Single AKB48 33rd [Heart Ereki] 13/10/30

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by pakaulaw, Aug 29, 2013.

1. sideralis

sideralis Kenkyuusei

For me it would be:

K > Kimi dake chuu > 4 > B > A >>>>>>>> Heart Ereki >> UG

Worst UG in a while [sealed] and I was looking forward to it because of Churi.
    I really didn't want to watch K's because Sayaka is gone but the quality improvement from How come was biiiig [shock] the amount of screentime Tomu, Amina, Myao, KK and other lesser popular girls got was much better than last time, they should keep it like this :lol:
    I totally forgot Nozawa was in the PV and went wut mode when she appeared :lol: "did someone get promoted and I didn't notice"

Music overall is forgetable this time though :hmm:

2. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Regarding the center I expected it tbh [think]

For me it's Chu > 4 > A > Heart Ereki > K > B > UG

PV-wise I like the setting of team A; the different sports concepts are cool.
    Cuteness-wise Tentoumu Chu sets a new standard. [party]

3. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    About the UG, really? Didn't know Kato Rena was disliked that much here?

I'm ok with the UG, granted, it's not the most memorable UG song or PV (but a lot better than the KFC UG, I like Shibata and all but that song was just a bore) but it's not bad. Rena and Akari did portray their roles convincingly. I didn't think that Suda can pull off a "sad face" hehe (nah, just kidding, of course she can).

And with the older members being out of placed? Who? Takajo and Kikuchi? Not getting the complaints about them..

Oh well, we all have different preferences I guess.

4. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    after i watched every single PV

my PV ranking

K>B>Heart Ereki>4>UG>Chu>A

K won this round because of the beautiful snowy setting, the dance and the amount of screentime each girl got, so happy for Tomu, Amina, KK, myao, Chiichan, Ucchi, Aamin, Abemaru, Nozarena, Haruu, Shihorin, Chikarina, Hirari, Naana, my precious K girls :inlove:

A is not totally bad, it just lost to the other great PVs

my song ranking (after thinking again)

B>K>Heart Ereki>4>Chu=UG>>>>>A

B won this round of song ranking, the song is so addictive, K is close behind with the powerful and sexy sounding song

A's song is horrible (i tried), but it's horrible :fp:

5. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

It's actually a little bit sad, about Rena, I mean. I've seen so many jabs at her recently - and they're mean-spirited ones, too. Somehow the people who remind us that it's not a girl's fault if she is 'overpushed' seem to forget or not care when it's Renacchi. Apparently, yes, on Stage48, she's quite unpopular, although her thread is pretty active.

Personally I think people just need to suck it up, whether they like her or not, there no signs at all that her push is going to end soon and she's only 16.

I finally got to see Tiny Tshirt PV... loved it a lot more than I expected, but I get what everyone is talking about with the guy's face. :blink: The faces he was making got a little better as the video went on, I think - from straight up pervert near the beginning to what looked more like wistful daydreaming near the end. None of it was good though. But despite that, I really enjoyed it. And the song has been stuck in my head all day. :XD:

Trying to catch up on the other PVs tonight.

also - @gocchisama
    Thanks for mentioning how Paruru has improved! I could shout it from the rooftops and no one would listen because "I'm biased." Hearing someone else say it feels great. She's really bloomed this year.

Maybe Renacchi will have her time to bloom soon, too. >.>

6. sideralis

sideralis Kenkyuusei

I totally understand you :lol:

------

My problem with UG isn't the center (and I'm not even a Kato fan), it felt more like AKB was going backwards to their old UG style which I never liked, lots of girls (mixing girls with little to no chemistry), meh theme and no sustance (excluding some few cases). I loved the latest songs Tsugi no season, Waiting room and Bara no kajitsu so I was expecting something of that level :hmm:

7. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Tsugi no Season was fun to watch and Bara no Kajitsu I guess is good for those who like the serious/dark sounding songs but Waiting room and not this one? Oh well, we have different preferences.

Glad to hear though that it's not because of Renacchi, really not getting the hate. I mean, yah, granted, she's still getting a lot of push despite the lack of positive effect from the fans (sousenkyo and handshake wise) but for how she is as an idol, I don't have any qualms at all.

After watching all the coupling PVs

Team A

I love poppy upbeat idol songs. This one doesn't count, haha.. Not upbeat enough hence, song was boring. PV wise, I'm not sure if everyone got some screentime, concept was ok, they seemed to get a higher budget than the other teams. And how come they're the only one with the credits part after the video showing the dance?

