1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Gamer Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by transcendental_protagonis, Jun 7, 2007.

1. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    What language is everybody playing Pokemon X and Y in? I chose Japanese, so I could study while playing. :awesome:

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Would not touch Pokemon if my life depended on it. [shake]

GTA V on the other hand. jet versus bike 1v1. All day, every day. :twisted: The insanity. :lol:

3. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Honestly, in the past month, I have been seriously addicted to GTA V! :D

I really enjoyed the fact that it had a great story and theme as well as being able to control not one, but three protagonists. The map of Los Santos (based on Los Angeles) and its countryside was considered the largest in any GTA game. My favorite vehicles to drive are the tank and the fighter jet. When the online mode came out, I felt like at times that I could not put it down due to the immersive gameplay that it created. :)

4. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    So my life has kind of been consumed by Pokemon Y since its Saturday release :D

If anyone else has Pokemon X or Y (there should be a lot of you, right?) make a post here or send me a PM with your friend code, and I'll send you mine? I'll pretty much add anyone on Stage48, but I didn't want to post my friend code publicly here.

Yup, got the Platinum on both the Japanese PSVita version and the American PS3 version. See here: http://psnprofiles.com/ithebigc :hehe: Did you have any questions about it?

5. Theli

Theli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I spent most of the night playing Age of Empires 2 - The Conquerors. I know it's a old and outdated game for today standards, but i just love to crush entire armies with my horde of archers. :awesome:

6. Silvershen

Silvershen Kenkyuusei

Wow, U still play AOE 2??? I've been kinda looking for sumone who is into these type of games. Do u play online?? I still play occasionally on GameRanger, mostly is on custom maps like Castle Blood Auto.

Btw, are there anyone who play GBA or PSP emulator in PC or Android Phones?

7. sekainoowari

sekainoowari Kenkyuusei

FRIDAY IS THE DAY OF THE YEAR with the Lego Marvel Super Heroes Europe Release omg!!!! [party] [party] [party] (ok hopefully the N3 Shonichi will be the best day of the year........!)

I love Lego games (Lego LotR was the best game 2012 tied with Tekken Tag Tournament 2 <3 )
    AND THIS TIME IT'S NOT ABOUT RIDING HORSES in middle earth BUT GOING ON A CRUISE THROUGH NEW YORK wuhuuuuuuu

ok it's only fun with 2 players tbh :$ but I don't like to play Pokemon alone too

8. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I'm playing Diablo 2 again...it's quite simple, but it's always enjoyable...
    PS: I found out that even if you lost your cd you can still play if you register your code in the official page... [shock]

9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Playing Hearthstone, the new game of Blizzard. It's like a trading card game played online.

Very funny to play, even though the game is unbalanced. But there's going to be patch soon.

10. fael_c00l

fael_c00l Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Raphael_Raditya
    playing Prototype 2 right now,,
    i'd love rip apart people's body with somekind mutation arm :inlove: :inlove:

11. arcobaleno

arcobaleno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imaizumiyui
    I like to be outdated and play my PS2 :p

My current obsession is Okami! It's a really fun and challenging game.

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Just picked up my PS4. :) Also got COD: Ghosts, BF4 (have that for PC as well), and Madden NFL 25. Want Watchdogs soooo bad, but alas, it was delayed yet again. :( Yes I am a PC and console gamer. PC cause with my system it would be a crime not to. Console cause not everyone I know can or will play PC. And sometimes I just want to hit the power button and play, not mess with settings and mods for an hour or two then play.

@arcobaleno I still play my PS2 also. Mostly just Twisted Metal Black and Final Fantasy X. :awesome: Love those games.

13. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    I don't play on console (cause I don't have any), but I do play on PC. I usually play RPG and not fond of FPS. I'm more of an "Elder Scroll" gamer rather than "Call of Duty" gamer. One of the best games I've ever played was Dragon Age: Origins. Too bad, Dragon Age II didn't live up to its standard and was a bit meh... Now I'm looking forward to next year's Dragon Age III, though seeing from the game previews, I don't expect much. And of course, Skyrim is the RPG that I can play forever, it never gets old. Too bad, my PC is getting old... I can't even play Witcher 2 in it. Arrrgh, I need a new rig. A lot of new great games keeps popping up and my PC can't keep up with them. :^^;:

14. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I sometimes play World of Warcraft, however i'm not currently playing it atm, but if anyone else plays it then maybe i'll start playing it again :)

15. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Huft waiting for Dragon Age 3 feels like forever.
    And Mass Effect series, is something never tired of. All BioWare masterpiece

16. Tsugaru87

Tsugaru87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I got a PS3 and I'm loving the Yakuza (龍が如く) series :inlove:
    I also bought AKB 1/149 恋愛総選挙 :D [blush]
    [​IMG]
    Someone else bought it for PS3 or Vita? [notme]

Oh and that's my profile: http://psnprofiles.com/Tsugaru87 [angel]

17. kei889

kei889 Kenkyuusei

anyone play DotA 2 or HoN? :)

18. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    ^

I used to play DotA1 but then I switched to LoL over DotA2.

Anyone excited for the upcoming sequel of the Souls saga? My ultimate fav game :inlove:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjMxB7w2qWE[/yt]

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Soooooooooooo anxious for Star Citizen to finally drop. 32 million in crowd funding should make for something epic, right? :awesome:

Reset is another I am looking forward to. The first gameplay footage is absolutely STUNNING. And it is still in pre-alpha development. [shock]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g063gr1SPWU[/yt]

Even if the gameplay is garbage, the game's engine needs to be kept around for a long, long time.

20. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I'm really excited for PS4 and XBOX one games. Dead Rising 3 and Ryse exclusive only for Xbox One.
    Infamous Second Son on PS4. and most especially the three games I really want to play are Watch Dog, Battlefield 4 and GTA V