1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert [CONCERT] JKT48 5 Cities Tour (13/06/23 - 07/04)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by too much idea, Jun 21, 2013.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  2. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

^ Thanks for the link! Eventho it was too noisy to hear anything :^^;:

But I like it feom what I have heard! Hope that somehow this gonna be a single/include in single and they ended up being an official ambassador for Jakarta tourism :lol:

3. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Honestly, i can really imagine JKT48 song as the soundtrack of a jakarta ad, "ayolah dateng ke sini, ke rumah kamiii~" hehehe

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    They still way too far from being a National idol recognized by the Government like JPN48, but at least being the tourism ambassador of Jakarta is also cool :cute:

5. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

soon they will be... to be honest, jkt48 theaer now become one entertainment place wonder in jakarta just likedufan or TMMI

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Looking on the 'spoiler' on JKT48 Mission, a lot of people will stay at home and watched the concert tonight xD

I hope someone uploads it, since i can't stay and watch

7. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Some say that the unit songs and MC part won't be included there..
    Hope this isn't true..

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i believe that they will still include the unit songs, but skipped the MC and the announcement

9. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

^^

...the duration only 90 minutes so it won't fit ...not mention the show were cut from commercial break ...but lets hope that at least there some unit song in it ...

10. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    I'm kinda confused which day they are going to broadcast.

I'm kinda hoping for Day 2 Show 2, though many said that they will only show Day 1.

Still, if they are going to only broadcast the 1st day, I wonder what those Trans 7 cameras and crews doing in the rest of the concert days [think]

11. syncronizes

syncronizes Kenkyuusei

maybe they will rilis dvd concert.. i hope :cute:

12. ex_lurker

ex_lurker Kenkyuusei

lets watch the concert

us.mytrans.com/live/trans7

13. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

That was great! They really looks like enjoy the performances!
    I want to point out some stuffs like at first the cameraworks looks good, but eventually they seems a little but annoying lol especially when they shoot a freaking lamp. And they choose some awkward MC instead of the best (I believe the other MC was/is more interesting, especially the games!)

But to be honest, I could understand why they're showing everything. There's a chance the concert will be release in DVD! or i hope so.

I really like K3's 1!2!3!4 and as always, RIVER is stunning!
    Oops add: I myself neve see them on theater so it was my first time watch the unit performances! Kagami looks incredibly powerful! An god Tenshi no Shipo! I will gladly take them as my pet lmao since I already have like 9 cats

14. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    after watching 2 shows (second show live,third on TV)
    i really like akicha's performance...she really gave all her best in yesterdays concert.... [clap]
    appreciate her a lot
    edit: yes i really like K3's 1!2!3!4!.... they didn't destroy the song,they bring it very well....

15. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

Trans 7 > RCTI all the way. I hope they give Trans 7 all the broadcasting rights, lol.

16. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    It's over now. Precisely as predicted: 90 minutes. Good thing that the advertisement is not as annoying as during JKT48 Missions airing time.

From what I saw, it appears they combined three days into one show weren't they? Too bad no Himawari, though, since that song had suddenly became my favorite.

Well, I think the camerawork are done nicely [clap] Much like AKB's concert. They must've rehearsed it before during the concert GR.

Additional comments:
    1. Nice choice of unit songs. Tenshi no Shippo with Yuppi and Kagami no Naka with Kinal bust it the most. I did not attend the show when Kagami was performed, so I felt a bit nostalgic with this song. Gladly, Kinal still got the hang of it as General (even though now she's Captain :hehe: )
    2. WTH with those Rexona ad? I didn't expect that since Rexona is not the sponsor of the concert.
    3. Usually, Trans 7 had a program during this Prime Time. But it appears they sacrificed it for the sake of the concert :^^;:

Now I hope for a DVD of the complete 3-day concert... Damn it. My wallet just doesn't agree with me :^^;:

17. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

The selected unit songs are both from Pajadora, right? I think they didn't choose any BnT and RKJ unit because they still on a run while pajadora already ended and have a DVD. the only way to watch it is trough theater.

Yes please! But at least wait like 3 or 4 months lol there is still KFC things :^^;:

18. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

...i ussually get irritated when the TV station just shoot the spectator ...but this time ...i mean, really this time ...it's god damn great ...bravo Transcorp ...

...JKT Shanjou, Kagami no naka, JKT 48, 1!2!3!4! Yoroshiku, etc ...it's AAWWEEESSOOOMEEEE ... [rock] ...

...even Gon doing some chant too ... :lol: ...

...but too bad they don't much expose Team KIII ... :^^;: ...

19. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    You can see that Akicha has a lot of concert experience, she always gives her best smile, good camera interaction, and that deadly wink :^O^:

And yeah, i was waiting for himawari but i guess i won't be able to see it...

...that's what i thought until i saw this tweet !!

So maybe I'll see himawari [party] [party] [party]

20. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    THAAANNKKKK GOOOOODDDDD ITS TRANS 7!!!!

All hail CT, the owner of Transcorp :worthy:

Now. It will probably aired next week, along with a new JKT48 Missions episode :awesome: Trans 7 got me loving them :awesome: