1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    In early 2011, AKB had its own drama Sakura no Tegami, and SKE had its own drama Mousou Deka. Both groups starred in Majisuka Gakuen. Are there any more dramas that involve large numbers of members from either or both groups ? And do NMB and HKT have their own dramas as well ?

2. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    Does anyone know why they have so little Blu-ray releases of akb48 content ? I know for a fact many of the PVs and other content is shot in 1080p but why is there only a dvd option ? Blu-ray is a very common format at this point. I would love it if they started including a blu-ray option for the PVs or released stages in Blu-ray.

3. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    My idea:
    I saw somewhere that sales numbers for many AKB-related DVDs, like Nemousu, barely exceed ten thousands, so maybe they avoid "flopping" with just few thousands in comparison to top group saleS?

4. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Yes, NMB do have a comedy drama that will be aired, but I've not heard anything for HKT yet, though.

Here is the link announcement.

http://news.thetv.jp/article/31196/

This is something like SKE's Magical Radio, where it's a drama plus some variety elements.

Here the translated transcript.

(Thanks to namba1.wordpress.com for the translation)

It has been revealed that the Namba, Osaka-based idol group NMB48 will be airing a new show, “NMB48 Geinin!” starting in July on Nihon TV.

The show is about a 100 year old fictional all-girls school in Namba, Osaka called “Namba Jougakuen,” and their comedy club whose goal is to win the title of JK-1, a comedy competition. Namba Jougaken is rooted in a both literary and physical achievement, and has clubs that rank in the top level around the country. There are questionable clubs like the “Maid Club,” “Cabin Attendant Club,” and “Cosplay Club,” but the main story will be following Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki and friends in the “Comedy Club.” Along with the story, there will be variety show elements included.

After the first shoot, during the meeting with the press, Yamamoto Sayaka enthustiatically remarked, “I really like comedy so I was really happy when they gave the OK on this show. I practiced a lot for the first shoot but I don’t think I did very well. I want to make new jokes for this show!” She continued, “I’m an idol, but we also want to focus on our main job of being funny…” before Gotou Teremoto standing beside her, corrected her by saying “No way, idols are about singing, right?”

Under the slogan, “As long as we have the spirit of a comedian it will bloom!” NMB48′s “NMB48 Geinin!” will be broadcast starting on July 3, 1:00AM – 1:30AM on Nihon TV, every Wednesday.

5. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Ok i was going back through a bunch of my videos and ran accross one where the girls had to eat a bunch of sweets. And watching it there is one girl i can not for the life of me figure out who she is. Was hoping for some help. My video is titled

101104 Ikinari! Ougon Densetsu

The girl is in the back row left right behind Yuki and Kasai. I know vague question but was just hoping.

6. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

I guess you are talking about Serina.

[​IMG]

7. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Sorry still dont know who that is. Is that her nickname? Whats her full name?

Lol just after i posted this i see a article on her on Tokyohive. Lol.

8. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    SKE has its own variety show no Magical Radio. Does AKB have its own variety show too and what is it called ?

9. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

I think it's called "Maybe I should try harder to find the answer to my question before I just keep on spamming the questions and answers thread"

:D

10. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I really don't know. Is it AKBingo or some other show ?

11. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    ^ Eh! you've been a member for months now so should have figured it ou already, are you not exploring the forum. :wtf:

Okay, AKBingo can be said to be their variety show since its the longest they got. But they have others, I trust you can see them littered in the News and Release Forum.

12. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

No, Serina is her stage name, her nickname is Serinko (I don't know if anyone knows her full name). You'll find more about her in her thread...
    viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1935#p224933

13. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

This is an ever-running discussion topic among fans in Japan. No one has the answer. The "lack of sales" argument does not stand when many anime titles which have both DVD and Blu-ray formats are sold only in thousands. One popular theory is that they will start to release BDs when AKB48 starts to decline in popularity -- this will get the fans to spend the money all over again in order to get the better quality video. Of course it is quite cynical but then there is no good explanation why there should be no BD released for AKB contents.

14. karles48

Does anyone know how many shows performed each team at the theater last August? [think]

15. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

Team A - 7
    Team K - 7
    Team B - 17
    Team KKS - 5
    SDN - 11

If you need to search for previous performances go to the official website, click on Schedule button on the top, under the calendar click "≫過去のスケジュールはこちら" which will provide you all theater performances dating back to April 2006

16. karles48

Thank you!!! I hadn't realized that link about the past years...it will be very useful. [clap]

17. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

Can someone please tell me what is the title of the song 2:10 mark.. [think]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S9EQhk0GEo[/yt]

18. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Hikoukigumo, from Team A 5th stage. Also the theatre girls song on the RIVER single.

19. Weezon

thank you Mr Waffle.... :) :) :)

20. Weezon

Sir, a while ago ,instead of going directly to gallery,i always go to girls database..--> http://stage48.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1298

then i visit the Gallery thread of Kawaei Rina... but everytime i click it, it brings me to Ushikubo Sara gallery,, who is she?? :lol: :lol:

i think its a bug...