Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

When is she going to grow her hair out again? I liked her best in Nagiichi.

2. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    man, i miss the days when uno-chan had a little more weight on her. now she's just too skinny.

but i still like her. :inlove:

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the shares. Never can have enough Sayanee :)

I want her to grow it out again too but now I'm way too used to the short hair :XD: I think I'd want her to have medium length hair now. It'll be a good compromise :)

4. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

I liked her long hair and I still do but now I really like her short hair a lot :p :^O^:
    If she's going to grow it again at least change the style I guess

5. oddball

oddball Member

It's odd seeing her with long hair now for some reason, like I can't ever imagine her having it.......

6. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    Yeah same. I prefer her short hair, it just fits her so well.

7. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Sayaka's new profile picture. I think her hair here is a lot better than the last one but the smile looks like they took a picture as she was about to smile... like a half smile [hehe] Still gorgeous anyways!

8. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    Minnasan gokigen yo! Hajimemashite, watashi wa PJR48-desu yo! [rock]

For Sayanee-oshi who happen to look for Sayanee's Blog and G+ update translations, recently I decided to make a translation for it. You can see in on my Tumblr:
    http://pjr48.tumblr.com/tagged/sayaka-translation

Sorry if my translations are not really well, I just barely started and still gotta lot to learn. But thankfully, OSR48-san help me so much so I can translate much better. Arigatou OSR48-san! :cute: ;)

9. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

^ Nice to meet you!

Thank you for telling us about the tumblr site. This will be really helpful actually since my Japanese is terrible. Thanks for taking on Sayaka since obviously she's my fav :) I've subscribed to you so keep up the good work!

10. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Ugh, I really hate how Sayaka has gigantic presence on NMB shows, but when she appears on other shows, whether with AKB or other variety shows, her presence shrinks dramatically. Why isn't our Jewel of the West shining?

[​IMG]

But her smile looks great. It looks she's improved that a lot.

11. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Granted I think that show was with Downtown and a lot of people turn to squealing children with Downtown. Still, I do wish she spoke a bit more, but the fact that she wasn't shown to have spoken or was edited out probably means she didn't too much. Appearing 'pin' is probably really hard for her though.

Hamada's pretty nice about NMB. He messes with them a lot which is pretty surprising considering how brash he can. I wonder if she can ever appear on Bebop High Heel or Marco Polori or something.

12. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Sayanee is always like that when it comes to being on stuff especially when she's on her own.
    I think it's something she herself is trying to fix too.
    I mean in the early days, even with NMB, she liked to take the back seat, even in stuff like Naniwa Nadeshiko.

She basically was making the conscious effort to step out more and more from her comfort zone.
    Actually, that's part of the reason why I've really enjoyed oshi-ing her.
    Cause I did see her progress, and stepping out to bigger things.
    At the beginning especially and I bet sometimes even now, I always feel like she's a little conflicted on whether she wants to just mix in or stand out.

So yeah, I won't rush to see her do it.
    I think she'll do it gradually. I believe she would lol.

Also...
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNtRG1yCIAEjENz.jpg:large

Also on that Pressure Battle show...
    OMG SAYANEE SITTING NEXT TO TOKUYAMA HIDENORI ajdbahdbahvd! *freaks out*
    Sayanee gets to meet all the cool people!!
    That's the guy who sang two theme songs for Saiyuki, and I grew up watching that anime, so that's pretty epic. :awesome: :awesome:

13. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I would've thought that she'd be used to appearing on shows with Downtown, she's done it before.

I think Milky's been on Bebop High Heel, but I don't know what that show is and I don't know what it's about, haha.

My big concern for Sayaka is possessing talent that she's not showing. I'm sure she knows how to act on the shows, I'm sure she's been trained, but it's just not coming out in shows that are not NMB-based. (Note that I am very critical of problems that I have often experienced or am experiencing myself...)

I was also more pleased to see Sayaka sitting behind Kawaguchi Haruna, who played Miyabi in the GTO 2012 series. Come to think of it, she did have one of the best arcs in the series, if not THE best.

Anyway, I finally listened to the Teppen Tottande album and I have to say... I would really, really look forward to an acoustic performance duet with Nana/Sayaka (triplet if YUIIIII comes back) for Dazai Osamu wo Yonda ka. It's one of the more well constructed songs since there's not a lot of parts where multiple sing. The performance shown in the Orix special was great but oh man, if they could have Sayaka play guitar...

I wished for Jungle Gym acoustic to happen, certainly they can make this one happen, right?

14. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Both Bebop High Heel and Marco Polori are two of the more prominent Kansai programs. It's clear that Manabu-Kun takes stuff from both of those shows. Kansai shows are typically a mix of news/owarai. Except Bebop/Marco are lead by High Heel and Higashino Koji, and their hinadan are comprised of comedians so they're eons ahead in terms of comedy.

NMB's appeared pretty frequently with Downtown but Hamada is still really scary nonetheless. His temper is infamous and he used to pull a dokkiri on Gaki Tsukai where he pretended to be angry at people and once made both Gotou and Iwao cry. He's also made people like YOU and Imade Koji cry as well. Not that I'm saying she's going to disrespect Downtown in anyway, but it's probably not the easiest thing to take initiative and speak in front of those two, especially on a program that's not catered to her or idols. I think if she gets a regular appearance somewhere it'll be easier (Like Sashi on Iitomo), but with NMB just appearing on prominent shows when they're promoting singles makes it harder.

15. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Well, it's not like I particularly desire a variety queen Sayaka, but rather, I just want to see her bring out the skill that she has and is capable of displaying.

I was curious who Dazai was so I read his entry on Wikipedia.

Wow, what a life. Multiple suicide attempts and depression? I'm considering reading his books but I don't want to be mega depressed.

16. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    You're welcome. My Japanese is still terrible too, but my English is pretty good since I'm in English department of my college study. So I wish my translations are at least readable and you can get the point of what she/they're want to talk about and inform us. Thank you so much, I really appreciate that. :)

17. NgiNgi

NgiNgi Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ojVqlHznZs[/yt]

Center for a 48G Heavy Rotation performance!

Though it's kinda awkward when most of the girls don't have mic stands to perform around :^^;:

18. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    The preview awhile back unfortunately gave it away because of her uniform but it was a good performance by her and she really showed off herself to AKB, SKE and HKT and even Downtown.

And Jesus were Hamada and Matsumoto nice to Sheegs.

19. philipho188

philipho188 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sayaka doing thriller! Classic! :D

20. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

Congratulations on Sayanee winning the intense music chairs battle :lol: [rock]

That was some hardcore Thriller moves she did there :lol: