1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Megaaleon

Megaaleon Kenkyuusei

aww come on you guys,
    just because their performance less energic than at hitam putih, you already making assumption like that........they all look nervous and haruka just got back, a lot of things happened. Please give them benefit of the doubt at least for now......

and they perform again tomorrow at dahsyat, hope the camerawork won't mess up this time (even though I know they gonna make a mess again)....

2. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I much more curious if either JKT48 will perform First Rabbit live, i rarely see them performing coupling song on TV.

3. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    JKT48 new CM: "OXY Perfect Facial Sheet" 16-second version.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3PbiQYXylw[/yt]

Hey, the girls' (Melody, Jeje, Ve, Shanju, Baby) clothes in this CM reminds me with the ones on Akicha's blog.

4. Megaaleon

Megaaleon Kenkyuusei

ahhhh so that's why she never update her blog about jkt48 members anymore, she can only "gathered data" from
    this girls at that time.............

5. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    If you read clearly what i wrote, i didn't say that it was worse than in hitam putih, i said it's pretty much the same on both, not as energetic as akb. It doesn't seem that they enjoy it as much as akb. I don't know... it looks like they're just trying to perform well, not actually enjoy it [speechless]

Honestly, i think the girls aren't the type to not perform good just cause they don't get paid much from their performance :^^;:

6. Megaaleon

Megaaleon Kenkyuusei

And I also "clearly" not write you "comparing" today performance with hitam putih performance, It just me "assuming" you compared it with hitam putih (because I think their performance at Dahsyat is not as good as Hitam Putih's performance), so sorry, It's just me, "assuming".......

For the "not enjoying as much as AKB "part, I just think it's not true. (again) at Hitam putih (at least for me) they really hyped up, they look so happy and you can see smile on their face (and again comparing with Dahsyat's performance), again I "assuming" they enjoy the dance. Maybe they still left far behind compared to their senior at AKB, but I'm sure they are very happy while dancing this Koichun.....

so sorry, it's just I have diferent opinion....that's all

7. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Geez, i never meant to offend you man, so calm down :^^;:
    It's just what i thought from their performance, that's what i see when i compare them with akb, that's all... you don't really need to make it into a problem dude. :XD:

8. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Akb vs jkt is still hands down akb victory..

About the money thing, i'm not sure at all tha t it affects their perf at all, it's about the lipsync part if i remember... i got the info from om topan (remember him?)

9. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

They're trying to remember the lyrics..

They remember the moves, but not the lyrics considering they only performing it few times on-air..

That's why you can see a bit of hesitation on their moves..

Speculating payment amount in accordance to their performance is just out of border..

10. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

On KFC performance:
    Performances wise, I think they really did great on Hitam Putih, so powerful and cheerful imo. But if I'm comparing AKB and JKT, AKB won in aura/charisma, they did KFC dance much more ellegant than JKT, while JKT's has power but lack of aura/charisma and sometime they're not that neat on doing the dance. And the line up is different, there many subs and I spot Rona forgot her moves :lol: But i can see why people say dahSyat performance is less energetic etc etc.... But really, it's only 2 performances, they will do better in the next chance, I believe.
    It might be more appropriate to discuss that on its respective thread so I won't bring it any further :)

Ah I thought it would be as epic as the Raditya Dika's one lmao

11. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Yeah the ad is quite standard, however.. how good/bad/expensive is oxu, i'll buy one X) just to help them cover the costs of the contract witb jkt..

12. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

I'm wondering if we'll see if there's any sudden boost in OXY's sales. Just like how it used to be for Pocky.

About artist fee, if you really wanna know you should ask a promotor, or their staff. JKT48 IS expensive. But maybe not as much as you think. I think if you just have 2-4 songs it won't be that much expensive.
    I'm not kidding about that IDR 210 million for Surabaya concert. And the artist fee 100 million for 10 songs, 16 members.

13. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    A little of topic-
    Guys, anyone in here can help an acquaintance of mine buying KFC regular version?
    She lives in the Philippines & will play through paypal...

14. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    I'll ask around to see who can help buying it for you.

Oh yeah, i want to ask you all, what improvements di you want at the theater?

15. anakcerdas

anakcerdas Kenkyuusei

The video was really good. Looks expensive in cost production :D

Though there are no scenes taken from shooting with fans in front of theater, and there's only a few seconds scene taken from inside the theater...
    (hahaha and my face doesn't appear on the video either :p )

16. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

Eh, it's already? Well... I guess I can only do what a far fans can do. Wait for DS. [speechless]

17. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Please notify me via PM :) (to everyone here who can help)

18. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    It's obvious. I and my friends (and I believe most of JKT48 theater goers) would like a hydraulic theater stage just like AKB one (for the sake of back row-seated audience). Well, I actually prefer audience risers, but that's simply asking too much.

19. Tokyo pop

Tokyo pop Kenkyuusei

20. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    She's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3

I'm so glad her mission was so tailored to her! She looks pretty happy; it's going to a good life and study lesson for her.