[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    At least they could just greet the girls properly. Not to surround the member and giving various amounts of things directly like that. They could just give the gifts to the staff, right?

The problem that may spark is the increasing number of such activity. Few fans might felt envious and do the same thing, and so it snowballed over and over. Of course, it is unfair judging one-sided like this since it's pretty much every people's behavior when meeting celebrities. But in JKT's case, if this thing is regarded as a "usual" behavior, I'm afraid what happened to Shania will be repeated.

Still, I agree that we should also include member's reaction into account. Cigul (and Gaby) welcomed them (the fans) warmly, almost as they walked through there intentionally to "meet the fans". They also happily accepted the gift from those guys and doesn't seem to get annoyed with that. Every member, in fact, always treat the fans warmly when encountered. Well, not always though. Remember how Melody rebuffed the fan who directly give flower bouquet for her at her college?

I think, it's fine for a rare chance to meet your idol outside their "time as idols". Every people (including me) need that sometimes. Just don't overdo it and go as far as stalking your idol since it will really disturb them. That is maybe the stressing point of this Can't write anything anymore... it's almost morning here...

2. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Well, yeah, i wouldn't have a problem with it if it happened randomly, but i just don't like it because those fans were waiting there for the members on purpose and like abaone said, that can escalate to stalking [think]

3. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    I see what you mean, but let's keep in mind that this was within the general vicinity of the theater. As long as these fans don't show up at the girls houses or at their schools (again >.>) I don't think it's too serious an issue.

I think the most important thing is that fans are respectful of the girls personal space and their comfort levels.

4. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Anyway, i'm probably more annoyed by that than the members themselves :^^;:
    It's just that they're already so busy and fans can already meet them at the theater almost everyday so i just want them to respect the members during their free time :)

Yeah, you're right. But, as long as fans don't do this in the middle of the night after the theater or practice, like at 11pm or something. :^^;:

Not only that demachi can annoy members, that could make the other visitors of f(x) pretty uncomfortable too, having a bunch of guys grouping up at the entrance, then getting worked up and noisy when the members come out... Don't want people to think of fans as stalkers :XD:

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    well i still remember this time when a Ghaida fans turned his back and be one of the greatest hater JKT ever had just because Ghaida ignored her when he is doing a demachi which has been forbidden to do

weird? sure is
    mmbers should to try talk to their fans via social media, and JOT should remind the fans about the rules once again. rmemeber that we had a tons of new fans now, those who should be reminded

6. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

increasing number of fans are very encouraging... because it shows the spirit of the Indonesian public is so high to JKT... but on the other hand, it could be a danger when its involvement was not accompanied by maturity and wisdom... JOT should already be aware of this problem...

but then again... just maturity who can solve it...
    then they can control their action... what is appropriate or not...

JOT can only warn them members... because they fans only give attention to his idol... unless it has gone too far and may interfere with their activities... then JOT can blacklist them...

i myself can only remind them or the people around me... thats it... and hope there is a better way to solve the problem...

thats what i think... [think]

- Edited

7. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    i think this could be one of the solutions [nod]

edit: actually there is 2 pictures of this...that's the second one...the first one was gaby already walking in front leaving cigull,the pic i posted here is gaby going back to cigull...since (i think) cigull weren't able to pass the surrounding Zs....they don't look uncomfortable..of course the don't,because they can't..

8. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    uhm well.. i think this stuff is not something that could be taken too seriously, Like Ian905 said, the fans seems not doing something improper or weird either, and cigul (and gaby) seems fine with that. Overdo? well.. we have nothing but the picture as the judgement so i can say more, unless we got an eye-witness here (anyone?).

Envious feeling among fans? well.. it can not be helped, i think. I mean.. The idol is belong to everyone, well you can freely think that she is belong to you. It's okay.. as long no one now and you do it with your own (proper) way, and not giving any impact (especially bad ones) to ppl.

@ too much idea: well.. not just that case.. ppl start hating them (idols) by just a simple probs, like on Lidya Factions for example, i have seen so many tweets that say they don't 'love' her anymore just by her careless habbit on twitter. People are just too funny, Love and Hate for no reasonable reason.

Well.. i think i agreed with saniam, there is must people that now about the certain rules and warn the troublesome fans, there is only way, i think. Waiting for JOT movement? it will take some centuries to done.

