1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Re: Team H - Kodama Haruka (Haruppi)

When did Haruppi have bangs? [wonder]

that glory days was amazing

and that oyasuminasai :inlove: agreed Haruppi definitely has what it takes to be center!

and this is proof i can't stop looping this video forever :^O^:

2. Ninja_Penguin

Ninja_Penguin Kenkyuusei

That gif! :inlove:
    She's really starting to grow on me.
    And thanks for all the translations and everything else. :)

3. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

it's a wig :hehe:

The gif is amazing I've been staring at it for minutes now, haruppi's so pretty :cute:

I watched an LOD and she does get alot of MC, in the first one the girls all looked tired after performing three songs and haruppi starts the MC, they all suddenly have smiles on their face because of her lisp she uplifts their spirits :inlove:

[rock]

we don't need a center whos perfect right away, we want someone like haruppi whose enthusiastic yet flawed and human because we want to see her grow, a center who cares and tries hard to be successful. Haruppi is just the righ tkind of girl, i hope HKT becomes big with her in the front.

4. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

I found something you guys, it's so touching.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Even though I admit that she's not sole center anymore, and that since the beginning when Meru dazzled him, maybe even right at the audition he had already decided that the center will change. BUT Aki-p did talk about Haruppi and admired her potential a lot. He's really planning on keeping her #2 (and we've seen a lot of Magazine scans, vids, even in their PVs that) in HKT and that's what matters, he's showing her that she's still vital to Team H (by keeping her center) and the group as well by giving her a possible Wcenter when Meru is all done with being super pushed. It's not like "step aside, I found someone else, it's over for you". And that's what makes me content. But most of all, what the manager said about her and how he and Akimoto chose her since the beginning for those qualities, now we know we should've appreciated HKT's old management more.
    ----------------------------------------

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPiYTqyl-yk[/yt]​

5. edo220

edo220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Agree. It doesn't mean she have reached the peak of popularity when in center position? it doesn't matter like previous years when my oshimen, Mayuyu wasn't center. And I'm just rooting for her career to be successful, not aiming to be center, but hey.....never knew she did. Hurhur.....

My only concern is that HKT is not yet known unlike SKE and NMB though....we'll just see if HKT will mature enough to be in the same level as those two groups.

6. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah

Anyway, there's still 1 spot for Team H since they are 15 currently. I'm wondering who would get the last one.

7. fanservice

fanservice Kenkyuusei

Yamada Marina is scheduled to perform in Hakata Legend shonichi so she might be it. Kyaa perfect girl for perfect team :inlove:

I love haruppi's lisp and her silly ways! Her side-roll in the korekara special a few weeks ago had me on the floor :D .

8. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

New Ship Mega link post
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDQ2OTE5ODY4.html[/youku]
    Youtube
    4Shared
    JpopSuki
    Vimeo w/ eng subs

Unfortunately tumblewush will be busy for a couple of days so until then I'll try my best to get the easy posts done.

25/02/2013 - #1

Good Morning
    It's morning, I'm still cold
    from some guy named p.m2.5
    I will remember to wear a prevention mask!!
    But, my glasses are fogging up (´□`。)°

Patience...

I'm heading off (•ө•)♡

[​IMG]

25/02/2013 - #2

I did gravure shooting ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)

Today was a bikini display

Ah, I want to eat Tonkotsu* ramen♪

But, ぽっこりお腹**

Kweepie doll-chan*** carried me on her shoulders

Patience Patience

There's still so much more to do I'll try to do my best (ง •̀_•́)ง

[​IMG]

*pork bone Japanese noodles
    **I have no idea what ぽっこり is so I left that part out
    **I'm assuming she's nicknames Fuchigawa Mai Kweepie doll-chan

Sorry for the bad translations, if anyone can elaborate on the highlighted parts that would be nice. Also Haruppi's recent posts are adorable yet sad, it feels like she's really tired and with shonichi coming I jope she can keep it up. Anyways Haruppi & Mai :^O^:

9. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

Haruppi's so easily detectable with that hairdo in new ship :inlove:

is this what ur talking about? i didn't understand it but it was so funny how she kept falling
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDczNjQ1NTQ0.html[/youku]
    [hehe]

selphie thank you so much for the translations :cute: and MAI!!!!! :panic: :panic: im so glad they're getting along.

also that interview was so touching, haruppi's personality is really attractive, she has a very kind heart. im glad the akimoto saw that and chose her as center because he recognized how everyone loved her and she worked hard. now that i think about it u also just posted on sasshi before that and how she took her hand to hkt, haruppi is such a loving person :inlove:

10. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

^This really teared me up, Haruppi is definitely so loving, no matter how we the fans view them as a threat, whether it Sakura, Sasshi, or 2nd gen, she bonds and lends a hand to everyone :cute:

Haruppii doing a Rola impersonation XD
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IfEIqttaUs[/yt]
    [​IMG]
    *If you don't know who Rola is, watch her on any YT video then watch the Haruppi doing it again, it's funny :XD:

Haruppi mentioned glasses in her G+ post so that tempted to collect these :^O^:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

I was reading some archived news articles, after being in this forum I wanted to know more about HKT, anyways I want all the way back to 2nd gen auditions. I saw Meu's pic and I wa like Oh she's actually cute here, that I read the part where she says "oh I can't to be the sun " (as in and this is literally bracketed in the article(center)) like she wants to be hard on herself to get flattering. she's then all "I wanna be the sunflower and maybe someday I'll be the sun to someone" wink wink.
    Srsly?! after she failed MM auditions, it feels like she came here with the sole purpose of taking over the group. From step 1 she's all metaphoric, she's playing dirty, pointing at what she wants with her puppy dog eyes yet saying she doesn't want it to actually get it. Why couldn't akimoto take her literary and just let her be that damn sunflower next to haruppi the actual sun who's afaik been feeling bad ever since hkt started because she got center so quickly?? didn't meru see how hard 1st gen were trying to make it into akb pushing against each other and painfully admitting they're unpopularity. I was just about to like her, now all I realize she's selfish.

tdlr;; Meru may be a good idol, but she's not that special, stop overrating her Akimoto, just like how you always do when you want to push someone, she's not omg miles better than Haruppi and 1st gen piled together just cause you like her [boom] and besides since when do we change aces so quickly?

:(

12. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Haruppi is a good ace. She isnt spectacular in fact Murashige would be a better ace but her attitude was very hard working which is why she was ace. Other than that Haruppi wasnt miles ahead either.

However out of all 1st gen she thought of the group and had the best persoanlity. THATS ACE STATUS HARUPPI! :inlove: :inlove: She still is ACE though so what is wrong? She will always be front girl, rank in senbatsu, and have a stronger fanbase than Meru run run because she is first gen first ace, and very well loved, not to mentio popular, and was ranked in AKB48 best song Manatsu no Sounds good! What is the big deal as of now Haruppi is still a full member and still winning as of NOW! guys what is the problem? [sweat] :wtf: :blink: :hmm:

13. hydeistaby

hydeistaby Kenkyuusei

^^ i agree with you, but as fans, all we can do is just enjoy the show, no matter how hard you ranting, it wouldnt change anything though.

14. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions. First off this is not a Meru hate thread, it's Haruppi's, some people visit here and they actually like both girls, it's not necessary for them to not co-exist on people's favorite list. I kinda disagree with what you're saying though, she may have come with the intention of being center or may have not, either way she completely played fair. I know it may sound mean but I'm not going to be double standard, I believe that with this amount of girls in one group, you can't take things for granted, you have to create your own image and standing in the group, I know that sometimes girls are overly pushed but look at what happens when they take it for granted and don't help expose themselves uniquely (Renacchi's had a history of super pushes yet they only worked now, when she actually smiles, same with Komorin, but by the time she changed the push factor was gone and now it's a bit late to stand out) that's why Meru was smart, from day 1 she made sure not to miss the chance of being alone with Aki-p, she was ready and quickly made an impression, that she wants to be different. Maybe I don't see that she's different maybe she's not, but it's special that she wants to be different and is so daring to suggest it. It's true that Haruppi and 1st gen were outshined in their big debut but they should've worked not harder but smarter. We all know Aki-p would choose new over old in a blink of a day. 1st gen might still be relatively new to us because they've always been shafted and had some bad exposure, their name also tainted, but to Aki-p they've become old and signs of their failing popularity was growing, why wouldn't he step in and create some new drama using some new faces to make his own project a success? I mean that's what he's doing with AKB right now. I know that as a Haruppi fan and as much as I want her to have her place back, Haruppi always showed signs of weakness and always questioned why she was picked as center so bluntly instead of taking the chance to make a stronger impression to the point where even if Aki-p never thought of questioning his decision, he eventually would be pushed to do it by the fans or HKT's management. I'm not saying she didn't appeal with the little spotlight she was given, especially with that hairdo which makes her standout, it's really a huge plus but it's just that something was not enough, not different maybe.

First off, there's a difference between an ace and a center, but that's an entire separate topic. However everyone seems to think they're the same, they're not. And the people who know the difference think there can only be one of each, wheres in reality there can be many centers and aces. Not all aces are centers and vice verse; in HKT's case now, Tashima's center, Haruppi is co-center and possibly center in the future/or at times, Sakura used to be co-center and ace, now Haruppi took her spot and she's just ace. Aces normally gain the title due to their popularity before they do from their push. Meru, just like Haruppi during her reign, isn't ace. And that's why I'm hoping Haruppi becomes ace before she's center, because it's much quicker to be recognized by the fans in a day due to something major, it take a lot more time for he management to acknowledge that popularity.

And it's not so quickly, they've been preparing us for that since December last year, actually since Eien Pressure. It's obvious that they're very strategic when it comes to changing vital positions and not just centers, they used every opportunity to send nudges that they're about to change Haruppi. Like that Sasshi call to Meru in Hykkaten during the latest episode's intro felt so calculated, honestly feels like they either asked Sasshi to say it or she's a girl who copes fast with changes (and we know that she does) but in 1st gen members cases, I think it'll take sometime to accept the change, and then admit it out loud.

Aki-p made his choice, lots of worse surprises happen in the 48group, It's sad but here's the thing: It's not the end of the world. I mean look at the other sister groups (besides AKB which has been a living metaphor of center switches every other month or two). SKE for starters, you'd think Jurina (who Meru is referred back to but can never become) is the ultimate ace/center, but I did mention before that her position last year was very really vulnerable and sensitive, imo it was like she was literally walking on breaking ice, close to falling and being dethroned by Rena and her overwhelming popularity. Not only she surpassed her in the elections, but she quickly beat her to work outside of AKB, to the point where it lead to her being prioritized in AKB work as well, Jyuuroku Sympathy, a better spot in AKB senbatsu, a permanent Wcenter position in SKE. So is the case with NMB, Mirukii's experiencing something big that put her in Wcenter definitely and earned her a granted spot in AKB senbatsu, she's been pretty much one of the biggest highlights of last year even though Sayanee was more popular AND sole center at the time. Same with 3rd position in both sister groups with Nana and Churi last year (who's now replaced by Yuria). I guess what I'm trying to say is Sayanee isn't always everything (and she's actually number 1 in NMB, while Meru's.....) and neither is Jurina, top of members of each group have their moments, they last for long and if they work it right they can stand forever in the spotlight. imo If a girl's top 3 in that group, she has that same chance. I mean it's a group and not one girl, who knows what will happen in the next few years? If Meru succeeds or becomes another Jo, or is overtaken by Sakura's/Haruppi's/Mio's popularity?

About Haruppi exclusively, I just finished watching team H's ver of Hatsukoi, Onegai and some other AKB single medely. They actually switched around Haruppi's position so that she's center in ALL songs (Seriinu took her spot), while everyone else (including Sakura at #3) maintained their position. The management are screaming out to her and her fans that that they don't want her to fade out, that her time's not over or that she was a standby center until Meru came along, they want to make it clear that they did pick her as center once and they acknowledge it and that whenever things are team H exclusive, Haruppi will take center stage and shine, cause let's be honest in team H no one fits center other than her. And she has an advantage in being on H, because well, that's the leading team, they get first calls, first lineups for songs and starters in most group stuff, concerts, events etc... Haruppi used to be a great, enthusiastic beautiful center, just cause she's not center anymore doesn't make her not great, enthusiastic or beautiful. I just want her to finally stop putting so much pressure on herself now that some of it is taken off, to stop blaming herself and being miserable whenever things go wrong. I don't want her to put a happy front for her fans but be truly happy. I also want her to become popular by herself and gain an amazing spot in the next election; I mean don't underestimate the power of a idol's sadness and tears (Shiichan, Manatsu XD). This whole thing about who's center and who's not should end quickly so that Haruppi (and frankly all the girls) can finally know her standing, focus on something better, aim higher and this time earn her spot back instead of questioning why it was given to her. And she's actually saying it literary here :cute:
    [​IMG]
    Haruppi only cried once which is during her BD show, it's so heartbreaking :cry:

Definitely.

[​IMG]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIzny-LLBnI[/yt]​

15. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

I totally agree and my comment was to the person above me. I looove Haruppi and Meru and always will but what that person did looked hateful towards Meru. Haruppi is forever ace and if Meru is center thats fine but Harppi will always be relevant and thats what that person need to know its that spirit she ha that wont allow Aki P to toss her aside. Which is why she is as strong as she is. HARUPPI POWER! :inlove: :inlove:

I feel like a strong HARUPPI wota lmaoooo :blush: :^^;: :lol:

16. philipho188

philipho188 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

:)
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMq-ZkQwvgU[/yt]

17. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

@Merushige - You honestly take the words right out of my mouth :awesome: I know you were commenting on him but I just wanted to agree :^O^:
    Haruppi will always be relevant and at that will be really close to Meru in the future so we have to accept both of them and learn to appreciate them, it's lame forcing yourself to hate a girl when she's a pretty good idol (well to me Haruppi's always better, she's my center XD), in light of this.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Let's help Haruppi, Meru and us be positive and make HKT move forward instead of creating internal struggles <3 Who knows these two might end up beating SKE and NMB's inseparable Kami WCenters!

OMG! I've been looking all over for that video! Thank you so much *quickly saves to video archive* :XD:

Goodnight picture from our lovely ace (even though it's pretty bright :hehe:)
    [​IMG]

18. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

I have a feeling there will be a WCenter because there is no way Haruupi can just be front girl. MeruxHaruppi center! I am excited it will be that way in my eyes always! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

19. fanservice

fanservice Kenkyuusei

I love both haruppi and meru but I really hope people don't just focus on the centre but on all the girls in the group!

Haruppi was never the most popular girl in 1st gen. Yukosu, Sakura and Saayan probably had the most fan support. She was never given the same opportunities as other sister group ace though. HKT,as a whole, didn't get anything until Hakata Hyakkaten. What I wanted to say is that it's not really fair to label her a failed centre / ace or anything.

Lets support HKT <3

20. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15

I watched the Shoujiki Shougi battle between Sakura and Haruppi just a few days ago, and it was really funny. "You're not afraid to fart in front of other members? Excellent!" Yuko's a very good senpai. [hehe]