1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [TV] JKT48 Story [31/08/2013]

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by daydreamerzz, Aug 25, 2013.

1. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

i feel you bre..

tbh, the host was un-necessary..

well, this show was originally made by hitsrecord to promote their stuff (Album and etc), so we can't compare it directly against jktmission (unless it has the same format of show)..

additional note: those vandals kids on the intro is truly annoying :fp: :fp:

2. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Whoa. Hary Tanoesoedibjo's wife (Liliana) serves as JKT48 Story production (technical) advisor and executive producer.

3. tsu

tsu Kenkyuusei

well then.... we cant complain to this show hahaha
    the soon-to-be (if elected) Queen of Indonesia herself producing this show hehehe

4. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    A late comment I guess...

When I first watched the show, I wondered: what's this show all about?

After the show ended, I still wondered: what's this show all about?

The show, in my honest opinion, lacked the focus that both JKT48 School and JKT48 Missions had. The focus I mean here is the main topic of the episode. In the first episode, they are bundling too many information on a single 30-minute duration episode, making me confused about the big picture of the show.

If the main attraction of the show is member's experience or something like introducing each member, then they should've used the entire episode for that instead. Surely, it makes sense if they wanted to introduce JKT48 firsthand, but from what I take on Saturday's episode, the relevant information regarding 'what is JKT48' was only covered slightly, making those efforts to tell audience about the group almost useless. The coverage from Ikonia on Metro TV the other day was even deeper than this.

Simply put, the show didn't give me a significant kick like JKT48 Missions or School had. It's far too blurry, in terms of main topic. I think they should've maximized the entire episode for one - or two - topics only, considering the air time that Story had was far too short to tell many topics at the same time. It will be better for viewers, and it will be much more enjoyable for us all.

Still, I can't say I didn't enjoyed the show, though. It's fun, but not as fun as Missions since this was meant to be a more 'serious' show after all. They only need to model it after AKB48's style of documentary and that's it: a decent show for everyone.

Looking forward for the next episode!

5. Megaaleon

Megaaleon Kenkyuusei

JKT48 STORY EPISODE 01 english sub by JKT48stuff

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4C_ZmXGt7gI[/yt]

6. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    A 20 minute TV show is deadly short. But this second episode is better, contain basic information for noobs.

7. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    The show had just finished for today. And I guess I have to get used to how RCTI and Hits Records make a TV show :hmm:

I will keep on my last opinion about this show. At least, however, this week's episode is a bit more focused than the first one. A bit, mind you, since they still tried to bundle things on one air time.

About the dramatization... I'm a slight uncomfortable with it. They could tune it down, and emphasize on 'strong' aspects of JKT48 instead of showing too much tears.

That's it.

8. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I think over time they'll eventually cull the 'Intro to JKT / '48 Family' segment.
    Though they could probably talk on and on considering the history but it seems to make more sense to keep it broad: "Handshake", "Stages", "Janken" and slowly eliminate it over time as the audience get more informed.

We are catching on to the theme though: This is the member and this is the fan. Which I'm okay with.
    Also noticing they've played it super safe though, young male and female fan.

This ep... height difference between Rena and the fangirl! And Rena having to bend down a little to meet her eye line. Kind of cute and sweet... yes, it's a manufactured kind of sweet, but I'm an easy target. Commercials have made me cry before.

(Also, for some reason my mind drifted to what it'll be like in AKB and how many girls will cling to Rena or try to climb her like a tree.)

9. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Episode 2 - Rena Nozawa
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPX0280F5eE[/yt]

10. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

Finished this episode. I was like "WHAT?" during the 2nd half.
    Dat scar..... it's kinda graphic, right? I didn't know this kind of thing is permitted on television.
    The story otherwise, is nice... especially Dat Shonichi song.

11. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ i wonder it too, don't you think it's a bit blunt to say that your parents always have quarrel and you're trying to suicide because of that?

12. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

I'm afraid that this is really made up story (if not, I'm feeling sorry for her). The purpose this was made is just for add-ons so that it will attract many watchers. They can find anyone with the scars like that and made any stories. You know there's a popular tv show ( I wouldn't say the name of the program, you might be able to guess) which involves a client to find the person they seek and eventually they found it. People said that most of it all made up so this one might be made up too. [think]

13. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ if it is indeed made up story, i feel bad for her family :cry:

To be honest i really like the concept but they mess it up with overdramatic story from fans (at least in this episode) :fp:

14. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

Yeah I highly doubt this is a real story because her face wasn't censored at all, so she might be paid to attract the watchers. You know, it is very ridiculous to show someone's dark past in a tv show for non celebrities, there's an etiquette about it.

15. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

^
    if you curious just ask her on twitter. or check her tweet before and after the program aired.
    https://twitter.com/nadya_cyrus , | http://ja.whotwi.com/nadya_cyrus
    she lives in tangerang if you have stalk skills, stalk her and you'll find the truth... :hmm:
    yesterday's afternoon her follower is about 500++ , but less than six hours had reached 1000++. and now is 1525. << the wotas power (?)!!!
    but as far as I see from her twitter. I could say she's a JKT48 Fans. about whats being behind the program or is it real or not, (but she had stated on her twitter it was real 100%) I dont care. because the intent of the scenes reached to the audiences, the wotas are example :D ,they tweeted her to congratulate had meet with rena and give her spirit (for not to do it again :nyilet:) and said now she has so many friends :)

16. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

it's real, not a made up story. even when she late to participate Kfc. i can guarantee that

17. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

I honestly just fast forwarded through the first episode to see what it was like; I then slowed down to watch what the host is like... and I just stopped watching. LMAO. And here I was thinking that the JKT48Missions' narrator was annoying. Turns out there's someone even WORSE.

18. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    JKT48 Story - Episode 3
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MYtMOoYKIiI[/yt]

Few comments:
    I still don't like how they tried to explain many things at once. Somehow, it paid off one's curiosity in a single episode, instead of building them to tempt people to watch it.

Personally though, I favored this episode since this week contains my oshimen's part, but I still think the dramatic part are unnecessary. Not to mention I kinda "don't have the heart" to withstand Melody's tearful part too.

Either way, it's still on the average, but nice to follow.

19. Megaaleon

Megaaleon Kenkyuusei

And it's canceled........again( last week and next saturday, sept 28), did they really serious about making this JKT48 story thing :fp: ?.....

This' my rant so just ignore it

:wtf: What the hell R*** is thinking about :fp: ?
    Imagine it ...... 2 times in a row cancelling a show. Instead move the schedule, they cancelling it (and moreover it's not a good show either, most of people just watch it for JKT48). Now i really got this strong feeling that they just use JKT48 to increase their rating (and the money goes for paying "someone" campaign funding, remember last year "mega konser" incident? :hmm: ). God, at least be serious about fans' rants...........don't make half asses program and do whatever the hell you want :angry:

20. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

There's a rumor that JKT48 Story only got permission to air until episode 3. The rest of them have not yet passed the LSF(Lembaga Sensor).
    and yeah, this program is sloppy for Dhike's sake. It has 2 twitter accounts, JKT48_Story and JKT48_Story_RCTI. It is said that the shooting starts from December 2012, but I'm guessing they changed the concept midway.
    The twitter account(I forgot which one) also asked fans to took pictures of JKT48 on the festival at Roppongi. Why wouldn't they send some crews to go there?