1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. hudang

hudang Kenkyuusei

as always, thanks Stankovic for info and news!

she is really busy eh lately?
    im quite happy.. :) :)

LOL.. i think duck idol is more appropiate?
    but yeah, she still do that duck lips pose occasionally.. if im not wrong.. :) :)
    but still.. her taste is unique.. why ducks?
    (but its not rare eh.. like Mayuyu who like Alpaca.. :lol: :lol:
    AKB got many member that have some unique taste about animal... :lol: :lol: )

eh? what is bjork? :)

2. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

^bjork is a famous singer from iceland.....the reason is because juri's duck costume reminds me of bjork wearing a swan costume in the academy awards 12 years ago

3. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Well, her lips is kind of ducky, so I guess it will made it :p :D
    I am not sure either with her interest on duck. Maybe she had some fun while watching Disney's Donald Duck series when she was small :D

Apart from the hat, I always hope it will be something except duck.
    Like maybe, swan, goose? That's more elegant than duck :D

But using non casual outfit is just guud already!!!!

==============

[​IMG]
    Juri on the handshake line, during the Dareka no Tame ni visit to Yamada Town on September 14th

...She was caught on camera harassing the baby's head

There are several more decent photos of their visit to Yamada Town, Iwate Prefecture back then, posted by Kiba Maburitto on Google+. It was stated during her visit, when Juri was asked on what she want to put in the city diorama, she replied with an answer to be wanting a dairy industry and shaved ice shop :D She also was willing to interract more with the children and talk with them as friend. Now that she had a nice second memory from the Yamada Town visit. Hopefully the third visit can also goes better...

[​IMG]

4. hudang

hudang Kenkyuusei

uuuh!! Juri is patting that baby's head!!! she's not harrasing!!! :angry: :angry:
    LOL.. but yeah.. she looks really happy to be there..
    dairy industry?
    Juri love cheese or milk that much? [hehe] [hehe] [hehe]
    if i remember correctly Juri Love cheese right?

btw, where to watch AKB Kankou Taishi?
    i seems can't find it.. :( :(

5. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Yoku usually will have them, just google under it's actual Japanese name "akb観光大使".

For this episode [130919 - EP05]anyway:

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjExMTYyOTgw.html[/youku]

6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    @Taker: Thanks for the video [clap]

Both I guess. Well, cheese is made from milk anyway. And they are so loveable for kids. You know how it can come into Juri's mind :XD: Last thing she wished for must've been a pastry shop :D

Taker has answered it I guess
    Youku always got your piracy provided, even for theater performance, it sometimes can go faster than in any other torrent site. Anyway, I will just send you the link through PM

============

For the record, there will be a yuruyuru karaoke competition in the KFC's Nationwide Handshake Event on September 21st at Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena, Hokkaido. The match will begun amongs lane 9's girls :awesome:

Participating members in the competition are Iwata Karen, Oshima Ryoka, Kawaei Rina, Kojima Natsuki, Takahashi Juri, Nakamura Mariko, Natori Wakana, & Morikawa Ayaka​

Aside from dance, I guess this is her first karaoke competition. Looking at the list, I guess she really need to work her best for a winner title :D I personally think Juri's voice is not that bad. In fact, it's one of her trait that I always love to hear. It's just not assessed well unlike Karen. She has never brought up about it though, but I think if in chance later she is given a solo single, she will do good in a matter of quality. Too bad that usually on such special event, there will be no record available for us. But hopefully, some morning news media will got it covered.

Maybe they should also have an open baking competition. Juri needs some event to got her skill accomodated :D She has been in furry to give people her homemade scones. Btw, it was Jurina who she subbed for in the Janken KFC performance. I think it is that she is placed as Jurina's under in KFC as well as Heart Ereki, even for the hs event which going to be held in 21st

7. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    Sayonara Crawl live performance on stage

During today Nationwide Handshake Event in Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena, Hokkaido, Juri is going to sub Jurina in any of its live performance. Including SayoKuro, KFC, and Heart Ereki.

Koi suru Fortune Cookie

Sashihara Rino / Under: Kawaei Rina
    Shinoda Mariko / Under: Iriyamma Anna
    Matsui Jurina / Under: Takahashi Juri
    Matsui Rena / Under: Kato Rena
    Miyazawa Sae / Under: Tano Yuuka
    Itano Tomomi / Under: Kikuchi Ayaka
    Yamamoto Sayaka / Under: Nagao Mariya
    Watanabe Miyuki / Under: Fujie Reina
    Suda Akari / Under: Kitahara Rie

Heart Ereki

Sashihara Rino / Under: Kato Rena
    Matsui Jurina / Under: Takahashi Juri
    Matsui Rena / Under: Tano Yuuka
    Yamamoto Sayaka / Under: Kikuchi Ayaka
    Watanabe Miyuki / Under: Nagao Mariya
    Minegishi Minami / Under: Fujie Reina
    Oota Aika / Under: Kitahara Rie

=====

[​IMG]

Stage Fighter Senbatsu Card
    The 8 members are those who got the highest point from the last senbatsu battle.

