1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Hmm, yeah, they don't actually have a real rival :^^;:

But maybe we shouldn't see "national idol group" as being the number 1 idol group here, but as being nationally recognized and known by the people here, like akb in japan. When you can see jkt everywhere in here like on ads, dramas, movies, then i think we can call JKT48 a national idol group [rock]

2. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Maybe.. we just have to change the standard.

For JKT48, because there is no Vocal Group that could match the JKT48 appeared, yet. We can call Cherrybelle, CJR, or maybe SMASH as our Rival now. Well in fact, all of other group could called as rival as well because they maybe turn into potential threat for JKT48 to maintain as the No.1 artists on Indonesia.

Yes, artists, i think indonesia is not on the same Music culture with Japan so this is how it comes. lol

By recognized by almost of the people in our nation and at least have 60% fans from the whole of populations.. well.. this is it! The no.1 Artist! (well.. this is only my tough.. and the most logic thing that appears on my brains as the scale of being National idols).

3. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

Got some news here :

Source :

https://twitter.com/SingaporeJkt48
    https://twitter.com/insbreak_team

...why Batam ...??? ...'coz Batam is reachable place for Malaysia 'n Singapore fans ...

...well ...wait for more further info shall we ... :p ...

4. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

Hits Music in MNC Music Channel (indovision) will be about launching single Yuuhi wo miteiru ka?
    this sunday at 11.00AM WIB, and in klip Music in SINDO TV, this sunday at 23.30 WIB don't miss it guys!!

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    They had to won the AMI award first, i think we can consider it as a sign of nationwide recognition

Hm… i wonder whther they will use Bahasa/Bahasa-English if the radio session will also be broadcasted to Malaysia and Singapore

6. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    If only Indonesia had something like "Oricon". Damn it.

Batam? Interesting. As like y'all said, this concert probably to absorb their overseas fans (especially from malaya peninsula). And i think.. the ticket will a bit pricy. [hehe]

7. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

i think the must have a archievement. if each of them given a opportunity to show their skill, i think that will be new start for them to be recognized. maybe with doing some solo job, like have an act in a film (like stella), being model, or host on a program. the girl it self must take initiative to throw themself to that bussiness. and what we know, they all focusing on their study.

program like jkt48 mission is one of what they need to become this national idol. a non-fans would set their attention. it is true story from me, my friend in college who is non-fans starting to know members name one-by-one because she have watched jkt48mission. isn't akb also get popular with their AKBINGO? isn't nmb become recognized from their NMB48 Geinin (it's in my case :p )? what they have to do is show themself as much as possible. and we fans, have a responsibility to boost the TV ratings when their tv program is show up.

sorry for bad english, im in hurry

maybe it is bonus chapter from "Perkenalkan Nama Kami JKT48" :p

8. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Hmm their own program? intersting since they have to mater the art of MCing and Public speaking (well for now i'm only can think about #bebykultum and #sahurnyanichan ) :D

9. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

...AMI Award ...??? ...u should read this first sis ... [hehe] ...

http://www.rollingstone.co.id/read/...emenang-yang-tak-diumumkan-di-ami-awards-2013

10. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

*cough* RCTI *cough*

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ok i have read it and did you try to point out the chaotic this year's AMI award?

12. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Ouch, I didn't know that this year's AMI Awards are that chaotic [whew]

I didn't know since... well I didn't watch it until the end :^^;:

Anyway,
    I have a thought they will use Tendoor again for this year. But that is not possible since JKT48 already "occupied" it for their own concert :awesome:

For me, it sounds like a sweet irony after not winning the awards :hehe:

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  14. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
  15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    well… just beause she's tall she can't enter TK that easy xD. Her skill/abilty/potential got to be 'that high' too

16. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

Tonight is my first time participating in meet & greet. At first I was worried that the event won't be interesting, but I was wrong. There were overture, games both for members&fans, drama, and karaoke. Although my oshi wasn't there, I was quite satisfied : )

17. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Yeah, honestly Rena isn't the best performer, but she always does her best, and she'll have great senpais no matter what team she goes to, so she'll be able to catch up :)

But yeah, I think team K is gonna be a bit hard for her :^^;:

18. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

Love Sendy's MC. It was awesome. When the acting session with Via, I laugh my belly off non-stop. Her improv skill is just great. Her impersonation of a Table also cracked me up.

I'm so lucky to be able to seat in the 1st row, I can see Ikey from up close. She noticed my FC T-shirt~ Best HiTouch session so far...#diwaro

19. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    The meet and greet is awsome i'm laughing out every time the do jokes, there some improvement in the 2nd gen MC-ing and they did well to match the 1st gen flow and have a really good interaction (i sitting in 2nd row blue seat) so i enjoy it too,hehehe

20. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

eh? you sat in the 1st row? :blink: me too. I sat on the green chair. I'm sure I saw you :^^;:

Yeah the MnG was very good. Although their trolling skill isn't as good as Jeje's, but they did it pretty well~
    The variations of the show was entertaining [nod]