holiday Visa and was wondering if I will still be able to apply for Super Enpou for the first month of my stay in Japan. Has anyone experienced winning a super enpou on a visa other than the temporary visitor visa?

Thanks in advance.

18. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

You can, a friend did.

19. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

guys i have a question regarding the status of the super enpou.

so far i have been able to trace that since october of last year, nobody has won a super enpou seat. i can't pretty much confirm anything earlier than that. i was wondering, who here has applied for super enpou before that and has not won anything.

and if anybody has won a super enpou seat after october of last year, i would also like to know. we are currently trying to trace the trend of super enpou when it comes to theater shows. (concerts not included btw)

20. Tensai

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    ^ Youko - are you interested in previous winners who tried again after the initial win? I've got at least 6 attempts after my first win in 12/2010 that have had zero response.

I also know several people who tried for shows this year with no luck (though they probably don't frequent the AKB48 fan sites)