1st / 62,553,611 / Oshima Yuko - Gerogerouru♪
    2nd / 52,946,149 / Takahashi Juri - Dead(゚ ―゚ )Love
    3rd / 51,000,902 / Kuramochi Asuka - §Ears Part (Ear・ω・)ノ§
    4th / 50,612,131 / Izuta Rina - ΨBeans' BondsΨ(。・豆・)ノ"
    5th / 46,505,854 / Shimazaki Haruka - *Yaezakura*
    6th / 44,955,167 / Matsui Jurina - ∞NOBUNAGA's Ambition∞
    7th / 44,910,067 / Takahashi Minami - Middle-aged 【Gratitude】 Takarenja Secret Squad
    8th / 44,792,644 / Kashiwagi Yuki - PuchiYukirin with∫∫LEGEND∫∫

The card is distributed in today Tokyo Game Show. We're still waiting for the new GREE CM [clap]

8. hudang

hudang Kenkyuusei

Nice info as always Stankovic [clap] [clap]

Oh. Juri will become "Juri" under.. :lol: :lol:
    and Rena also become "Rena" under.. :lol: :lol:

thats good to hear she will sub one of Kami 7!! :) :)

Why i feel in this photo Juri looks like Paruru? or maybe just me? :lol: :lol:

and btw, what's this about anyway?? :lol: :lol:
    her Nickname.... Dead eye Love? :lol: :lol:

I want her voice when sing solo!! :lol: :lol:
    too bad the chance is slim... :( :(

===========
    EDIT:
    Just watched AKB Kankou Taishi..
    oh my god.. this is 1 hour of Juri goodness! [rock] [rock] [rock]
    she's looks really good there... nearly dominating Yukarun.. (poor Yukarun.. :D :D )

but, really.. she looks cute when scared of some.. bugs? :lol: :lol:
    and when Juri got hiccup.. :lol: :lol:
    that so hilarious..

well.. for Juri fans, this ep is MUST watch!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Oh, I forgot to say that the Dead love is the team's name. Well, actually Juri has no direct part in this. It's fans who played it. But gratz to them they managed to get Juri into the CM :D Yeah, back in the old days, especially when she just entered Team 4. There were a lot of words going around saying she looks similar to paruru. Even to some extents if I remember it correctly, the Juri & Paru fans in 2ch were blabbering to one another about it. Some even called Juri as a bad clone of Paruru, but that's just a sorrow history from rotten people, don't mind them. But well yes, she looks like Paruru in a quick glance with straight hairstyle a year ago. If we are to pay attention, they are not. It's just an occassion when Juri's hairstyle kind of ressembles Paruru's. Especially in idol nante [aup]

Yeah Kankou Taishi is godly epic! I am waiting for them to provide more episodes of Juri. Well, the show has only run for fifth times anyway, I guess we'll need to wait for several turns :D She actually is talkative. It's just on some occassion it's not shown or the show doesn't give members chance to talk much. I meant, in case of tourism ambassador, it would be so silly if they both don't talk at all :D She was also doing a degawa-san impersonation at the PR :D I couldn't stop laughing when she headed towards the temple and got leaked by the water on roof. Though that it was something else made her panicked so much :awesome: Though I guess Juri's bad with her geographical knowledge hahaha

Anyway here are some gallery provided by NHK
    www.fujitv.co.jp/otn/akbkankoutaishi/gallery/12.html

Juri - http://www.fujitv.co.jp/otn/akbkankouta ... ry/14.html
    Yukarun - http://www.fujitv.co.jp/otn/akbkankouta ... ry/13.html

love you NHK :inlove:

10. hudang

hudang Kenkyuusei

well yeah.. ofc Juri is different from Paruru.. but with that hairstyle, and with that pose, i can say that they can be called a sister.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    they look alike at first glance, but if u see it again, yeah, they really different.. :lol:

oh its fans that playing? but still.. its nice to see her to included in that CM. it means, more exposure!!!! :) :)

well.. i think i will not see Juri for a while in Kankou Taishi though... its only ep 5, and still many member that need to be shown too... :lol: :lol:
    but yeah.. she is really talkative... i notice this in many times.. but like u said, its rare she got chance to talk that much!.. so im kinda glad she can let out many talk here.. (poor Yukarun though.. :^^;: :^^;: )

btw, i just noticed.. she always use "yabai" word yeah??? hear that words many times now from here..
    its her favorite words? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ooh.. and thanks for posting that gallery.. :) :)
    Btw, sorry i hijacked it and post it in Yukarun thread.. :) :)

11. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Good news, she will be appearing in September 26th show of AKB48 no Anta, Dare?
    Full list of members are:

Takahashi Juri, Shimada Haruka, Nagao Mariya, & Yamauchi Suzuran​

The combination is something rare to see for a while. Usually she just got mixed up with some others young members. Hopefully Izuma-san takes the MC and the episode got uploaded

Yes! That! Well, I once stated it in a few pages before but seems like nobody took it too serious
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3714&p=751586

She often said it not only in Kankou Taishi but also in Konto, Bingo, Nemousu, as well as several others TV shows she ever been in. Even since the old anta dare she used it. Well, it doesn't like the word draws you a big reference to Juri herself. It's not something unique in worldwide, though we cannot neglect the frequency she speak it is way more than any other girls that I could remember. I think it's due to her impression to Degawa-san. She might just get used to it for some reason (because she thought it funny or smth) and hence making her say it often whenever there is something shocking, whether it's good or not, the word has almost like 90% chance to come out from her mouth :lol:

50$ or else I'm going to sue you for piracy and copyright claims

12. hudang

hudang Kenkyuusei

aah.. i also hope it will be uploaded! its really alrd so long since last Juri Anta Dare that got uploaded... :( :(

yeah... i know not only Juri using that words.. but... after i take a good looks, Juri always use it in nearly all of her talk! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    maybe if we count them, like in just Kankou Taishi, it number is over 9000!! :lol: :lol:

eeeeeeeh... u serious??? :cry: :cry: :cry:

13. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Takahashi Juri Mobame 130924 18:22
    [​IMG]

I love today’s weather !!!!

I’m in a good mood \(^o^)/

Thanks mother earth !!!

For creating such beautiful season.

Halloween. After that is Christmas.

How shall I deal with this fast time flow?

I’m so excited my heart can’t stop beating.

STOPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Even though I said so,

Aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! I can’t stop it !!!!!!!!!11

I love this season !!

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Takahashi Juri Mobame 130924 18:29
    [​IMG]
    A photo during my visit to Iwate Prefecture Yamada Machi.

Looking at the kids having fun makes me happy. ♪♪♪

What am I doing in this photo?

Perhaps I’m trying to do something to the girl ? hehehe

Takahashi Juri Mobame 130924 18:29
    [​IMG]

Ryouka always laugh out loud while reading manga alone

I don’t read manga

Such is the difference between KSGK and an adult~~~~~

This is it~~~~~~~~~

I’ve decided~~~~~~~~

I’m an adult~~~~~~~

14. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    Last night Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku (130923)

=============
    Juri has always been in furry when waiting for Christmas. I remember the last christmas when she fulfilled her update with strike sign lol. Thanks for the mobame goh. I still couldn't access that web well [sweat]

Make sure to build the hype until October, because she will need all the supports in d-day :awesome: Talking about adult, I somehow feel it that she recently wants to be recognized as an adult. The last time she stated about being laughed at by Ricchan when buying a magazine back when she was a kenkyuusei, she declared herself as a merely adult woman and is ready to read ViVi, a model magazine :D Come on, she's 15....well soon to be 16 though. Ever since she entered high school, also Team A, I think she has been changing a lot in many aspects. Her progress has been so significant. Yet she still have quite a time to be recognized as an adult Juri personality-wise :p

===========

[​IMG]

Well, she didn't long last there :D
    People seems to be having fun at her talks against Haruu too though

15. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

yay! Juri took the center position in today team A theater performance!!! It's just like the May 31st [party]
    actually, it's suppose to be mayu's, but still it's located in center in most songs...

Full list of members:
    Izuta Rina, Iriyama Anna, Iwata Karen, Oshima Ryoka, Kawaei Rina, Kikuchi Ayaka, Kodama Haruka, Sasaki Yukari, Sato Sumire, Takahashi Juri, Takahashi Minami, Tano Yuuka, Matsui Sakiko, Morikawa Ayaka, Yagura Fuuko, & Yokoyama Yui

not much of camera domination though :^^;:

[​IMG]

16. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Today's been the female-audience only stage, right?
    Is Juri popular among female fans? [party]

17. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjEzNjY0NjM2.html[/youku]

[​IMG]
    It's a must watch!

