1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Pokemon X & Y (Friend Codes)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Silenka, Oct 30, 2013.

1. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Here's my friend code. Add me, please.

3265-5592-8403

2. eggfriedrice

eggfriedrice Kenkyuusei

I left my 3DS at uni aghhh. Hopefully I'll go back to uni and remember to post my fc here.

3. Aigon

Aigon Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    Been playing a TON of Pokemon Y recently (and a little bit of X on the side as well), so I figured I put up my friend code here. Hopefully people still know this thread exists :)

My code is 1504 - 5739 - 0499.

Don't actually know what type my friend safari is, so It would be nice to know :)

4. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    My FC are 3351-4100-6923 ^^

If anybody can tell me what my friend safari are it would be awesome!

5. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Didn't realize we had a X&Y FC thread here. I haven't picked up the game in months though, the post game doesn't interest me all that much. I'll pick it back up again for Diancie's debut though.

YoonAddict, do you still need to know your safari? My FC is 4184-2503-1604, I'll go ahead and add you in a moment.

6. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    I don't need to know it, but it would be nice ^^

I have also added you now.

7. Aigon

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    @YoonAddict and SugarYumYum: Added both you guys. Nice to see this thread wasn't forgotten :)

It kinda sucks for me now in Pokemon Y, cause I've gotten my Pokedex up to 711 caught, but what I need now are the hard to get legendaries like Arceus and Jirachi.

8. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    I got some extra Jirachi's from an event here in Denmark because I had 2 game cards where I used one to get the events on and then just send it over to my main card ;) I might also have a few Arceus' laying around somewhere.

I made this spreadsheet for the Pokemon I miss, if you got any of those marked with "GTS" I might be interested in a trade :)

Spreadsheet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5MLcwXOi7UoWTdjWEVkTklIUUk/edit?usp=sharing

Oh and I also just added you Aigon

9. Aigon

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    Thanks for adding me Yoon :) Just to let you know, your friend Safari is a Psychic one with Drowzee and Sigilyph in it.

10. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^I was just coming in here to tell him that lol.

I don't remember how it works but I think we have to be online at the same time to see the third Pokemon in the safari... or something. I have a Steel type safari with Metang and two other Pokemon I don't care to remember about. Steel isn't exactly one of my favorite types. :p

I don't really care to catch all the Pokemon (another part of the reason I haven't played the game after the main campaign) but I guess it wouldn't hurt to build up my Pokedex every now and then.

Btw, has anyone here been following Twitch.tv's playthrough of Red? :lol:

11. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    Thank you ^^

I have been watching the twitch plays stream a little, but it's just one big mess :D

12. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    So does anyone have a Shaymin to trade it is the only pokemon i was unable to transfer from my old games, and is the only thing keeping me from completing my pokedex (although the game treats it as complete anyway), I have plenty of spare legendaries, so if anyone wants a Moltres, Landorus,Virizion, Celebi, Arceus, Regirock, Palkia, Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Terrakion, Cresselia, Mewtwo, Heatran, Registeel, Tornadus, Zekrom, Latios, Cobalion, Ho-oh, Kyogre, Articuno, Reshiram, Zapdos, Suicune or Entei, just offer me a Shaymin for it.