9. orangejoystick

orangejoystick Kenkyuusei

Geez, some of the fans are really spoiling these girls.

Personally, I found this rather normal as long as the fans don't threat the girls if she wanted to leave (or stalk her). Fans asking for photos or autograph are of those things that celebrities have to face everyday. I know its annoying, but it is part of their job. If fans keep spoiling them, they wouldn't grow.
    It's my personal opinion though :)

10. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    i found a link to the full version though i don't know if it's legit or not..
    by legit i mean if it's a real one or not...but it sounds real...

not to oot: it's true that it's normal for celebrities to face these kind of things... and we're not spoiling them...we gave them critics about performance,but when it comes to privacy,just want to respect them,there's time for fans to interact with their idols and that is inside the theater...they are idols you can meet inside the theater
    it's no use of having such concept and theater if fans still chase them outside the theater...

11. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

Well.. I actually agree with Ian905. A celebrity walked in a public place, what do you expect? As long as they didn't do anything improper, it's fine. Besides, it's entirely up to those girls whether to welcome those fans or ignore them if it's outside of the theater. Remember guys, there's actually no "holiday" for a celebrity. Once you're popular, you can't expect normal life except if you're in a place where people don't recognize you. If those girls actually needs privacy, they will just avoid public places where their fans gather. (Especially FX, of course [hehe] )

Of course we should behave as good fans.

12. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

I completely agree. Tbh if Cigul and Gaby did feel disturbed then they would/could/should have told the fans so. If it were me I'd love all the attention I could get, lol.

13. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Not sure if I should post it here, but I guess this information is worth for everybody.
    http://jkt48.com/news/detail/id/163?lang=id
    The announcement is short and doesn't really explained anything, except confirming that the voting tickets are not included in the DVD.

14. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Who is JKT48's Team KIII center? The girl that was center in 1,2,3,4 Yoroshiku> :^O^: want her as my oishiii! :^O^:

15. Tokyo pop

Tokyo pop Kenkyuusei

My humble opinion,JOT have to take urgent action before it's too late.
    Of course 99% of those fans are well-intentioned people,but the appearance of dangerous people is only a matter of time,I guess. In Japan,there were several tragic incidents in which a celebrity was attacked by an obsessed fanatical fan.Of course,Indonesia is different from Japan,but "Be prepared and have no regrets".

I think the restriction by JOT is very loose so far.I really really worry about it. I bet a lot of JKT48 fans in Japan feel the same way I do.Whether our girls like it or not,it is time to step up security for them.

16. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Ayen?

[​IMG]

Or Yupi?

[​IMG]

17. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    OMG! Thanks you rule lol. I was in love with Ayen for awhile from afar. I just watch JKT concert in parts and man I am in love. The Yoroshiku song got me lol. BUt RIVER is where I was hooked lol.

Is Ayen JKT48 KIII center? or YUpi? Are they like a W center in Yoroshiku? :inlove:

18. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    ^ Yep, they did a Wcenter in Yoroshiku, with Ayen taking Jurina's part and Yupi doing Rena's xD As for Team KIII center, we don't know that yet. Ayen is certainly one of the most popular member, but there are also other strong contenders (such as Vienny and Noella)

Ayen's a great dancer and her voice's not half bad too! Overall a top performer in Team KIII. You have good taste if you choose her as your oshi, really!

19. danimonkey90

danimonkey90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shaniajunianatha
    Ayen & Yuppi is kinda perfect together as W center songs like 1,2,3,4 Yoroshiku! But IMO, I think Ayen kinda exudes the whole vibe of a Team K performer like Oshima-san. Yeah I do agree that Noella and Vienny are strong contenders for faces to watch. Safe to say those who get the talking part in the B-Side song for the single is definitely the one to look forward into Team KIII future development and senbatsu line-up.

20. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Taking from what I saw during my one and only KIII show, the one who took the role of the center (or be the center of most songs) is Yupi.

But outside the theater, when they are performing for an event or TV show, Ayen is usually chosen as the center. From this, I assume that Ayen is perhaps a very strong candidate for centership in KIII, while Yupi serves as "Nabilah" of KIII.

Besides, she is JKT's Yuko after all :XD: