1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Iwatate Saho (Sahoo)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Dec 10, 2011.

1. melyangelique

melyangelique Kenkyuusei

^ She is soooo adorable. As of now she's my Team 4 oshi. Why isn't she more popular around here???!

2. hudang

hudang Kenkyuusei

she's certainly adorable.. :) :)
    she already catch my eye when she still in KKS day before.. :lol: :lol:

but yeah.. looks like she's not that popular enough here.. :( :(
    but i think she's more popular in Japan? didnt really know it though

3. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

I agree, she's adorable. She's my favourite member of gen 13 and team 4
    I think her rank in team 4 after Mako, Nana, Miki, Mii and same as Moechan
    I believe the election next year she wiil have rank
    I love her performance in Temo demo no namida

4. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

You'll find that a lot with shin-Team 4 and the KKS. Most in the forum only bother to look at the senbatsu and not a lot further unfortunately. [sealed]

5. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Well it's sad to see a good girl go to waste, but this is just a forum.
    She caught my attention only recently though, in the recent AKBingos. I have to say her character is interesting :D And she looks so pretty too :inlove:

6. Corinth

Corinth Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    :inlove: More Sahoo fans! YAY!
    Awhile back, I started reading AKB49, so my interest in the real KKS grew. I instantly fell in love with Sahoo. She's adorable, always looks like she's having fun on stage, and has enough quirk to make me wonder what she's going to do or say next.

Anyhoo, here's another translation of a recent Google+ post:
    Sahoo (along with many other KKS) have been on Nemousu the last couple weeks. There are plenty of cute Sahoo moments!

Btw, if there is a particular Google+ post or something else public about Sahoo you'd like to see translated, leave a message and I can try to work on it when I get the chance.

7. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Lack of awareness and material probably. It's hard to get to know a lot of the girls because they don't appear much, and when they do it's a show or perfromance that you need to know about and then seek out. Most of that stuff also doesn't get subbed so people just don't know about it.

With girls like Saho I also think that a lot of her charm and popularity comes from interacting with her at the theatre, handshakes, etc so us foreign fans miss out on that too.
    That said I think she's really cute and energetic. I was watching a LOD and she immediately stood out to me. I've read up on her and tried to check out some more videos, she's my favourite of the new team 4!

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

@slimestack - I totally agree. One of the best things I ever did is to get a DMM subscription last month. The KKS perform all the time so you can get to know them a lot better through watching loads of LODs. Sure its not as good as actually seeing them at the theatre or at handshakes but when your 9000 miles away from Japan its about as good as one can do.

Sahhoo is always good to watch, her self-intro is almost worth the price alone, its fun to see her simultaneously scold and flirt with the audience, its like a little bit of theatre when the crowd start shouting Yah-hoo too early and she goes Ha! Ya! I! to shut them up :lol:

9. Corinth

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Yesterday, Sahoo had a funny post on Google+ about her hair and younger members:

I've been having a lot of fun watching her on the variety shows lately. She's so expressive!

I wonder when Sahoo and the others will make their debut in the theatre as Team 4. It feels slightly odd knowing they've become Team 4 but they still are performing as KKS and singing KKS when they do the team song.

10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

HKT48 are starting to perform B3 Pajama Drive in November as a Himawarigumi formation so Team 4 will get a stage at that point, perhaps they'll get a Waiting Stage.

btw thanks for posting translations of Sahhoo's posts, its absolutely the best way to gather interest in a member and keep her thread alive.

11. Iwantneedloveyou

Iwantneedloveyou Kenkyuusei

Saho is so cutee! that video killed me :inlove: She's one of my favorite team 4 members

12. Corinth

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    That'd be nice! :inlove: I know they haven't been doing Pajama Drive terribly long, but I'd really love to see them perform as Team 4.

---
    For today, I thought I'd post a video of Mogi-chan and Sahoo. They did an interview with Monthly De View, a magazine focused on auditions and such. This video is like a little "Thanks for interviewing us!" message that advertises the magazine.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_Wfk98S31Y[/yt]
    Talk about being former readers of the magazine, happy to appear in it, hoping other people that read the magazine don't give up on their dreams, and ending with please come see us live at the theatre.

13. Corinth

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    We are leading up to Sahoo's birthday, so I hope people don't mind me posting twice in a row.

Today's fun Sahoo clip is from the theatre. Miki is talking about her twin tails hairstyle and how it wouldn't really suite somebody older like Sahoo. Sahoo replies she actually did wear it like that once for a TV program and everybody kinda freaks out. [hehe] Best part is when they mention Mayuyu and people say that it's OK for Mayuyu to wear her hair like that, but not Sahoo.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo4i_aWfODA[/yt]

I'm gonna have to agree with Miki on this one. Sahoo with high twin tails is kinda odd! I love when she braids her hair in different ways though. :inlove:

According to her posts on Google+, they did more filming today and she has some happy news that she'll share with everyone soon... I wonder what it could be!

14. hudang

hudang Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Sahoo!!!!​
    !

[party] [party] [party]

15. Corinth

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    <3 <3 [party] Happy Birthday Sahoo! [party] <3 <3

Sahoo's birthday is 10/4. She's mentioned it on her Google+ as "Tenshi Day" because 10 = Ten (English) and 4 = Shi (Japanese). She's our quirky angel in the theatre!

16. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

wow ive been gone for so long i cant believe saho is team 4 now so happy! yahooooO!!!!!!! saho!

17. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Shinozaki Ayana posted a cute behind the scenes video of her birthday stage. [party] Too cute.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eJXFDqXp9Q[/yt]

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    UGH!!!! I missed the Birthday! Shame on me!. :(

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!
    Iwatate Saho!!!!!!!
    SAHOO!!!!!!!
    [party] [party] [party] [cake] [cake] [cake] [dance] [dance] [dance] :banana: :banana: :banana: [dance] [dance] [dance] [cake] [cake] [cake] [party] [party] [party]​

Gonna have to watch this LOD soon. ;)

19. Corinth

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    I plan on translating some of the stuff from Sahoo's birthday show later (like her sweet letter from Moe) but first, amazing super happy news!!

Sahoo had her first live TV performance!!!

AKB48 performed on the 20th anniversary special for CDTV. Sahoo got to take part as an under for KFC and Heavy Rotation. She looks so cute in the KFC outfit!! :inlove:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgfbxpK3pOw[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8wENN7duvo[/yt]

From her Google+ about the performance:
    She also posted a pic of herself in her outfit for KFC.

Congrats Sahoo!! I hope this is the first of many live TV and music show appearances for you.

20. melyangelique

melyangelique Kenkyuusei

^ That's great! Congrats Sahho [clap] I hope she appears in more music shows. She was really cute in it~ Also happy belated birthday! I didn't forget :lol: