1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Love ~ I am in, or when was the last time I've been in ...

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by qilver, Aug 6, 2007.

1. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

I know someone online for over a year and since the time i just got to know her, I always admire her.. And recently we started chatting a lot. She's like so awesome... she composes music, writes lyrics, she cooks, she does design works, she does photography too, she plays guitar, and she's really fun to chat with.. But thing is.. I never meet her before o_O||

2. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

^ Do you plan to meet her then?

3. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

OMG. :shock:
    She can't be more perfect for me.
    If you want to take this chance to meet her...do so. And I suggest, very soon.

Girls with that description are very rare in this world. And the competition on getting her I bet is very high. So ganbatte cM.

Hm...I forgot to ask you. Do you want to meet her? :confused:

4. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i think with someone like that to meet, anyone one would want to meet their ideal potential, whether girl or guy for that matter...

competition, well, its all a game, the game of love, and all its messed up mysterious in life. :confused: :shock:

5. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

Furthermore, she's got good fashion sense and is cute (X_X)
    Haha yah, i wanna meet her, it's like one of my wishes this vacation.
    Her office's pretty near mine. We do the same kind of work and chat during work all day long >.<
    I asked to meet, she said she'd consider <_<
    I asked her where she's going after work, she said secret <_<

And few days ago she called me on skype but forced me to speak and she kept quiet >.<
    Then she told me she's ignoring me today ROFLMAO and forces me to apologize

*hits my own head*

6. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

overall, its been quiet on my end, interesting to read what other people have written.

anyhow, its been busy for me these past six weeks, with my trip to Japan, so busy at work, and the move, i haven't had much time to think of dating, but once again i will pick up the online-dating soon. I have another website to think about. Maybe check out some church groups, not really sure, i just need some sort of community. It seems tougher to find anyone, once you are in the working world and have graduated from school. There is always networking, and meeting potentials through friends, and relatives, there is always hope, that is the only thing left sometimes.

7. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Hm...that's kinda...weird? :confused:
    I don't know how to advice you to this kinda situation. But let me ask you this : you've known her for about a year, and chat with her a lot and keep in touch with her and anything. Is there any expectation you would want to meet, being with her? Just a friend, best friend or more maybe? And how does she react? I mean, with all your approaches?

@qilver : I read your stories. Yeah it's been quite. But I hope by joining other communities, moving to your new place, you can find other people new to be your friends and hopefully someone new to fill your heart. Always root for you bro!!! :D

8. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

cM, this person sounds...shady...or just plain weird.

I'm personally cautious when it comes to meeting people from the internet, even if I've made contact w/ the person for a while.

Seriously, make sure this person's legit before engaging in personal contact.

9. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Legit as in...finds out if she's a real human or not? :lol:
    But yeah I do agree with giddy. You should check her out more before really meet her. I mean, don't get your expectation too high. The higher it is, the harder you will fall to the ground if things don't work out the way you want them to. :)
    But I do hope that she IS what you're expecting her to be. Good luck, cM. Keep us posted okay? ;)

10. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

personally that is the only means of dating for me as a thirty-something trying to date in post-college years, can be of a challenge when not exposed to mingle singles type of environments, so i opt with reputable online dating services such as eharmony, and once tried out for a short while match.com, and other japanese dating website.

I suppose the best way to meet someone is word of mouth, networking, and i do think a combination of networking, joining clubs, and online dating is the best optimal ways of increasing the chances of more dates, etc..

Recently i've gone on a blind date with this nice asian girl in her thirties, and well, to make a long story short, it was a brief, limited encounter we made the most out of, and she lives on the east coast, which would make it tougher. She was out here visiting some friends and was flying back the next day. I hope to keep in touch with her and see what happens.

I also decided to initiate going out again with this other girl i had previous kept in contact with that i went out on a few dates. Nothing has really progressed much, other than we established some concept of dating, but more on a friendship mode with the possiblity of more. I don't sense much spark, but we enjoy our company, so i decided to call her today after over a month of not much contact other than texting. We hope to hang out soon.

Besides that, i hope to pick up on the online-dating and become maybe a bit more pro-active, we'll see what happens.

11. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

OMG!!
    My best friend has crush on MY CRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    is that fair? :x
    i'm gonna kick her i swear i'm gonna kick her butt!!!!
    THE WORST THING IS THAT SHE KNOWS I LIKE HIM!!!
    how mean :cry: she is super sexy plus hot i have no CHANCE against her. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: THIS IS UNFAIR PPL HES SOOO CUTE AND SHE GETS HIM............. :evil: :evil:
    i'm seriousley gonna kill her cuz she dosent mind telling him!!
    :cry: :cry: :cry:

12. hillshire

hillshire Kenkyuusei

^

in a sense its not fair but it happens all the time!
    don't think you have no chance against her though - still try your best!
    she's not guaranteed to get him even if you think she looks better
    you never know

(but you might not want to just sit back though)

13. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Yeah, you don't know how he feels about your rival yet, do you?
    So I suggest you make a move too soon, before anything regrettable happens... ;)

14. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

wow, sounds quite dramatic, gosh i miss the old days of yesteryear, ok maybe not...

sounds like a love triangle, sounds fun, ok, i say it again maybe not. Only if there was two girls vying for my attention...lol

what the hell is love anyways? :lol:

15. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

just gr8... now that ..... woman is calling me everday i dunno what the hell she wants but i'm VERY depresed i didnt go to skool or answer her calls all i wanna do is kick her ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    So, I've begun to have this big crush on someone I go to school with. The problem is, is that I've never spoken to the person in question. What makes it worse is that don't really have any type of excuse to talk to them, as I'm in a different clique than them. My only option is that I do know a couple of my friends know them... which could possibly help?

Any ideas?

17. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

ideas....well, two ways, confront them and face your fears and be direct, or be indirect, have your friends help you out put in a good word for you, and sit back and wait. It depends if you are the shy type, typically girls like a lesser passive approach coming from the guy in my experience, but it really depends on each situation.

^
    ^
    ^
    @Lariemeeva, this one sounds reverse here, and you want to avoid this person, how does it fit in this thread?

18. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

actually, things are better now...
    there is this really nice guy to me who kinda likes me so i decided to forget about my first crush like yesterday's news :cry: :cry: it will be hard but i will try my best not to blush when talking to him anyway..
    he can go out with that ----- if he wants i dnt mind now :evil: :oops:
    i better go with som1 whod just accept me rather than having ppl call me "in the WAY" :( :(

19. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Good that you've found someone else. You'd better calm your heart down a bit, try not to be so explosive about it. But you're 13, so it can't be helped, eh? :lol:
    if you can, just stay calmly with that new guy, slowly try to get to know him better. And if you decide that you will forget your first crush, well i support you all the way. If he didn't give you anything but a heartache, why stay with him? :D
    Hope you're doing better with your new crush, Lariemeeva.

20. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Arigatou!!
    i'm really trying my best and things are REALLY going better. and whoknows maybe i'll get to like this guy even more!!
    thanx kyu!