1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The ordering, shipping and arrivals thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jul 23, 2007.

1. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    My copy of Maeda arrieved
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Nice making of the single. Like it more than their last one. :inlove: The booklet is a small poster.
    [​IMG]

2. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    Successful trades!

[​IMG]

Jo, Yukko and So long Sayanee were all give a ways [rofl]

3. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

Guys, i bought some akb items on ebay, The seller is base in the US. I didnt know, the item have a tracking code. Now i know it wouldnt get lost on the way.

Today i checked on the mail status and it said it was "Delivered" but there is nothing on our mailbox. I asked my parents if someone delivered mail they said no. Now i PM the seller and waiting for his reply.

i think its USPS mail. When an item have tracking number does it mean i have to sign it? Or they can just leave it in the mailbox??

Please help.. i've already lost 3batch of items(including this) this year. :angry:

4. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Have you tried contacting your local Post Office to find out if (a) they tried to deliver but couldn't as a signature was needed, (b) they couldn't deliver because there is some customs charge which needs paying first or (c) some other issue ...

5. Weezon

Not yet, i have to give them a day, because if the mail is fail to be receive then they transfer it to the main branch. Tomorrow i will go to the post office.

Btw, i just bought batch of photos. Below $20. Im sure i dont have to pay any charge like always.

--------------------
    edit: The seller just replied, he said the item does not need to be signed.

So i have to go to the Post office tomorrow.

Thank you infinitehippos...

6. shabondama

shabondama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Just recieved some pics and Maeshika CD (with Miichan pic in it)

[​IMG][​IMG]

7. danny_lolita

danny_lolita Kenkyuusei

My new acquisitions. The single, arrived in December, but the album just arrived today :(

Attached Files:

8. Aigon

Aigon Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    Got my Yukirin 3rd Solo Live Blu-Ray in today (and wow, is that poster you get with it ever freaking long!)

[​IMG]

9. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Today the package has arrived filled with photographs. [party] [party] [party]

First of all my oshimen :blush:
    [​IMG]

Two the full series :hehe:
    [​IMG]

An bit of everything :)
    [​IMG]

and last :inlove:
    [​IMG]

10. Weezon

hey nice photos.. Good thing im not the only one collecting old/rare photos. I'm gonna post mine, when they all arrive. :)

11. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
  12. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    You wouldn't happen to have bought them from dorats_17, have you? I've bough several photo packs from him the past several months, and all but one package have found their way to me. Even ones sent after that missing shipment have already arrived. The one missing package was shipped at the start of February, and it's soon April... This has never happened to me with dorats_17 before, so I'm a bit worried and frustrated.

13. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    It is. I had problems with him last time I bought from him.

My pictures also took a few months to arrive. I think they might have gotten lost in the mail :fp:

If you don't receive them within April, if I were you I would use the Ebay buyers protection to get some/all of the money back. I did it and I got most of my money back, but the pictures arrived a few weeks after even though I gave up on them.

14. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    I use EMS shipping when buying from dora. That way, I can fully track the package and he won't have the excuse that he did not send the package if he does not give me a tracking number. Lucky for me, Registered airmail is more expensive than EMS to my country from Japan and I don't bother with Registered SAL. Problem with him is that more ofent, he purposely gives the wrong tracking number so that I stop bothering him. When I discover that I have the wrong tracking number after 3 days, I bother him again until he gives me the correct one. :fp:

Normally when he marks your item as shipped, it takes a week and a half before he actually ships your item. At least that's my experience based on the dates on the correct tracking number. So if SAL normally takes 3 weeks, expect it in 5 weeks.

15. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    I'm also missing one order from that shop. It's about 2-3months now [notme]
    The odd thing tho I got like 70% of the order..only a couple of photos aren't included. I also received the order I placed that the first package so IDK if the shop owner 'forgot' to include some photos or if it's a 2nd mail that got lost/is somehow still on its way. :XD:

But doesn't that shop only offer registered mail? I haven't seen an EMS option there hm

16. wilay14

wilay14 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitayukiko
    That happened to me, so I decided to stop buying from dora (I also got a couple fakes, so be careful people [aup] )

good thing is that a friend of mine lives in Japan so she can get me way more stuff for a cheaper price and I don't have to pay like $10 of shipping for like 5 photos [rock]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  17. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Goodies today!

[​IMG]

There is an EMS option from dora. Or maybe it depends where you live but he has it on his listings. Yes, a source in Japan is definitely an advantage. :)

18. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    I already opened cases for the photos in the Customer Center, but I'm waiting until next week before I escalate them to the Customer Service. dora's been reliable for many months now and always given me combined shipping, so I'm willing to wait till the last minute before taking serious action.

^^Wish I had a reliable source in Japan, too. :D

19. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    My first batch from dora came earlier than expected. I used EMS for the shipment.
    Paid on 3/15, shipped on 3/17, arrived on 3/20
    And there's no missing photo or defect one.
    And still more to come!
    I hope my next batch won't face problem you guys mentioned above.

[​IMG]
    *note: the Kanon Eien Pressure (center) is not from dora, it's from another seller in ebay that came along in the same day

20. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

[​IMG]
    My copies of Mirai to wa...two Churi bonus photos (HMV), Umechan and Aya cards.