Event / Concert Sousenkyo 2013: Ue kara Sashiko (post-event)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 8, 2013.

1. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    hmm, that's true. the suda akari position would (very likely) go to an akb or hkt member once we get to the cool single. I think kodama is possible because of the concurrent membership. :)

Not sure about muto and tano. Yagi outranks both of them and I think management won't give up on renacchi just yet. :)

2. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I think they'll keep AnRiRe for subbing people in and out with Ricchan being 1st priority. Tano, Tomu and Yagi might be great backups as well.

3. kaori1

kaori1 Kenkyuusei

I think most probably not, because Sasshi is already popular and they want to push a not so popular member. Last year Mayuyu got center to replace Acchan in AKB and was also moved to team A. Then Jurina and Paruru. I think this year they will continue with three of them plus maybe Ricchan.

Also, Sasshi's popularity is mostly because of her activity outside the singles right? It won't be beneficial for her to be put as center. It might hurt her hetare image as well.

4. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

but still inside the 48G issues, thats more big that just mere single, so aki-p could make documentary of it.
    he is so easy to predict, i knew it from the moment he move her to hkt.

you joking right?
    please tell me youre joking?

so you prefer hetare center, than when there is a chance for her to improve more better person?
    i really dont understand.

5. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    I don't think Sasshi's playing the hetare character anymore though...
    The main reason why she won't be the center for the rest of the singles for the year is because I suppose they want to push the newer gen more. Sasshi still counts as the old-gen IMO

6. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

In that case, Sayanee and other can't really count as new gen either, but to be fair age wise they are not old gen as well. I mean Sasshi is still younger than majority of SKE tops. Though Sasshi knew perfectly what her position is as she mentioned that she is more if a stop-gap center than anything.

That said, I agree she won't be a center but it has nothing to do with her hetare character, that is her variety personality and has nothing to do with her idol front. Besides part of her hetare character was that she fails on a lot of things but usually won't just give up and will work hard to try overcome it, well, for most of them anyway. ( I doubt we'll ever see her bungee) :^^;:

7. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    It wouldn't really be fair to move shibata Aya and miichan from the front of UG(although well :/ you know) to the back of senbatsu.
    I think they should put in another HKT girl and probably one of anrirae.

8. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

actually it was her idol front performance too,
    thats why aki-p pull this kind of music genre for this single, so everyone can easily digest it.

but nevertheless its gonna be million sales as usual nothing changes, cuz in this single its so much to stake, the every oshi-wota dont wanna they new oshis become the cause of no-million sales in a week.

9. kaori1

kaori1 Kenkyuusei

Oh I think hetare is better to attract people, compare to let's say a perfect idol image.

For the million sales, I think they will surpass it coz it's the last HS events for Mariko, Sayaka and Tomochin as well. Not to mention Aki-P might include some gimmicks like graduation songs for those three.

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The old-gen/new-gen is non-sense.

I really don't get how Sasshi is considered old gen (she's from the 5th gen) and Mayu is considered new (and she's from the 3rd gen).

It isn't really about generations, but about age (Sasshi is 20m, Mayu is 18). If it was about generations, Sasshi would have more right to be the center than Mayu to keep passing the baton to the newer members and all, so... I really wish they skipped the whole Mayu thing once and for all. [hehe]

But seeing how freaking slowly they're taking things, they might as well start pushing Miyupon as the next center or something. Cause at this rate, AnRiRe and the rest will graduate without ever appearing in senbatsu (a normal one, not the "EVERYBODY IN" of the summer singles). :hmm:

11. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I pretty sure that issue is more of the result of translation than anything else. It is pretty clear cut in either Japanese or Chinese.

The use of the word "generation" is translation issue more than anything. The word "generation" is used because there isn't a better word to translate into. In Japanese (and Chinese) the character used for 1st, 2nd "generation" and old/new "generation" are different.

The word 期 that is used for 1st, 2nd "generation" are probably closer to English word "installment". But unlike installment the character itself doesn't necessarily have to be connected or implied to monetary issues. With that been said it'll be weird to refer people as "installment" isn't it?

While the word 世代 that is use for old/new generation have direct implication to time periods (especially dynastic)to it and would be a direct translation into English word generation with implication to actual time flow/period. It also have a broader inclusion that implicates beyond clandestine or familial order.

But English doesn't have words (at least not widely used) that stress the difference between them. And the ones that they do like periods and installment doesn't use in conjunction when human or living creatures are involved.

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

^ Yeah, I suppose it's more about the "2nd chapter" thing... like a new AKB or something, more than the generations per se.

But it's still non-sense to consider Sasshi an old-gen and Mayu from the new one, when Sasshi's been in... 15 a-sides? And Mayu in 25? :wtf:

For me, the new generation would be the ones coming after the void left by the 8th one. You know, Team 4 and the rest. :cute:

13. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    I was thinking somewhere around that line too. More like, the only reason I used generation was because a lot of people used it here :^^;:

Yeah, I too agree with this, though I still have problems seeing Mayu as the new face of AKB...

They really are taking things damn slow, I suppose they're worried the sudden rush from Acchan -> another young girl might shock the fans so much that they'd lose plenty of fans. Even if that's the case, I still don't get the point of pushing Mayu when she's already been the group for so long, and might not be here for another 3-4 years.

At least they're pushing the Anrire and a select few others.

14. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Jurina was on the 2nd line, the first line was for the 4 centers. So if Sashi was behind Jurina, she's on the 3rd line :^^;:

First off, Yuko was not made center for the rest of the year after Hebirote and Gingham.

Next,Sashi can't be center because she's ugly. Fine, I'm kidding. Still, she probably won't be center after the 32nd because management seems to have other plans regarding center that involve Mayu, Jurina and Paruru, not Sashi. Who knows though, aki-p might surprise us and put Sashi in center for the rest of the year.

15. oddball

oddball Member

As you said earlier in the thread age also plays it's part in this as well as many a girl who's in a younger generation than Mayu is in fact older than her (and Indeed Yuki in her own gen) and as they are trying to look for a ace with a decent amount of "shelf life" left than really age is going to beat generation.....

16. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    That's why Jurina is also considered part of the "new gen" even if she's been around since Oogoe Diamond (around the 7th gen). She's the youngest of all senbatsu members.

17. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Which is why I agree with you and consider Sasshi a new gen and she's been referred as that by most media as well.

Personally I treat everyone 20 and under as new gen. I mean you don't see Rena and other SKE tops being refer as new gen for AKB group either with exception of Jurina and Yuria.

18. Qas

Qas Kenkyuusei

It kind of irks me whenever people say that words cannot be translated into English. It's a robust language. The word "era" is widely understood and would easily convey the meaning of age/time while being different from "generation" which is the standard translation of when the members debuted/were promoted to member.

19. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

i dont even talking about image,
    i mean how could people enjoy her, when she couldnt do what she does with properly.

im hoping when people see akb through the center, they could say "this group not bad at all", like when yuko center.
    im hoping this group not just keep relying on gimmicks but the shell was empty, there is still time to improve. they should have standart that at least they need to required

20. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    ^

Please, improve your skills in English, I can hardly understand what you say there.