1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] HKT48 3rd [Sakura, Minna de Tabeta] (2014/03/12)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Jan 19, 2014.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Re: [SINGLE] HKT48 3rd [Sakura, Minna de Tabeta] (2014/03/12

No, suwidering just posted the same exact information as I did 4 posts above them for some reason [wonder]

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

God, forgive me for being such a stupid idiot. I just realized that Nagoya handshake take place in April and had allowed multiple application. I just realized when the second resale has ended...Today :fp: :fp: :fp:

Let's just hope there will be a third resale so i can fix this up...but i likely doubt it.

My heart is broken right now...But i still hope.

3. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

First... IMHO... Mayu Watanabe is the ideal idol... I will probably think this until she graduates.

But IMO there are pretty much only 2 reason why a girl will continually sell out her handshake slots in one or two rounds by momentarily luring away wotas from their number 1 oshis. One... they are the fisher type (Milky, Akarin)... and two... their idol aura is so gawd damn powerful that people just want an excuse to stand near them (Yuko, Sayanee, Rena Matsui, Sasshi). It just stuns me that Sakura is so much more popular with handshakes than the rest of her peers when from a distance it looks like this shouldn't be the case.

4. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

After a while it hard to believe idol aura is actually real and is just something you imagined at the start, however as for Sakura just cause she isn't held in a high position, it doesn't mean she doesn't have this "aura" you think she doesn't have.

5. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix

Has this song been performed fully before by the senbatsu members? Can someone link me a DM / Vimeo / Yt?

6. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

LOL
    You talking like only people with so called "idol aura" should be popular Lmao
    I guess Sakura just prove you wrong then according to your "idol standard", she doesn't need to fit your criteria or aura that u are talking about for people to like her and become popular [notme] [notme]
    Plus, it funny how you name Sasshi since I always read 48 groups fans saying she fit to be a comedian more than an idol, and she doesn't have the "look"*cough cute* compare to blah blah members :lol: :lol:

I think big reasons for 48 groups to be popular becuz they have diverse of members that can appeal to different people with different personality, not becuz you must have this so called "idol aura" to be popular.
    A member like Takamina and Sae get called sometimes as "manly" instead of "oh, I'm so freakin cute, so be my fan cuz I'm an ideal idol", or Mariko "auntie", but they still have hardcore fanbase and sell handshakes for different appeal. If it was me, I buy handshake ticket becuz I like them, not becuz I'm buying for their so called aura. Even how strong of their aura according to you, I don't care shit about them IF I don't like them.

7. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna

You dont have to be cute to have this idol aura either.

@aratafura
    There's plenty of people that are both mayu and sakura oshi actually from what i see in her comment sections in g+
    Maybe you just dont know Sakura enough her appeal. She has many good points, she is versitable, adorable, funny, pretty. She is really intersting in general .

8. sekainoowari

sekainoowari Kenkyuusei

I bought A because I liked Team H more than Tem KIV 8D

9. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

@winxred12 - I was just talking about Sakura's handshake numbers though. Like if the number of slots were unlimited I bet Sakura would even outsell Sasshi... which just blows my mind.

10. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Sakura has been a fan favorite since day 1, she was the only member to ranked in the 2012 election from HKT remember, she's like the Yuko of HKT
    If anyone has an idol aura out of the 4 tops, it's Sakura :inlove:

11. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
  12. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige

Call one of the numbers to hear a member reveal something about another member. Girls that get the most calls will appear on some special nicovideo live stream programme thing. And if you call one of the girls then you're entered to win a chance to be part of the audience for the livestream or something.

13. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15

Ah, ok. I didn't understand everything on the page. I just knew that it had something to do with calling the members. I'm guessing the calling is restricted to Japan only.

14. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige

They have to be able to charge you, so I imagine so.

15. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful

My copies were shipped today. :XD: Does anyone know the bonus photos of each shop?

Can't wait to hear the Team songs. :inlove:

16. xxxiang

xxxiang Kenkyuusei

Turns out that my fav is the title song and Team H's song.Then the kks song.
    Didnt really like the coupling song though. (was hoping for something near onegai valentine's standard but blar :fp: ) And KIV's is just ok for me.

17. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634

This (of course since Sasshi is never there :) ) isn't happened yet at the theater.
    We could probably wait for a full performance by senbatsu in the Fukuoka tour date or at SSA.

well on second thought I'm honestly even not so sure about that, i guess we will get the usual crappy short version :(

18. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai

Mine too. I haven't found the list of bonus photos (but I must admit I haven't looked that thoroughly though), but I must admit I'm more curious about that pocket-sised calendar that comes as a first press bonus.
    I couldn't resist so I listened to the full tracks, and my favorite coupling is definitely the KKS song !

19. sasshinaction

sasshinaction Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Jamming along to the KIV song.

20. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

I just listened both team H and team KIV coupling songs, I like both:D , overall they got a good package of song in this single