1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Gamer Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by transcendental_protagonis, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Mylani

Mylani Kenkyuusei

I own a PS3 (traded in my PS2 for it), a DS Lite, and a Wii.

I mainly like RPG games, so of course I love Final Fantasy ^^ Currently have FFVII, FFIX, FFX, FFXII. I also like action RPG games like Shinobi (very frustrating game though, threw my controller across the room once...), Onimusha, Devil May Cry, .hack... My brother recently got me Guitar Hero III, can't wait to play that ^^

For the DS Lite I have Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates, Phoenix Wright, Mario Kart, Ouendan, Mario Party, games like that.

For the Wii I have Big Brain, Mario Party 8, Wii Play, games like that...

Unfortunately I'm really busy in school and so don't have as much time to play as I would like...

2. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I just got an XBOX 360 today. I came home from work, this morning, right before I had to leave for rehearsals, went into the living room and I found my little sister playing Halo 3. I had no idea we had one. Evidently my dad bought it for us...

Anyway. I'm totally loving DoA4. I've played the rest of the games in the series, and I've loved those, too. I can't wait to get Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2... I had a ton of really cute swimsuits for Leifang in the first one.

3. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I barely actually played the volleyball part XD I was too hooked on the waterskiing, it's great fun. Could never finish the damned waterslide though...

4. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

I'm stuck with a PC and an Xbox :p Anyone feel like donating a Wii? :>
    Ugh, ummm if anyone knows good games for my box, plix share them names! I only have Bloody roar Xtreme for it :D Sold the rest o_O

5. gyan

gyan Kenkyuusei

Lol i only have an xbox as well but planning to get ps3 when metal gear 4 comes out.
    For xbox you can't forget:
    Halo
    but my personal cult favorites:
    Jet Set Radio Future
    DDR games (Dance Dance Revolution) you have a matt and you have to follow dance steps
    Metal gear2
    Guilty gear
    The only good thing about xbox games now is that they are really cheap now so its a good time to find hidden gems.

6. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

Xbox rules : > Well, not the 360 but anyway :D What exactly is "DDR" ? :p Guilty gear ¤.¤ Sounds kinky, I shall get it :D

7. hillshire

hillshire Kenkyuusei

^ DDR? as in Dance Dance Revolution and one of the easiest games to get to know people!

head to some arcade and step with any girl or guy there and it'll be easy to get to know them afterwards - that is if you don't get destroyed. I've done it lots of times

8. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

360 is the shiznit... except for that design flaw with the inevitable three red lights. >_> But at least Micro$oft fixes it for free.

I've been working on beating Halo 3 on Heroic. You know, it's so much more fun with a little difficulty added to the game. I can pretty much slam my way through the campaign on Normal, so this is kinda fun. Legendary is only doable for me if I am co-oping with someone. Otherwise I'm dead in two seconds. XD Kinda weird, when I played Halo 1 back in the day, normal gave me trouble, I guess experience and online multiplayer have taught me a few things. :)

Also looking forward to GTA4.

9. Aigon

Aigon Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    Same here. Already pre-ordered the collectors edition. Looks like it will be the best GTA to date.

10. Monkey-to

Monkey-to Kenkyuusei

I mad about gaming. I have an Xbox 360 and a Wii. Hopefully I'll get a PS£ when Metal Gear Solid 4 comes out. Feel free to add me on Xbox Live!

My gamertag is Anto Nick

11. gyan

gyan Kenkyuusei

JUST wondering anyone interested in playing in a private server of ragnarock online.
    The server (Legacy RO) just wiped 2 weeks ago and is restarting so you won't be left behind, plus as compensation this week and next week will give mutiplied expereince points. I would be nice if anyone in this forum to be part of my guild. My charachters name is oHEy (obviously akb related). Anyways whoever wants to just have fun or be part of intense war of the empiriums pls msg me thanks!

12. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

anybody plays the world ends with you??

13. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

wa....
    seems all u guyz have 360....
    lookin forward to GTA4
    but the rating was 18+
    ....nooo
    and i dont have 360...
    nor PS3....

14. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^It's 17+ in the US, so I was able to walk in and grab it... actually, they didn't even ID me.

I have to admit that the only thing that I like about the game is playing 'safe driver.' I think it's fun trying to abide by the rules!

15. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Rebel! :D

I had THE biggest urge the other day to play Broken Sword II, a game I hadn't played since I was like, 10. Found it and Broken Sword I in a double pack for £4, instant gets.

[​IMG]

I got all nostalgic when playing it <3

16. dynamite

dynamite Kenkyuusei

You don't get carded? I've been carded by people who know I'm over 18.

GTAIV is the greatest game ever!!!!!!

17. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    You'd think I would, but I guess not. Legally, they don't have to do it, so maybe it's just the difference in employees/location.

I only wish that there was a control for turning signals...

(I'm so incredibly dull.)

18. dynamite

dynamite Kenkyuusei

What system do you have GTA for, PS3 or 360?

19. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
  20. nepos

nepos Kenkyuusei

I would be happy if GTA IV released to PC

coz I don't have any Consol :(