Team K

Song is different from the others, not necessarily better but just different. I think everyone was shown and that's how a team PV should be. If you remove Yuko from this PV, one might mistake this for a random single coupling song. This is simply not the Team K that I know. On the bright side, that means Team K can reinvent itself and much room for new team front girls.

Team B

The guy was creepy. Couldn't they just made all the scenes showing the guy into the guy's perspective instead thus sparing us of his creepy face?

Song and video was good, creepy guy aside. Nice to see Yuki in the center as it should be. Not really bothered by the shoes.

Team 4

For awhile there, I thought Miki was Mayu! And to think it's Nana who gives me the Mayu-vibe. Minegishi seems out of place for me. The new team 4 gives the same positive vibe that the old team 4 did for me in Hashire Penguin EXCEPT, Minegishi spoils it a bit. Oh well, it's just me I guess.

PV concept was cute and was very fitting with the newly promoted young KKS.

Tentoumu Chu!

I didn't really bother about them before since I had a negative impression of Meru being the center of HKT. The KFC ver A tutorial though made be a bit interested of the 3 Musketeers. Surprisingly though, it's the SKE KKS who was relegated in the side whom I find the prettiest.

Anyway, PV's concept was good and very interesting. Meru didn't bother me at all. I guess I'm ok with her as long as she's not shoved too much on screen. Song was very fitting with concept of the group.

8. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    I'am recently watching team 4 PV Seijun Philosophy and i think their PV is simply the BEST!!! [rock]
    Everyone looks so beautifull there: Three Musketeers,Mogi,Moe,Miichan also Yuiri she's so pretty girl! :inlove:
    Great song and Great PV!!Definitely they're will becoming the strongest team in AKB 48!!! :^^;: :^^;: :^^;:
    Congrats new team 4 GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!! [party] [party] [party]

9. kaori1

kaori1 Kenkyuusei

Regarding Jurina position in Team K, I don't like it at all, but my guess, she will keep co-centering with Yuko or even centering as solo after Yuko graduates in the future. Then, she will obtain the status of true ace in both AKB and SKE and maybe will be in more elevated status than Acchan. She's the favorite of the boss after all. She will be kennin forever to retain SKE fans support. She's still young so now Sasshi, Mayuyu, Paruru might get some support from management, but in the future, Aki-P will show that he means for Jurina to be the #1 girl.

It's my opinion and I'm bitter coz Team K songs all centered by SKE member. Will not the other girls resent it as well, when someone who never even joins theater performance for so long to be put in front of them all.

10. smile__x

smile__x Kenkyuusei

I know there has been talk about Miki looking like/acting like the Mayu but did anyone else get the Oshima Yuko vibe from Kojima Mako!??! Throughout the whole vid I kept thinking how she looked like a young Yuko! Maybe it was her ponytail or her dimples but I could not get this out of my head!!
    I'm loving the Team 4 song btw [clap]

11. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Everyone who wondered why Moe and Yuami were in team K PV, it appears that they held a mini audition for all team 4+15th gen members and they were chosen by Tomochin and Sayaka. Now we know why it's Moe. :hehe: As for YuAmi... well, she's a good performer so I can figure why she's there.

12. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    The same applies to every senbatsu member. Yuko rarely appears on theater as well, so happens to Mayu, Yuki, Kojiharu... Although I can understand why would you be bitter about it, I don't think that theater has anything to do with that.

13. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    source?
    mind elaborates on that?

14. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    It should be on one of the DVD content. Source is from billingual48's tweets but I'm too lazy to dig it again.

15. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

^ The only DVD content i haven't seen is the type 4, 'Team 4 & KKS audition' thing. Maybe they'll include a bit of footage from that

16. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

17. sekainoowari

sekainoowari Kenkyuusei

Everytime Kojimako was smiling I thought: "YUKO???????"

AND I JUST LOVE MIKI AGAIN (I really liked her when 14th gens were debuting but then I lost her somewhere..) she's so perfect in Tentoumu Chu! and Team 4 really! I love her more and more with every second

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

19. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    thank you. thank you very much. oh my, eventhough it gives different feel than yume no kawa, listening this song really makes me want to cry so bad

@Trinu

I actually think, if the studio version is not going to be released, doesn't that make this song feels "legendary"? like the "unreleased special song" kind from some big musician :D

20. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I'm stupidly holding out for an album version but I know thats not going to happen. But yes, great song live and I'll be happy with this~