1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The CONFESSION Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by yic17, Feb 4, 2012.

1. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

I ate the cake in the fridge.. To the person who formerly owned it, thanks.. XD Hopefully you won't find out, though.. XD

2. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I confess that I really want to learn a lot of different skills such as piano, card tricks, juggling, other languages, etc, but I'm too lazy and unmotivated to actually do so.

3. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

i confess im losing interest and kinda tired following this fandom.. [think] [think]

4. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    ^ I suggest you stop looking at your wallet, for the meantime. [hehe]

5. Weezon

haha, nice one Kim.. [hehe]
    its not that, my wallet still have its armor. Its just, uhhhhmmm, im really losing interest and tired of seeing same old face in the front.. :XD:

and dont worry Kim,if ever Akb48 will hold a concert here Españastar, there are still lots of spanish wota that can protect them from DES... :XD:

----------

i confess i want another season of akb0048.

6. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    how about checking the sister groups like HKT or Nogizaka?

I confess that I did got bored in AKB48 but after checking the sister groups, my interest came back. But Im more active now in HKT and Nogizaka now than AKB48 but I still follow though :D

7. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I log in at S48 almost everyday so I'm quite familiar of what and where members post and I'd say you've been frantically increasing your post count thus your feeling the crunch after exhausting your post increasing plans! [hehe]

I've seen a lot of members compile so many post in a short period of time only to be burned out later on—I find it a normal pattern. I've seen members tried to revive dormant threads only to feel helpless being alone doing it. I've tried doing that and so are the others but I've given up and I'm now just content watching by the sides, I'm tired of arguing with members regarding issues I disagree with, there's just a lot of them.

I think you're just under the weather, you'll get back that enthusiasm once we get the election results or Shukan Bunshun came up with another scandal. I suggest you downsize your activity on the forum and focus on the things you find essential, like just visiting the threads you feel important, just relax and keep yourself informed so you won't be far behind in the news once you go full blast again.

AKB48 has a lot to offer than other idol group where you just wait for the next single to be release, in this fandom you get more than you ask for including the occasional rants of injustice some girls suffer, which somehow, I think, become one of the points of interest. They keep you hoping something good for your oshi until she graduates and you bent your hope on another girl. This demented system has keep me glued on the forum all this time. :fp:

8. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    - I confess that Milky has officially became one of my kami-oshis....guess I got fished afterall :D :D

9. Weezon

Why do you always think im increasing my post? Dont tell me you are proud with your achievement here in stage48 with 6500+ posts? [wonder] If i want my post to reach 2000, i can do it just by posting pictures in the gallery thread. But i didnt. Oh and from what i remember i havent revive any old thread as of now. I also dont have a kami oshi right now. I didnt reply to wahoho because i dont want to make this issue big. Okay, fine, your english is excellent, your knowledge on 48 is great,you have more post than me and your educational background is greater than mine [wonder].

my life sucks. [speechless]

------

i confess i prefer miichan to be out in the group than in KKS. (special treatment?)

10. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

I confess, I posted a lot in my early days of AKB back in '07-'09, I greatly lost interest once my favorite graduated way back, Nozifisu(Nozomi Kawasaki).
    I regained some having other favorites like Mariko Shinoda(still very hot!),
    And Reinyan too. I lost interest for a long while, but re-visited the forum to see how some of the girls are doing and who left and I will confess on how Reiyan and Mayuyu look so hot now.
    So give it awhile if you need a break from the forum and maybe you will come back with a renewed interest in AKB and contribute to posting in the forums again.

11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    be careful to not take this fandom as a substitution of a girlfriend.

Very convenient, but it doesn't replace the real deal. This is a different kind of love.

And also, i agree with weezon, you have to be the first to move. Love is far more powerful than to be loved. Risking to burn your wings is part of the games. Passion is the game of gentleman.

maybe i'm not a good example ; i didn't cry after my first break up, but i did watching yume no kawa in Tokyo Dome. But i'm damn sure i wasn't the only one!!!

12. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I sincerely did not intent to earn your enmity. I was just being frank of something that is a norm in the forum, I believe you construed my intention.

Your brisk style of posting certainly raise suspicions. And the fact that your most active forum is the STAGE48 Lobby doesn't help alleviate this matter. To add to that, scrolling your 'Search user’s posts' indicates you post on a certain number of galleries during the first half of April 2013 of photos from g+. I wonder all 'why' all of the sudden. May I also inquire why on February 25 you link photos either in full sized or too small, Afro_Stud hence upload higher quality photos of the same pictures. Although its not in defiance with the rule but common sense dictate that .....

I'm not saying there's something wrong with all of it, I just mean to say that to increase post is normal—its inevitable unless your a lurker and to say your increasing post is not something to be mad about. The forum strives on it but somehow, I think, its something that needs discretion.

Regarding my post count that you mention, its not really something to be proud or be ashamed of I just think of it as my reflection—a testament to my activities in the forum, nothing more. Although, I admit to the fact that it was achieve in a calculated manner, it was, as I remembered, geared to the idea of sharing information that I failed to see in the forum. That is the goal that has see me through all this time. I've devised so many scheme to achieve that and although there are post I can't really be proud of it was those mistakes that earned me more acquaintance with that subject.

Again, please don't read too much between the line in my post above I was being jolly in my approach although my message failed I will still stand by it.

13. Weezon

and the 1st place goes to ^

[​IMG]

April,i started posting g+ photos of my FAV members? You should be glad i didnt post 1 pic for every member. But i realized its hard to always post g+ pics so i stopped.
    Feb., I started posting theatre photos of members last january maybe, but i stopped.Before i posted it on the members thread then got a PM from the admin. Then the nxt batch of photos i posted it on the gallery, but i cant get a better source, so i stopped.

bottomline,I just made a SIMPLE confession and u made a big deal out of it. Leave me alone Mr great guy

-------

i confess INC are crap for supporting&voting useless politicians

14. 48wotamania

48wotamania Kenkyuusei

I confess that I have a HUGE HUGE HUGE crush on someone at my office <3 I do have a bf but I just can't stop thinking bout him ohh [sweat] He's so mature and the term of "I Need A Man" is exist on my dictionary now oo em gee I'm so having a very mix feeling now :( I think he doesn't even notice me but each time our eyes met I have this feeling oh nooooooooooo :fp:

15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    how long is your relationship with your current boyfriend? To have a crush with someone else, you must have no feelings for him now, am i right? Just be sure to not hurt him if you break up.

Your mission would be to know if your crush is in a relationship as well without him noticing you are searching his status. This is the difficult part.

16. Leoh

Leoh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I confess that i'm crying laughing :D :D :D :D

17. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    - I confess that I like love Milky's solo song....but I seriously cant help to laugh at the translation of the song, :lol: :^^;:

- I confess that I been using the Soundcloud App more as my music player lately - its really helpful for finding some old songs that cant be found anymore and the make offline feature is also very nice [clap]

18. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    ^Warukii ? [hehe]

i confess that i'll graduate from my high school in the next 5 days (hopefully :cute: )

19. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Yes Warukii :)

- I confess that I have been listening to Warukii for almost the entire day now lol, I've been fished :lol:

20. Buddy P. Sokarijo

Buddy P. Sokarijo Kenkyuusei

I confess, even though i like some bikini pv of AKB at the same time i feel very awkward.

I am complaining but dont want to. I always think like is this realy needed? But i dont mind it? Until i find out what some of these girls ages are. Then im like "why?"