1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [DRAMA] - [Majisuka Gakuen Season 3]

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by tokyolucifer, Feb 25, 2012.

1. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

btw guys, we guess that nobunaga is either from ske48 or akb48, the person is either oya masana of ske48 or komori mika of akb48 as both of them were from nagoya prefecture...

2. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    It's on youtube but without subs

3. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    I think Nobunaga is either Jurina or (much slightly chance) Kitarie from "Nobunaga" (TV show she is a regular)

4. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    ^ It couldn't be Kitarie she's just a jail cell away to be declared missing.

5. Kamen Knight

Kamen Knight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    It's not Nagoya prefecture actually, but Aichi prefecture.. Well, if the clue is only "someone from Aichi, SKE48 has tons of girls born in Aichi..

6. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    And they probably won't give the role that could be the final boss or the possibly strongest person in this season to just random members right? And consider that this supposed to be a season of next generation.

So who is an important member that they will certainly give a super great role like this, came from Aichi and also was considered as the next gen they wish for. There is only ONE fit this description actually.

For last comment, I suggested Rie just in case they try to throw a super curved ball and has sth. in common with that name, I knew it's not gonna happen anyway.

7. prataz

prataz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    What if it's ACCHAN!!!

That might explain everything...

So far, the insanely strong fighter in the series that went to jail is still Acchan.

And given her character at the end of MG2, she might be one that can gather tons of respect from Team Habu.

And since Paru is pushed by the management to be the next Acchan, and MG3's filming period is still within Acchan's time in AKB48, I'm sure there's this possibility that they want to use the show as an unofficial handing over ceremony.

8. oddball

oddball Member

Hmm not sure If I guessed you right or not here....

I'm not sure but 3 names came to mind, first is Rena but then I don't think she is new gen so much, as she is senbatsu now and is not counted in the 'future' like you say...

second of course is Jurina, a role that seems tailor-made for her and she is still counted as the future, I just wonder if her senbatsu status might keep her out but Jurina has always had different rules apply to her than others, my favorite....

Or my thrid choice, maybe and outsider is Takayanagi Akane, our Churi could be a possibility as I say it depends on Jurina really but she is the next in line so to speak, so could possibly be her...

9. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    I'm afraid this Nobunaga person turns out to be MiniMariko. It just fits, the leather jacket sado once wore, although different color, is now worn by Kaoru. I don't like her acting.

10. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    If that were true then it defeats the purpose of this new line-up, which I believe is to give chance to the new rising members in the 48-family.
    http://www.dramacrazy.net/japanese-dram ... e-2/241081

11. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    I only hope this season will become more interesting through each episodes....but for now is only an average show

season 1 is the best , in my opinion

12. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    btw I watched the first two episodes of maji3, I think for now Yuria is the best actress in the drama lol
    I didnt know Yuria before maji3 since I dont know much about ske, but she caught my attention

13. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ Should have been Kuumin imho, but they didn't give her enough chance to prove *shrugs*

14. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

@YukoOshimafan
    Do you mind not quoting a long post in its entirety in a reply post? Thanks a lot.

I have read quite a bit of the fans' reactions in Japan and given that their expectation had been set by the knowledge that it will be done with a new cast and a new setting, and the fact that Paruru is a protagonist, the reactions so far vary from mildly interested (i.e. I did not expect much but it is watchable and has some interesting moments) to being bored if they have not given up already (i.e. can they just make it a bit more interesting? how come the OP is the best scene so far? why the action scene is so incompetently done? etc etc).

One thing that every fan agrees is Abe Maria. My favorite fan comment is:
    "We already have Paruru. Why do we also have Maria??!"

15. scarlet512

scarlet512 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    I actually agree with you on this. I'm not too thrilled about MG3 as it was not as good as the previous two but I'll reserve my criticisms for later after I've seen more of it.

16. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Ok... You can get that from Otabe words on episode 6 between minutes 14 and 16, while she is talking with Shaku next to Gekikara's room in the hospital. [rock]

A interesting thought [think] : The only "big names" that Maeda never defeated were Yuko and Takamina. We will never know who was stronger... Interesting... [hehe] [rock]

17. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    And another reason was that Maeda wanted to fight for a cause while improving her skills, just like Batman and Spiderman, that's why she became a vigilante.

18. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwTywiiu8JA[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWsUNjqGePI[/yt]
    Should I say how much I love this season again. 3 episodes and it keeps getting better. I said that it was a tokusatsu before but ep 3 strayed away from that. Now we know why Komimi was sent into the prison. Next week Da-su.

19. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

^

why is komimi is sent to jail ?? is she a spy ??

20. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

She was bullied before. She was told to steal by those who bullied her. And those things escalated. Before she knew it, she was sent into the prison.
    Something like that. If you want more accurate translation just wait for the sub.

Edit.
    I read the japanese sub. This is more accurate translating for what actually happen.
    She was accused for stealing 30 yen. Since then she was bullied. Because she afraid of getting hurt, she followed anyone stronger than her and did everything they asked her to do. Before she knew it, she was sent into the prison.
    Still for more accurate translation. Just wait for the sub. Kinda confused with some of the words.