1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Dome Tour Meet Ups

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by MidoriHime, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Atsumina

Atsumina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I will be in jeans with a red top and a black cardigan, and I'm blond. I'm a bit shy but I'll try my best !

Check by yourself :D

I'd say they're about 50~70 cm depth. There were 5 like these (all full excepted one with a few empty lockers), but it seems there are some others upstairs. They're on the left when you have to pay to get off the station, you can't miss them.

By the way, I'm looking for two singles and I've been to many Book Off and some Akiba shops, but I can't find them. Anyone know where I could find 1% (Itano Tomomi) and Kimi wa Boku da (Maeda Atsuko) Theatre edition ? I'm totally hopeless after three weeks of research, I guess I'll have to search on the Internet...

I'm leaving on the 26th, too bad for the Odaiba and graduation performances. :cry:

2. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Alright since the site was down, I will be around akiba area all morning, I will meet you guys by the tree outside AKB Cafe at 1pm as planned. If anyone gets there early feel free to pm me on here.

3. teamk-oshi

teamk-oshi Kenkyuusei

A! of course AKB has a strict regulation about the performance ticket sales....

Will the performance be outdoor like a-nation? I wonder if it will be too hot.

4. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I think it is outside - its up on the balcony thing, from what I've seen.

I'll hopefully get there before 1pm, but my phone doesn't have internet :| (unless theres free wifi and I can use my Aussie phone)

5. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    If goods are available at the cafe, I guess I'll join the meetup today too :p don't really look forward to the long wait at Tokyo Dome for goods so at least this way we can talk to each other to kill the time.

6. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Are you guys also gonna meet up tomorrow? I'll join tomorrow if you're still going to meetup :)

7. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Me , waffles, atsumina are all here and going to wait 5 more min then we are going to udx to buy concert goods. Pm me on here or pm for waffles number.

8. iolo-

iolo- Kenkyuusei

I have just arrived in tokyo and reach my hotel to drop my bag... my phone is dead so I am charging right now. I wish to join you but I need to wait until my phone's charged. So I guess it will be too late as you all gonna be in the dome by the time beeing :cry:

9. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    We will be meeting same
    Place same time tmr. 1pm at the tree infront of akb cafe. Feel free to join us

10. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I'm so so so sorry! I spent most the day trying not to sneeze my brains out and throw my guts up [speechless] I hope you guys didn't wait too long! I'm so sorry I couldn't get on here to say anything - my Aussie phone wasn't picking up wifi and softbank said my Japanese phone should work fine [worried] In any case, I did eventually get to the concert (though I have to admit, I almost fell asleep due to being so exhausted) and the line for goods wasn't actually too bad. Sad there was no Sayaka shirts left :| I bet they'll go for ridiculous prices..

I will meet up at 1pm tomorrow, same spot. I'll be wearing a purple skirt and white shirt, as well as a sick mask. If you don't want to meet me due to germs (which hopefully will be leaving overnight) I am perfectly okay with that. I'd hate for someone to get sick because of me!

11. Atsumina

Atsumina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Too bad you couldn't come yesterday, hope you feel better now !

I really enjoy meeting everyone (thank you for your patience with my English :D ).
    And the show was awesome ! It will be even sadder the last day for Tomochin graduation...

1pm is a bit earlier for me, but I will probably come later. Just let me know when you go to the cafe so that I could meet you after. I 100% recommend the Mariko's panda [hehe]

12. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I actually do feel a lot better now! Still not 100% but I feel less death like now ;p
    So yeah, I'll be there at 1pm with one of the AKB goods bags (the brown one) and a purple skirt.

13. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Did anyone go in on foreigner tickets yesterday? If so were the seats good and did you actually have to pay with the exact right amount of change? :)

14. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Nah, you don't need exact change. Your ticket should say 'pick up in front of gate 25'. They actually mean the ticket thing to the left of gate 25. My seat wasn't too bad. I wa up in the air, on an aisle. It was a bit annoying as staff keep coming into the aisle to check everything is okay and staff also came to take photos from up high, so it was distracting but not a big deal. I could see 90% without issue, and my binoculars ficed another 50% of that :)

15. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I'll line up today at the goods and probably wont make it by 1pm. If you're still in Akihabara around 3pm, I can still go to the meetup.

If you're already be going to the dome, then it's also okay. Sorry for the trouble.

16. teamk-oshi

teamk-oshi Kenkyuusei

Sayaka graduation concert looks great. :') I just had came to Japan today.
    I hope I can join you tomorrow. I really want to hear all the dome things from two days before:3

@ Hime: Is the enpou in aisle? Hey you can call your oshi out there! [party]

17. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I won't be able to make the meetup today, I realised I've got a ton of stuff to do and I'm busy tomorrow too so I can't put it off longer. I can meet up on Sunday probably though.

18. Atsumina

Atsumina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I finally could come and I'm waiting in front of the Cafe. I wear a beige dress. :)

19. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    I will probably be late today, I can still meet you guys around 2:30 infront of the cafe if you guys are still around.

20. Atsumina

Atsumina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    We are in the queue for the Cafe with MidoriHime, you can join us if you want !