Yeah, it was for female only. I can say she really is popular among male fans :D I don't know much about her female fans though, as far as I'm concern there are some out there but if we have to put it in comparative, the male fanbase is larger. Anyway, I'm kind of curious whether Juri will still has her running skill in the next bingo games. There is going to be a sprint as far as I remember, even though Juri was only a distance runner :D

To reminds it, there is an AKB48 no Anta, Dare? show today with Juri, Mariyagi, Haruu, and Ranran
    Now that it feels like the old 4 back in the show. She must've felt to be junior here :awesome:

18. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

Izuma-san got the MC. Seems like this will be a cool episode especially with Haruu in :D
    Nowadays, they always put Juri's act game into "Moshimo ore no imouto ga Juridattara!" (If Juri is your sister!)

It's ranging from various things such as making breakfast for her older brother, wishing him luck, and etcetera. Well, it might be cute for some, and she played it really well from what I've watched (though a bit embarassing for herself). People even had to create Juri's brother thread in 2ch once for this...I just hope it won't breach her family's privacy later. On a side note, I still hope this episode will got a full upload :awesome:

Also, it is planned that Juri is going to have a meeting with Yusuke Takenaka, the director of Anta Dare for some matters such as rehearsal and evaluation meeting. I wonder if it's just about daily performance or some more job offers [think]

=====
    AKB48 SHOW

For the record, we got a good news that is Juri confirmed to appear in the first episode of NHK's AKB48 SHOW. Full list of participating members:

Iriyama Anna, Kawaei Rina, Kikuchi Ayaka, Sasaki Yukari, Takahashi Juri, Takahashi Minami, Tano Yuuka, Yokoyama Yui, Watanabe Mayu, Oshima Yuko, & Kitahara Rie

The show is about to air on October 5th, 2013. That's Saturday
    wohooo more appearance, more Juri to watch!!! [party]

===================

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0_ZMnb8ciU[/yt]

Well, she said she was sending some prank videos to people around. (because Kawaei did it first)
    I guess it's this one that she sent to Karen :D

19. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

Last night Ariyoshi was quite funny. Juri had the fight with Aya who managed to beat up Kojimako, though was easily shoved by Kanon in the next round :D I thought angry Juri is going to finish her up, lol, but anyway it's Juri, managing to win the first match is already good enough. Last time she treaten the soba eating challenge was quite juri-typical :D She couldn't even handle it at all. She also managed to reach 53 cm in the back up part

The schedule has been tight lately. Not to mention this is her lovely October as we all know it contains a day of her birthday which she has been awaiting all the time :awesome: I also love October. Anyway, there has just been another filming of AKBINGO today. So we will still be receiving more episode of it coming

[​IMG]

===========

[​IMG]

She won her line in tonight AKBINGO's sprint match :D Well, she was a distance runner, though must've still got the muscle to run for a short ammount of time. She was in challenge with Mogichan, Naachan, and Shiichan. Kind of unexpected in the final round, Miyupon got all the lights. Even Jumbo Shimada couldn't surprass her :D There were two representation of 12th, JuriPon. even though she didn't win, but the 12th got a point

=================
    Birthday Performance

Juri seitansai is scheduled to show on October 4th, 2013
    yay! finally after a year waiting :awesome: It's just a day after her birthday

Members are:
    Izuta Rina, Iriyamma Anna, Iwata Karen, Oshima Ryoka, Kawaei Rina, Kikuchi Ayaka, Kodama Haruka, Kobayashi Marina, Sasaki Yukari, Takahashi Juri, Takahashi Minami, Tano Yuuka, Matsui Sakiko, Morikawa Ayaka, Yokoyama Yui, & Watanabe Mayu

Well, there are Mayu and Takamina on the list, so perhaps she will be placed on the corner again :^^;:
    Luckily, since it's seitansai, the camera will got its focus on her. But still, if she can just centering the whole show from the beginning and in her seitansai, that will be much greater

20. hudang

hudang Kenkyuusei

Oooh.. finally can post again..
    and in Juri Birthday!!!!! :lol: :lol:

well..
    JURI.. Happy Birthday!!!!
    Wish u got many luck this year too..
    well.. im bad at talking so maybe just say simple like this :) :)

==============
    uuh.. many things to watch... :lol: :lol:
    hope i can catch it up!

uh.. whats is this AKB48 SHOW?
    havent hear it yet.. :D :D

LOL.. what thats i just watch??? :^^;: :^^;:

uuuh.. cant wait to watch this!!!!
    well.. she just centered Stage performance not so long ago...
    we cant be greedy!! :lol: :lol: